+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

They pay you $500 just to SIGN UP

UnitMails.com pays peolpe $500 bucks when they sign up :rolleyes: . They also pay $100 to $200 per email they send you and you look at. :confused: Now I don't know if I'm realy going to get that money or not cause I gota wait untill I make $10000 dollars before I can cash out and so far I have 1200 but I'll wait and see if they actually pay up or if they just full of B.S

Re: They pay you $500 just to SIGN UP

From the look of it: sure scam. They are just phishing for emails and some fool is going to promote them to possibly get himself in trouble.

You see such unreasonably high payouts and walk away. This is for suckers.

Anyone that tells me that he will pay me $500 just to signup and $100 t0 200 per email he/she send is enough for me to run. Scam.
    Don't get scammed. Check out all opportunities or Companies before doing business.

Well it's not hurting me to sign up cause I not gona pay for an up grade which will allows you to cash out sooner. If it is a scam that would be where they would get you but I am patient and will wait until I make the minimum 100000 bucks so I can cash out even if it dose take me a year or so cause it won't be any extra work on my part cause I always check my email any way. :cool:

Quote Originally Posted by Beaujean
    If it is a scam that would be where they would get you but I am patient and will wait until I make the minimum 100000 bucks so I can cash out even if it dose take me a year or so cause it won't be any extra work on my part cause I always check my email any way. :cool:
    You are going to wait until you die. ;)

I imagine this person/company will be long gone before you or anyone else gets to the $10,000 minimum - and he will have still collected all of the payments for the e-mails you received, but never paid you for.

Think about it, how can you get paid 200.00 just to read an e-mail? If it seems to good to be true, then it probably is.

Well it's not hurting me to sign up cause I not gona pay for an up grade which will allows you to cash out sooner. If it is a scam that would be where they would get you but I am patient and will wait until I make the minimum 100000 bucks so I can cash out even if it dose take me a year or so cause it won't be any extra work on my part cause I always check my email any way. :cool:
    If you see a penny of the 10000$, I goldfish have teeth...
    My blog - Sick and tired of people making others pay for information you can get free... Download 4 free ebooks on my page, no email asked or anything...

Good read - Information on different scams, not reviews, just info.

Another great forum - It'll help you with your affiliate marketing, and of course, it is free!

How much advertising costs on their website.

"1000 PTC Worth $100 (30 sec.) - $1.00"

this quote is from the website just look at it.
    Absolutely free paid surveys- Paid Survey Sites

Submit and Read Reviews of Paid Survey - Paid Survey Reviews
    Are paid online surveys a scam ? Find out here

The Blog About Paid Surveys... Paid Surveys A Scam

Quote Originally Posted by PaidSurveyZone
    How much advertising costs on their website.

"1000 PTC Worth $100 (30 sec.) - $1.00"

this quote is from the website just look at it.
    I don't get your point...
    My blog - Sick and tired of people making others pay for information you can get free... Download 4 free ebooks on my page, no email asked or anything...

Good read - Information on different scams, not reviews, just info.

Another great forum - It'll help you with your affiliate marketing, and of course, it is free!

Tha'ts full of SCAM. Dont you ever try that program. you will waste your time for nothing. As i know that never join program which offer $1 to read email or ads. 1 cents for 1 ads is possible. :D

Dont waste your time with get paid to click. Join get paid to signup offer and surveys. You can make at least $100 a month for FREE. check my website :p for scam proof programs
    www.hotfreebies.org

thanks

Beaujean,
    I suggest you Go back and check the pay for emails. I think they mean .1 to .2. This is the minimal pay for emails, not $100-$200.
    Don't get scammed. Check out all opportunities or Companies before doing business.

Quote Originally Posted by internet-junkie
    I imagine this person/company will be long gone before you or anyone else gets to the $10,000 minimum - and he will have still collected all of the payments for the e-mails you received, but never paid you for.

Think about it, how can you get paid 200.00 just to read an e-mail? If it seems to good to be true, then it probably is.
    Don’t matter none cause in the end the ones whose gona get screwed are the advertiser cause I ant signing up for **** :eek: . Plus am thinking of sign up 100 times using my referral link cause they pay you 250 per referral just to speed up the process. So if there is scamming going on I will be the one doing it :cool: .

Wow, Beaujean, that was quite a confession!

Don’t matter none cause in the end the ones whose gona get screwed are the advertiser cause I ant signing up for **** :eek: . Plus am thinking of sign up 100 times using my referral link cause they pay you 250 per referral just to speed up the process. So if there is scamming going on I will be the one doing it :cool: .
    You think, you are smarter than everybody, don't you? :rolleyes:

UnitMails.com pays peolpe $500 bucks when they sign up :rolleyes: . They also pay $100 to $200 per email they send you and you look at. :confused: Now I don't know if I'm realy going to get that money or not cause I gota wait untill I make $10000 dollars before I can cash out and so far I have 1200 but I'll wait and see if they actually pay up or if they just full of B.S
    this is why i like reading Scam.com . Its so funny sometimes. Not so much the hare-brained obvious scams which are uncovered but reading the comments of people who genuinely believe all the rubbish they read.

Lmao! Are you kidding me? First of all do you have any idea how long it would take you to do that? Hey if you want to waste your time that's your thing.

BUT I would suggest checking out the website's referral policy first... almost every paid site that gives you money for referrals has tracking.. you won't get credit for referrals from the same PC.