+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Re: Western Union

Quote Originally Posted by mmorgamk3 View Post
    Beware dont western union anything to STEPHANIE CAGLE. oR email a [email protected]
    SCAMMER! I just wanted to get these names out there somehow i dont know know how to do it any other way. Sorry if this isnt kosher but you wont see me back here.
    ..until the next time you get scammed we won't... :P

I just found him on (sounds like) Greg's List in Philadelphia selling 4 WS tickets to game 4. He sent me an invoice from ebay which looked very suspicious. He wanted me to complete the transaction through Western Union that had a UK address on it.

Thank you for posting and calling this guy out!! You just save me $900!!

He's using this info now:
    Name: Steven Rosenstein
    Address: 27 Arcola Street
    City: London
    Zip Code: E8 2DJ

Hello,
    I am selling all 4 tickets for $900.The price including shipping.
    Because i am located in Richmond, Va i would like to do this transaction trough eBay.In order to start the transaction i will need your full name, address and your eBay id.They will send you an invoice how to purchase the tickets from me.
    I will send the tickets via UPS overnight.
    I will wait your reply.
    Thank You

Last edited by sp3kdsofl; 10-23-2009 at 08:28 AM.

never western union - its not a way to do business. the scammer has your money in a minute and you have no way to force them to send anything to you. their claims of escrow, or the product being held at ebay warehouse are false.

the scammer uses a new name and a new email everyday, so the rule to remember is NO WESTERN UNION!

moneygram is same thing, always scam.

Someone claimed that he was sending me US$800,000 via Western Union. See attached.

I Googled his name "Faso Kouma" and a few of the results were "Scam Email ... ".
    Yeo CH - helping others since 2008
    Her methods kill Internet Marketing scams | Before learning from him, I couldn't create a website as taught by other teachers.

Lost money to scam? This system gives $5,000 from $500, after 3 years & some more thereafter. See proof | My Poem on Scams

Re: Check / Western Union Scam

Thanks for posting up that example of the "cash the fake check" mystery shopper type scam.

You could also post up the email address that the scammer is using, it will help make your post more googlable for other suspicious potential victims to find when looking for information.

Thanks again, the more a scam is googlable the less the chance a victim will fall for it.
    Found a scam or scammer's email address? Post it at scamwarners.com
    Found a romance scam? Post it at romancescam.com