+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Old Witchcraft Secrets

Ha ha ha! :D I got this email today and just had to share it... this is the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen, with the exception of those "genie-in-a-bottle" or "haunted weapons" auctions on ebay...

"Old Witchcraft Secrets" will show you in detail, how you can cast powerful spells.

Make your wildest dreams come true.

It's NOT your fault that your spells and rituals aren't turning out like you want... YET.

The truth is... you've been misled by self-proclaimed powerful wizards and witches...
    and the truth is that 99% of these 'professionals' are DEAD WRONG!

In fact, a lot of what they say will actually diminish your powers.

They don't want you to know the right way to cast spells because if you did, you'd never need
    them again and they would lose their power!

You cannot invent 'new' spells like you cannot invent a new tree. Everything is old. But
    not everything is known in the right way.

Get 3 Spells just for visiting our site

As you know, many witches and wizards are FURIOUS about this. Why?

Because it reveals the true forgotten secrets of witchcraft. Secrets more powerful than what they
    can do through their very expensive services...

Soon, everybody will be able to do this at home,
    more effectively, cheaper and faster....

You've seen some ridiculous prices on the internet for
    getting a spell done. It's obvious they are
    getting rich off of normal people and their problems...

Once you know their secrets, you won’t need to give them your money!

I've personally tested this information, and some of the
    old forgotten stuff is mind blowing: it's accurate, effective
    and quite easy to do.

Discover The Most Powerful Spells and Secrets

Platinum Success, Inc
    Zieglergasse 38/8, A-1070, Austria

---------------------------------------------------

By the way if you go to the site (http://www.oldwitchcraft.com/second.php), instead of having a privacy policy for you to view before you enter your email addy, they say this:

"Your Privacy Is SAFE"

Well gee, I don't know about you guys but I feel reassured. :rolleyes:

Re: Old Witchcraft Secrets

Is this serious?

Do you think someone actually is making money with this?

WHO would fall for this?
    Maybe the same crowd that paid for the "Hypnotize someone in 5 minutes..."

Anyways wierd! :confused:
    My blog - Sick and tired of people making others pay for information you can get free... Download 4 free ebooks on my page, no email asked or anything...

Good read - Information on different scams, not reviews, just info.

Another great forum - It'll help you with your affiliate marketing, and of course, it is free!

I have no doubt that someone is making money with this... just go to ebay and check out the stuff in the "everything else" section... if people actually buy that crap they'll buy anything.

Maybe they'll practice their spell craft from their beautiful ocean-front condo in Arizona. :rolleyes:

Old Witchcraft is for good.
    Last edited by bob_a_n_d; 03-05-2007 at 07:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bob_a_n_d
    Old Witchcraft is for good.
    LoL
    You have 1 post done.
    And it is to say that this thing works...

Sorry I don't believe you a second... this is pretty far fetched...

there are a load of halfwits out there who think this stuff works. They pay a fortune for 'magic' odds and sods and bits and bobs.

there truly is one born every minute.

I have to fess up - I went and had a look at the site. Frikkin Hilarious!

'Arch Mage Bob Andrews' says things like:-

I was a witchcraft apprentice of a real-powerful authentic wizard in El-Maasara, Cairo, Egypt... He was so powerful that he could summon the most wildest entities to help him complete his wishes, even materialize objects.

What, like halfwitted morons willing to be his 'apprentice'???

I sincerely tell you that I'm not a God…although I use magick to make miracles!

Phew, that's a relief. Bob admits he isn't a God.

I've been closely guarding these secret incantations and methods for many years, but few weeks ago...I had a vision and it has been showed to me that I must share these secrets with only 192 people and help them succeed. And because of this, when all 192 seats will be taken I will shut this site down...

sooner the frikin better. OK, 192 retards, form a queue...
    Last edited by Mojo Bailey; 03-05-2007 at 07:48 PM.

It worked!

and here is the first three free spells with the spell magic words!!!

1. Whool woola boola- it causes a spectral force to take out your credit card and spend $19.95

2. Bingo bamo whamo- A demon from hells 3rd level comes and sells all the info you used to sign up with to 35 major telemarketing centers

3. skilla milla vanilla- you are magically transformed into a internet noob for believing this crap!

:cool:

hahahaha!!!

OLD WITCHCRAFT SECRETS! If he knew anything at all, he would know that it's not about getting rich or revenge. THIS was my first clue. My second clue was the help I received from all of you, and scam.com. Thanks to you all! Blessed be!

Take it from one who has been an Elder in the Craft for many years. You want a good book for real on the religion go to amazon.com or llewellyn publishing where what you find will at least be written by real crafters. If you are not interested in the Religion then why bother anyway because you are not interested. One thing for sure Any genuine indvidual or group will not be trying to sell, give away or hock spells for money. That is like a Christian typing up the Lord's Prayer and adding a bit to it and trying to sell it for a buck a word on the internet. Get Real folks! :rolleyes:
    Last edited by slamdunk; 05-18-2007 at 10:31 PM.

I invented a new tree. Does that make me a god?

Quote Originally Posted by riblet2000
    I invented a new tree. Does that make me a god?

Sell me your knowledge

Hello everyone,

I have no doubt that this witchcraft secret is a scam as wisdom teaches us that shortcuts really do not exist.

My concern is more about the general attitude here that I find deplorable and border dangerous.

Before any claim can be maid, a thorough investigation is always necessary to be objective.

I would have expected at least to read from someone who would have volunteered to buy the stuff just for analysis.
    Without this kind of proof what you are saying could easily be considered slender and definitely FALSE TESTIMONY.

This is exactly what caused lynch mobs and burned witches in the middle ages. So many innocents have gone this way!!! Can't we do better???

Remember that we are innocent until proven guilty and if they are not allowed shortcuts we are not either!!!

For this entire post to be taken seriously and be valid someone needs to actually get a hold of the stuff and make a real honest analysis.
    That is the right way, anything else opens the door to shortcuts and the inevitable result will be scams or slender. How can we talk about the truth without even examining the real facts? This is why these scams are so successful and you do the same, juste in different ways! You may not take money from people but you do not know the kind of damage you can do by such an attitude. It may be a lot worst then just money!!!

So make an effort not to lower yourselves to the one you are denouncing as it is in principle not any better!!!

That would be the first step to the truth which I believe is the true witchcraft… but that is again only my opinion!!!

I could not defends these scams as by experience and wisdom I believe that they are scams. Again this is not the truth but just my opinion and I would never testify that they are until I have examined them thoroughly and even then!!!

Well Sylvia Brown charges $750 an hour for a consultation with the spirits and all. So is this any different and Wicca is a religion. Seems more honest than televangelists selling sacred power water from Israel and blessing cloths for large donations.

Howcum Sylvia Browne didn't foresee 911?
    Howcum nobody has agreed to take the James Randi $1,000,000 challenge? Just prove that the power is real and get a million bucks?

I do have a recently grown bach of magic beans though. I go the seeds from an old woman living in the woods not far from me. I'll sell them cheap if anyone wants them.
    You can use them to cast spells or heck - they make a great cup of coffee too.

Anything can work if you believe in it enough...
    *sitting here believing, my bills will be paid off by next year....* Been believing that for the last 7 months and it was 6 months ago I got a better job and since been paying off my bills instead of watching them continue to stack up...
    I didn't have to write a spell... Although it helps some people... Power of thinking is enough, its believing you have the power which makes it happen... So what I can't materialize crap, at least I can focus on making life easier... Who needs to materialize an apple when positive thinking got me the good job to buy the apple or plant the fricking tree? LOL