+ Reply to Thread

Dish Network!!!

I wonder about this one. They say that you can make up to $12,000 a
    month giving away free Dish Network sat systems. I used to belong to
    Dish Network(customer), and their products and services were first rate. I would have
    still been with them but my husband found a better deal with Directv.
    If there is anybody out there that reps Dish Network or has been
    scammed by this one, let me know. Thanks :)

Free Dish Network system

Has anyone had any experience with Submission Magic - giving away free Dish Network systems? They are charging a "one-time fee" of $35.00 to set you up on a search engine that advertises your web-site. You supposedly earn $50 to $100 for each Dish Network system that you give away on your web-site.

For $35.00, they say set you up with a pre-designed web-site that you can start using right away and that you can use their search engine to advertise it for free every month.

I'm wondering what the catch is.

Re: Free Dish Network system

Hey Kathyrodd, the website looks beautiful and promising but i will tell you, don't waste your time. $35 or much less free is not worth it. All it is is referrals and recruiting. Making a sale is rare, because almost everyone has satellite tv. I did something affiliated with submission magic that didn't cost to join. Tried it 3 months, never made a dime and i advertised for free like crazy. My lesson learned is: 3 months of stress and headache even though I didn't spend or lose any money, not worth it.

Save that $35 and steer clear from any MLM, recruiting or referral programs. They do not work.

Unlucky36

Thanks, Unlucky36! I'm so glad I checked. The last thing I need is more stress and more failure! I know better about the MLMs, but I guess I still haven't stopped dreaming :o

Glad I was able to help. There's a reason why my name is Unlucky36, I've had my share of bad luck. I know about dreaming, my brain has always come up with unrealistic ideas. We would all be much happier if everyone's dreams came true. MLM's are all unrealistic and all fantasy.

Best of luck to you

Direct TV and Dish Network program

i got a call yesterday from them....What the deal is, you get 2 websites, dish network and direct tv....You have to promote the sites and sell there deal...Which sounds like a good deal...Its free satellite with up to 5 rooms to install and a free dvd player is what there giving away. For everyone you sell you make 115 dollars cash.
    But its cost 100 dollars to sign up then 20 dollars a month after that....What you guys think, a good deal, or a scam?

Re: Direct TV and Dish Network program

Quote Originally Posted by BretHart723
    i got a call yesterday from them....What the deal is, you get 2 websites, dish network and direct tv....You have to promote the sites and sell there deal...Which sounds like a good deal...Its free satellite with up to 5 rooms to install and a free dvd player is what there giving away. For everyone you sell you make 115 dollars cash.
    But its cost 100 dollars to sign up then 20 dollars a month after that....What you guys think, a good deal, or a scam?

It's a scam! Sounds like VMC satellite or submission magic dish.

Re: Direct TV and Dish Network program

Never join an affiliate program where you have to pay just to become an affiliate (sign up) let alone where you have to pay on an ongoing basis. Most affiliate programs are free to join - it's then up to you as to how many sales (and how much commission) you get. If you want a satellite TV /Dish Network programme try VMC: http://www.vmc-affiliates.com/ - they pay $50 per sale, but if you can do over 20 a month they will pay $100 a sale and if you can do more volume than that you can earn a lot more than $100 per sale ;) ie more than $115 - without having to pay anything just to sign up.

And if you sign up and never get 1 sale, no loss, becuase there is no 'fee' to join or ongoing...