+ Reply to Thread

i got this home buisness book

has over 100 home jobs you can try...One was this guy sends you 2 letters, you have to just send one letter to one place, then the other letter the another place....and he guarantee's you make 500 a day 15,000 a month.....Says if you are not making that he will double your money back....and it cost 25 dollars to get started..

Theres another letter sending job in there too, that says u will make 500 a week, that sounds more realistic...but says u will spend an hour or 2 a day doing stuff......there tons of things in here tho

Re: i got this home buisness book

Good luck with that.. personally I would hold on to my $25 and apply for a real job not a scheme.

If you are sincere about wanting to earn money online, and if you are interested in learning the skills you need to be successful. visitTHE READING ROOM. The infiormation is free.

Well March.. I looked at your site and while you are trying to give good information you are also not giving the right information.. Taking surveys is not a scam and there are no STRICT age requirements or any STRICT demographic requirements of any kind.. There are tons of different companies looking for different demographics and while there ARE some companies looking strictly for 25-30 year old moms with kids under the age of 5, this isn't the case for all survey companies.. you are correct in that you won't get rich though and there has never been a single survey company that promises you will.
    Second as for mystery shopping it also isn't a scam and there ARE tons of people who DO make a decent living with it.. The mystery shopping companies work much like other companies in that the more experience you have the better shops you get.. Also the companies don't have you shop for THEIR stores.. the companies are sub contracted by the stores to send in shoppers.. Just want you to know the facts so your blog doesn't sound like you don't know what you are talking about. Great blog though!

Quote Originally Posted by katiescorner
    Good luck with that.. personally I would hold on to my $25 and apply for a real job not a scheme.
    well i have a real job i work in lumber at lowes, lol but hey u get double ur money back if it don't work..or so he saysss

Quote Originally Posted by BretHart723
    well i have a real job i work in lumber at lowes, lol but hey u get double ur money back if it don't work..or so he saysss
    "Hitman", I would hold onto your money on that one. Something tells me that you are somehow going to lose the 25 bucks. If it really worked, you would see every blog on the net going bananas over it.

Quote Originally Posted by edlawton
    "Hitman", I would hold onto your money on that one. Something tells me that you are somehow going to lose the 25 bucks. If it really worked, you would see every blog on the net going bananas over it.
    "hitman" haha i like that-- you know ur stuff

Quote Originally Posted by BretHart723
    "hitman" haha i like that-- you know ur stuff
    I go back a ways too. Bob Backlund was the champion and Hulk Hogan was a bad guy just getting started in the business. His finishing move was the "Hogan Hammer" and Freddie Blassie was his manager. We used to go to the Springfield Civic Center every month and get floor seats.

Quote Originally Posted by edlawton
    I go back a ways too. Bob Backlund was the champion and Hulk Hogan was a bad guy just getting started in the business. His finishing move was the "Hogan Hammer" and Freddie Blassie was his manager. We used to go to the Springfield Civic Center every month and get floor seats.
    nice i was really into it around 1990, Bret Hart has always been my favorite of all time, and a role model to me in my teen years haha