+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Re: Turning the tables! :) Mary Kay

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisDoyle View Post
    So boring, isn't it.
    It's just NOISE!

like grey static....same boring repetitious signal, NO content EVER, just the same noisy rant...the same obtuse, bigoted position, over and over and over...

ing1:

They almost take all the fun out of posting!

naaaaa...just kidding!

As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

James R is offline I'm no crook...my upline told me to do it!

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisDoyle View Post
    You must be really thick. What I'm saying is that, as usual, you're wrong about the company I'm building. You dont know it.
    You should be more concerned with the company that owns your taxi cab.

I bet the drivers are raking in tons of money driving foreign Olympic athletes and tourists around town in circles.

That's a couple of weeks of easy money.

Since you have most likely burned that bridge to your old cab driving buddies by promoting your latest get-rich MLM scheme(s) to them until they just couldn't take it anymore.

SCAM.COM vs. Cabbing for the Olympics?

You might want to think about jumping back in the driver's seat before closing ceremonies.

Something to think about.
    Excited about Nopalea Cactus Juice? Learn how to make your own for FREE!
    Don't be another "$50 a bottle" sucker....best of all you know exaclty what's in it. Click HERE.

Here's a good one....
    "That's why I changed my 'story'".
    Where else can you find this nonsense besides here?

You can make money selling Mary Kay. But DON'T buy a lot of inventory because unless you go out full steam ahead and sell full time there is a lot of the inventory you will not sell, maybe ever. Put in a small order to start with, the Timewise skin care stuff and go from there. If your wife starts with friends and family they will be happy to wait for an order. They come in less than a week. That way you can build inventory from money you've made instead of being in the position of having to move inventory in order to pay for it all.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowsgirl View Post
    You can make money selling Mary Kay. But DON'T buy a lot of inventory because unless you go out full steam ahead and sell full time there is a lot of the inventory you will not sell, maybe ever. Put in a small order to start with, the Timewise skin care stuff and go from there. If your wife starts with friends and family they will be happy to wait for an order. They come in less than a week. That way you can build inventory from money you've made instead of being in the position of having to move inventory in order to pay for it all.
    Yea, loading up on inventory as a retail distributor is not wise. Especially when you are selling overpriced products that could be bought at Walmart for half the cost. Btw, does MaryKay rouge make you look prettier than Walmart rouge? And if so, why?
    There is not one woman on this planet capable of finishing an entire can of soda.

Quote Originally Posted by needs2stop View Post
    Yea, loading up on inventory as a retail distributor is not wise. Especially when you are selling overpriced products that could be bought at Walmart for half the cost. Btw, does MaryKay rouge make you look prettier than Walmart rouge? And if so, why?
    There are people who wouldn't go into or shop at a Wal-Mart even if you paid them to.

I can tell you've never been a woman! A lot of women are product junkies and will pay top-dollar for products because of either the name or because they like the product and what it does for them.

Price is subjective...what's overpriced to you may be a good value to someone else.

Would I pay $2k for a pair of sunglasses? Probably not but there are lot of people who do.

As a marketer you have to understand that you can't put your limitations on the market you're trying to sell to. Just because you're broke it doesn't mean that everyone else is just as broke as you are. You may not pay x amount for y but there are plenty of people who will.

200K for sports cars, 2k for a handbag, $400k/mo for a rental home ....there are people buying and of course there are people selling these items.

In regards to Mary Kay, I agree that loading up on inventory is not a good thing unless you're a good retail mover...and most people are not.

With any company you're looking to join, find out what you have to do every month to qualify for your full check. In other words how much volume you have to produce/order every month.

There are a lot of companies that have a skin care line so Mary Kay isn't the only "game" in town. But I know people are enamored with Mary Kay and what it represents but you should really look at it from a business perspective.