+ Reply to Thread

Has Any One Heard Of A The Google Adsense And Clickbank Online Automatic Money Maker

Has Any One Heard Of A Lady Named Jean Who Will Set Any One Up With An Automatic And Free Google Adsense And Clickbank Business All That You Would Have To Do Is Pay $10.00 For A Domain Name And Hosting. She And Her Son Are Supposedly Getting People Setup With This Program. It Sounds To Good To Be True.
    I Just Want To Know If It Is Legit.

Thank You

Re: Has Any One Heard Of A The Google Adsense And Clickbank Online Automatic Money Maker

Have you got an URL, because there are alot of money making promises relative to Google and Adsense out there... and AdWords...

Anyways, need more information... :D
    My blog - Sick and tired of people making others pay for information you can get free... Download 4 free ebooks on my page, no email asked or anything...

Good read - Information on different scams, not reviews, just info.

Another great forum - It'll help you with your affiliate marketing, and of course, it is free!

Re: Has Any One Heard Of A The Google Adsense And Clickbank Online Automatic Money Ma

I fell for this over a month ago and have received nothing but a run around in getting anything done.

Fortunately all I have invested is the price of the domain name and one month hosting.

I have sent them over twenty emails, trying to find out why they have done nothing with the site.

myworkisfree.com is a fraud. All they do is collect the commision from the sales of domains and hosting.

Stay away from Jean and her son Randy, their big push is to get you to buy into the greatest vitamin in the world.

They Suck!!