+ Reply to Thread

Does not make any sense!!!!!

Who is running this site anyways. Why are people coming on here saying that something is not a scam ? I thought it was called scam.com why would i belive somebody on here more than some company trying to make me belive that their product is good.

Re: Does not make any sense!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sueq
    Who is running this site anyways. Why are people coming on here saying that something is not a scam ? I thought it was called scam.com why would i belive somebody on here more than some company trying to make me belive that their product is good.
    lol.. d.t.a. ( don't trust anybody ) go look online view webpage after webpage
    and ask people around you before joining any new business/company

Yep, research is key. If you are going to be looking at things on here at scam also take a minute to look at the number of posts the person has. Typically if you see someone touting a program or system and they have just a few posts.. be wary. The spammers really don't last long since they are probably trying to hit a bunch of forums and get people to sign up under them. Keep your common sense about you.. do you really believe it is possible to make thousands of dollars a month just by signing up for a program? No matter how great it sounds use common sense.

yes i guess common sense is the key!!! Have any of u heard of currencyexchangeprofits.com? If u have the time have a look at it and let me know what u think it looks and sounds ok but its hard to tell!! thanks.

Hi there sueq. I did a search for currencyexchangeprofits.com and I found this on another forum:

"I invested with DXinOne back in March (2006) - solicited by Mr Jezorgski of CurrencyExchangeProfits.com - and have not been able to 'OutXchange' a single cent! The InXchange' servers are always 'UP', the 'OutXchange' servers are ALWAYS 'down' or off-line or some other excuse and NOW DXIO has added another complexity to their scam called 'Production Funds' and 'time released funds' - what it amounts to is a method for getting investors to run round their site in circles and get nowhere! The truth is that DXIO is like a Lobster Pot - easy to get money into but impossible to get money out! Its is a blatant,highly complex SCAM."

Now obviously I cannot contest to that person's truthfulness. There is a rather long post about it here:

http://www.talkgold.com/forum/showth...=44159&page=29

Hope that will help a bit. =)

Scammers post here because this website ranks well in search engines

Here's an earlier thread about Gary Jezorski, the creator of currencyexchangeprofits.com and other similar programs:
    http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=10864

Blanche