+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 8 of 8

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4

    Is Wealthy Affiliate a scam or legit community?

    So is Wealthy Affiliate a scam or legit community?

    I have joined Wealthy Affiliate and went through their step-by-step courses to create my own website: http://secretsonmakingmoneyonline.com

    For past month with the community in Wealthy Affiliate, i have greatly learned a lot about internet marketing and how to create a website effectively.
    For me,Wealthy Affiliate is a legit and excellant community.
    Most importantly, it is FREE to join and try :sun_smiley:

    Kindly share your thoughts.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    5

    Re: Is Wealthy Affiliate a scam or legit community?

    I agree 100%. I to am a member of WA. It is truly unlike any other. The only place were you truly get everything you need in one place, and get any/all the help you need. WA is truly amazing. There is however one small thing that I would change about your post if it were me (but this is because of the backbone that I am building my business on, witch is 100%, My readers know they are getting the full truth and up front details on everything) So that being said how you worded your last statement made the impression that membership is free. Saying something like "free trial of full membership" or something of the sort just so people know up front that a full membership does not stay free.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    7

    Re: Is Wealthy Affiliate a scam or legit community?

    Do note that there are several countries where people cannot join the free starter membership due to spam and fraud policies at Wealthy Affiliate.

    The countries are as follow:


    1. Bangladesh
    2. Egypt
    3. India
    4. Nigeria
    5. Pakistan
    6. Philippines
    7. Vietnam



  4. #4

    Re: Is Wealthy Affiliate a scam or legit community?

    First of all, I'm sorry for bringing up a very old thread. I know this post was made in 2013.

    I wanted to give my own feedback and experience on Wealthy Affiliate, layed out in this post.

    Beware The Wealthy Affiliate Scam

    Personally - I DO feel it's a scam and I do NOT recommend it.

    I hope this helps and saves people their hard earned money.

    Jeff

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    22

    Re: Is Wealthy Affiliate a scam or legit community?

    Your link doesn't work, but in any case you're way off the mark.
    I've been with this group for a while now and I'm learning heaps!
    There's a good review here.

    https://my-buzz.com/wealthy-affiliate-review/

    If you're expecting a get-rich-quick scheme you'll be disappointed but if you're willing to work at it steadily then I say "go for it"

    Alternatively, you could check out this link

    http://www.wealthyaffiliate.com/?a_aid=395b2829

    Cheers, Tudogz.





    Quote Originally Posted by JeffLenney View Post
    First of all, I'm sorry for bringing up a very old thread. I know this post was made in 2013.

    I wanted to give my own feedback and experience on Wealthy Affiliate, layed out in this post.

    Beware The Wealthy Affiliate Scam

    Personally - I DO feel it's a scam and I do NOT recommend it.

    I hope this helps and saves people their hard earned money.

    Jeff
    my-buzz.com (tudogz)

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    22

    Re: Is Wealthy Affiliate a scam or legit community?

    Definitely not a scam.

    A good good review here.

    https://my-buzz.com/wealthy-affiliate-review/

    Cheers, T.







    Quote Originally Posted by dracMarketing View Post
    So is Wealthy Affiliate a scam or legit community?

    I have joined Wealthy Affiliate and went through their step-by-step courses to create my own website: http://secretsonmakingmoneyonline.com

    For past month with the community in Wealthy Affiliate, i have greatly learned a lot about internet marketing and how to create a website effectively.
    For me,Wealthy Affiliate is a legit and excellant community.
    Most importantly, it is FREE to join and try :sun_smiley:

    Kindly share your thoughts.
    my-buzz.com (tudogz)

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    2

    Re: Is Wealthy Affiliate a scam or legit community?

    Quote Originally Posted by JeffLenney View Post
    First of all, I'm sorry for bringing up a very old thread. I know this post was made in 2013.

    I wanted to give my own feedback and experience on Wealthy Affiliate, layed out in this post.

    Beware The Wealthy Affiliate Scam

    Personally - I DO feel it's a scam and I do NOT recommend it.

    I hope this helps and saves people their hard earned money.

    Jeff




    Hey Jeff,

    Sorry to disappoint you, but Wealthy Affiliate is not a scam. I joined WA this year in February 8, and as an expert of a lot of scams online (I have a lot of experience with scammers). So I CAN CONFIRM that Wealthy Affiliate is not a scam, please visit this link:

    https://odizetonline.com/wealthy-aff...iew-my-opinion

    It is a great community, and it is free. You just need to put some effort on your website to get traffic equal to money. And if you need help, the community of WA is always there for you.

    So Wealthy Affiliate is not a scam.

    Be Safe Online

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    22

    Re: Is Wealthy Affiliate a scam or legit community?

    Yep, I can only reiterate my comments from Jan 30.

    Not a get-rich-quick scheme; Not a scam.

    Only for those who are prepared to put in the effort, though, and willing to wait for success.

    https://my-buzz.com/wealthy-affiliate-review for a full report.

    Anyone genuinely interested in learning affiliate marketing should also check out https://gumroad.com/a/530396275 (an excellent guide to making good money online)

    Take Care All.

    Tudogz.






    Quote Originally Posted by Fifi41 View Post
    Hey Jeff,

    Sorry to disappoint you, but Wealthy Affiliate is not a scam. I joined WA this year in February 8, and as an expert of a lot of scams online (I have a lot of experience with scammers). So I CAN CONFIRM that Wealthy Affiliate is not a scam, please visit this link:

    https://odizetonline.com/wealthy-aff...iew-my-opinion

    It is a great community, and it is free. You just need to put some effort on your website to get traffic equal to money. And if you need help, the community of WA is always there for you.

    So Wealthy Affiliate is not a scam.

    Be Safe Online
    my-buzz.com (tudogz)

Similar Threads

  1. Wealthy Affiliate
    By catheaven in forum Work at Home Scams
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 05-25-2017, 10:01 PM
  2. The Wealthy Affiliate University Scam or Not?
    By shopztar in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 147
    Last Post: 08-22-2015, 10:27 PM
  3. Can "Wealthy Trader"Really Make You Wealthy?
    By DanMaxwellJr in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-17-2015, 04:16 PM
  4. A money free legit pyramid/affiliate scheme
    By phantasm in forum Work at Home Scams
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-29-2009, 11:45 AM
  5. The Affiliate Community Rocks
    By TAC in forum MLM Scams
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-12-2006, 10:04 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •