+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

World Market Systems? - Info. Needed.

Hello. Does anyone know about World Market Systems? I was told by a very slick salesman that this is an online affiliate home-based business program that is not an MLM. I am supposed to advertise my own website that they will help me to create, which will direct traffic and sales to well-known sites, e.g., Ebay, to help increase their registration and sales. Is this a legitimate operation or worth getting involved with? If anyone knows about this company and can provide feedback I would really appreciate it. Thanks! :)

Re: World Market Systems? - Info. Needed.

Hello I Use to work with world market system's and It is a scam ... Our floor manager's Jimmy Justin And Doug encourged us to try and get as much money as possible from Poor unsuspecting HOPEFUL people.. And I told hundreds of people everyday YOUR COACH'S PRIMARY JOB IS TO WORK WITH YOU ON A ONE ON ONE BASIS ... Well in all honesty if you are not willing to spend any more money your "COACH" will tell you to call cust service :rolleyes: ... And about the money back gaurente well they say IF YOU DON'T MAKE ANY[U] Money in 90 day's or less you get your money back well... They WILL MAKE YOU MONEY so you will spend any where from 99-6000$$ and you will recieve a check for 9.90 or maybe a little more and that VOID'S the gaurentee because you just made money... See how it works... And it is not MLM is is single level marketing so basicly you get 10% and WMS get's 90% does that seem fair?? Well IF you are interested in making some money I work for A LEGITMENT company now that i my self am a PART of.... BUt if you want to know anything eles just ask. And they have changed their name's 4 times in the 4 years they have been in buisness

Thanks for your response. This was quite helpful.

Yes, I also thank you for your reply. I got taken by another SCAM (Stores Online) last November, so didn't want that to happen again. Just looking for an HONEST, LEGIT home based business idea. Check out my report against this company on the Better Business Bureau, Utah, site. I think I will avoid W.M.S..

What where the other names that they went by?

I had my upclose and personal account with World Market Systems on the phone this evening. It started the way we all start by applying online for some information. You get a call and they give you a 10min. teleconference, then your support comes back on with a sales pitch and promises of support, money, your own website (at their expense?) all for the low price of: Silver package $149.00. Gold package $288.00 & Platinum package $477.00. So....where is the "free" website in all of this. They claim to do business for Fortune 500 groups, such as Amazon.com, E-Bay, Sony, and a bunch of others. Once I assured him there was no way I was going to give out my CC, based on his 'word' alone, he got a little miffed. He had given me the name of a website I could go checkout when he thought I was going to buy, and then said I only used him to get the website...like I care. And when I went to check out the site later, it did not exist. Me thinks I douth smell a rat! BUYER BEWARE.

Hello Everyone

Im another one that was taken in by world market I was fortunate enough to find your site and see I was taken in and contacted my credit card company now they will investigate and see what they can do and charges will come off my bill. Thank god I found it .. they were asked 487.00 I purchased a 377.00 site

Thanks again for warning me

Theresa

Hi, I signed up with World Market Systems on the 3rd of March.I paid 188.00 to sign up and 695 for advertising.I really thought it was legit.Until I found this site.I am going to call my credit card today and see what they can do.I am going to change my card number just incase.I have made a total of 5.77 in 3 weeks.When I called about it she said it would take a month to see the money coming in.Does anyone that signs up make money from them?
    I am glad that my family didn't do it.
    Kelly

Quote Originally Posted by THERESAM
    Hello Everyone

Im another one that was taken in by world market I was fortunate enough to find your site and see I was taken in and contacted my credit card company now they will investigate and see what they can do and charges will come off my bill. Thank god I found it .. they were asked 487.00 I purchased a 377.00 site

Thanks again for warning me

Theresa

:mad:

I called my credit card company and filed a complaint against world market. I to thought they were legit but i can see they aren't and it doesn't look like anyone is protected against companies like world market just pay for your mistakes and move on. They did take out more then I did authoize but been fighting with the credit card company and being told I authorized it so i have to pay for it. I wished I knew now what i knew that day. I wouldnt have been so gullible. Never again but all the scemes on here. Best to put your money to good use and not make other people play on someone wanting to work from home.

Nice Gig World market I hope you guys can sleep at night. I know i wouldnt. oh by the way good like trying to get in touch with your coach they call it. Its just a front people learn from my mistake.

Thanks

Theresa

This is the only scam site i found on World Market System.
    I am a single mom and I am looking for a home based business and the flyer in my mother's place caught my eye and I called it up and it's World Market Systems ... Normally, I would searched the internet and look it up if it's a scam but .... the salesman really is slick... I end up signing up today. Also I was signing up for the silver package and end up signing up for platinum which is $377( he really is good). Now, I look up the internet and I find this...it's depressing...I also did a search on the better business bureau which they have two report that have been resolve...I called up my cc company and I have to wait a 2 more days my transaction hasn't showed up yet and they can't stop it from coming in....Now, I'm not sure whether I should try it for the next two months or have it dispute as soon as possible....

I signed up with this company a few weeks ago for $2400.00 and I have already earned $427.00 to date, are you sure we are talking about the same comapany??
    Robert A.

Quote Originally Posted by robertallen
    I signed up with this company a few weeks ago for $2400.00 and I have already earned $427.00 to date, are you sure we are talking about the same comapany??
    Robert A.

HI, Robert im from canada and i signed with world market systems and found this site. I do was looking for a home based business. I found this site and started to wonder too. its been a week and I have no website or anything. so makes you wonder are they what they say they are or are they out to line there pockets. Most cant afford to be scammed. I signed the 377.00 package

I would like to hear how your site is doing Robert. ?

Thanks Theresa

I also signed up with a $477.00 package and then purchased $1900.00 in advertising 1 week later. It seems to be working, I have made almost $450.00 in 3 weeks and they all seem to be very helpful. These statements people are making are really starting to scare me. So you paid money and got nothing in return??

i havent yet im in the process of a refund but they say will be next week. Im afraid to take the risk and also i wasnt getting the website they promised. Im not sure what went on with that but claim My account is closed and getting my refund now. If it works for anyone I would like to hear about it.

thanks

Theresa

I have a friend whose Uncle bought the 377.00 package that World Market System offers then invested lots of money into the business, has recieved a check over 10,000 dollars and showed my Friend his nephew. My friend was shocked to see that much money made in one month that he wanted to be involved in this business. His Uncle showed him how to get started and his Uncle bought the 377.00 package for him. My friends started March 20th, 2007. My friends Uncle is so high on this business that he believes that anyone can make money. His uncle even told him that he has helped people who could not afford a house or even a car get into this business and those people made money and now can buy a house and a car that they always wanted. My friend is taking a risk trying to make money using this system. I do not know if he will make money. This is the only story outside this blogg that someone had something positive to say about World Market System. I do not know if this is a scam, but I believe that this might be because my friend whose website is www.sparkyzmall.com and another person whose website is http://www.universmarketing.com/index.php look the exactly the same so how are you suppose to make money.

Kelly[/QUOTE]
    I decided to stay with them and so far I have made 113.40.Not bad for a start.
    Last edited by snowangel463; 04-15-2007 at 04:24 AM.