+ Reply to Thread

Finally an honest guy

hey everyone,

First I would like to thank you all for all of the information and opinions that you have posted on this site... The information has been extremely helpful and has probably saved me hundreds of dollars...

But now I would like to return the favor to you all... I read thousands and thousands of threads on various sites... and after months of searching for an honest opportunity. I was referred to a great program on another website...

The system does what the author says and he is extremely helpful if you have any questions at any time...

I would like for you all to check out... www.martman07.com

this is an honest guy who backs up his system with evidence...

I have been very successful with the ThinkAWS system, you should try it too!

Re: Finally an honest guy

New scam. And since no affiliate link here, we can conclude that this is Martin Langdon: owner of the scam.

Hahaha. He "supposedly" has almost C300,000 in his name and his credit card limit is only C1,519. LOL.

And you have to know that you see scam with "Guaranteed Investment Account" name on bank statement. Another LOL moment.

And to all fools that fall for Bank statement snapshot: it is very easy to fake. Download bank account page with webpage grabber. Open it in HTML editor. Change few lines by click and edit. Open resulting page in IE and take webpage snapshot. Somebody with HTML experience could do it in 20 minutes.
    Last edited by borisf96; 02-12-2007 at 04:32 AM.

Re: Finally an honest guy

Quote Originally Posted by stealofadeal
    hey everyone,

First I would like to thank you all for all of the information and opinions that you have posted on this site... The information has been extremely helpful and has probably saved me hundreds of dollars...

But now I would like to return the favor to you all... I read thousands and thousands of threads on various sites... and after months of searching for an honest opportunity. I was referred to a great program on another website...

The system does what the author says and he is extremely helpful if you have any questions at any time...

I would like for you all to check out... www.martman07.com

this is an honest guy who backs up his system with evidence...

I have been very successful with the ThinkAWS system, you should try it too!

We don't have to post this scam. It came to us. Thanks for sharing your new scam. And of course WE TRUST YOU!
    Finished
    www.computer-offer.com NT 18/18
    Apple® MacbookTM Pro - Fulfillment In Progress

www.yournintendowii4free.com
    Placed on February 10, 2007
    Order Status: Received

0/10