+ Reply to Thread

putting an end to the question

IS AGEL A SCAM/PYRAMID
    You will have to answer that question your self.
    As a Agel Rep, i Know i get my product at cost.. and can sale at retail of up
    to 20%.. if i see fit.
    Listed below is a copy from the canadian ( i am canadian ) competition
    bureau.

posted by: Competition bureau. Name of the thread was " How to file a complaint against an mlm"

(9) Can a MLM plan be a scheme of pyramid selling?
    Yes, if it contains any of the features described in

s. 55.1(1)(a)-(d).

(10) What does section 55.1 say about recruitment bonuses (head-hunting)?
    Section 55.1(1)(a) prohibits consideration being given by a participant for the opportunity to receive a benefit when others are recruited into the plan who, in turn, give consideration to participate. Consideration includes cash or any other benefit. The terms recruitment bonuses and head-hunting are often used to refer to such situations. If the price of the product is far in excess of its fair market value, there could be reason to believe that the price includes consideration for the right to receive compensation by reason of the recruitment.

Example #8
    Company A initiates a mlm plan in which potential participants must pay $150 in order to be eligible to participate. A participant is then eligible to receive $50 for each person recruited into the plan who pays $150.

This plan may fall within the definition.

Example #9
    Company B initiates a network marketing scheme in which Mr. Jones pays $150 for an owner's manual and distributor agreement forms. The cost of the manual and forms to the company is approximately $40. Mr. Jones then recruits another individual, Mr. Brown, who also pays $150 for a manual and forms.

Mr. Jones receives a $50 commission for recruiting Mr. Brown. Mr. Brown is now eligible to recruit others and receive a commission in respect of their recruitment. This situation may fall within the definition as there is hidden consideration paid for the right to receive compensation for recruiting others. The consideration is hidden in the cost of the manual and forms.

Had company B sold the manual and forms for $40 (i.e. their cost price), then this situation would not fall within the definition.

Keeping in mind i know as a Agel rep i get my product at cost an can resale at
    retail ( mark up price ) of up to 20%
    I feel Agel And Eniva not to be scams/pyramids
    Thank you for your time in reading this thread

p.s now that being said i can get back to my goofy o'self .. ;)

Re: putting an end to the question

What about when Mr Jones gets paid on his third leg after putting Mr T in his down line, then that tripple defaults over to his upper down line where he gets paid TVC on his weakest leg that is connected to his outer down leg of the nebular star payment plan which allows him to bring somebody in the bag door curl the leg round then thread it through the other meaning he gets TVC on all three legs including the other leg that he didn't know he had.

Quote Originally Posted by Steady
    What about when Mr Jones gets paid on his third leg after putting Mr T in his down line, then that tripple defaults over to his upper down line where he gets paid TVC on his weakest leg that is connected to his outer down leg of the nebular star payment plan which allows him to bring somebody in the bag door curl the leg round then thread it through the other meaning he gets TVC on all three legs including the other leg that he didn't know he had.
    lol.. WTF mate you need help !!

Quote Originally Posted by Agel32008
    lol.. WTF mate you need help !!
    There is no pleasing retarded folks. You get paid and your program is a scam. If you don't get paid your program is a scam.

The fact that ANY program exists in the first place, I guess marks it as a scam. :rolleyes:

Let them go play the stock market. It's probably a scam too but what the heck, they'll be out of our hair.

Lady Mod

Quote Originally Posted by sojustask
    There is no pleasing retarded folks. You get paid and your program is a scam. If you don't get paid your program is a scam.

The fact that ANY program exists in the first place, I guess marks it as a scam. :rolleyes:

Let them go play the stock market. It's probably a scam too but what the heck, they'll be out of our hair.

Lady Mod
    This seems to be ture .. idn.. "shakes head "

Steady .. Im trying to figure this out, without comming cross as an azzhole
    but how's someone join a company/business.. with out knowing how it works ?
    If " your friend " didn't ( don't ) know how to set up her paylines ( so she can place people where in all three business centers shes likes ) why not ask her upline ( one that join her ) ?
    just a question don't go off the deep end !

LOL....Thats hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by sojustask

Lady Mod
    Retarded :confused:

I attack MLM's not people personally. I'm always prepared to have a sensible debate about MLM's and how the system is destined to fail The trouble is as soon as I start to back them into a corner they start to spout thought diversion talk like... "You are just being negative and It's lucky everybody doesn't think like you".
    Last edited by Steady; 02-19-2007 at 01:42 AM.

Retarded :confused:

I attack MLM's not people personally. I'm always prepared to have a sensible debate about MLM's and how the system is destined to fail The trouble is as soon as I start to back them into a corner they start to spout thought diversion talk like... "You are just being negative and It's lucky everybody doesn't think like you".
    You haven't made a sensible argument. The system is not destined to fail any sooner than Free Enterprise is destined to fail.

That's the point and why you are behaving in a retarded (as in unable to think past your own preconceived limitations) fashion.

Lady Mod

Lady Mod

Debunkers and sceptics are 'retarded' by their very nature of being such.
    They are so full of being right and logical and so prepared to call anything that doesn't agree with their views,that it is a waste of time trying to have a reasonable ( ie being prepared to look at Both sides with an open mind. What they think is right and to hell with anything else They are NOT being logical because their own bias gets in the way. Most MLMers on the otherhand have been preparedto look at this business modeland weigh the pros and cons and come to an informed decision. All MLMers at some stage were'unbelievers' lo
    If you put your heart in it
    You can do most anything