+ Reply to Thread

Ebay Fraud : ebay id: jamesa.riley

Another thief joined EBAY, his name ( James A Riley ) from Elverta - CA. This guy selling car parts, i deal with him $450 for 4 wheels shipped to kuwait. He insisting to send money outside ebay as " a personal payment " i have checked his feedback it is ok so i thought this is the correct guy to buy from him. I send my money and he disappear like a fart. i would like to warning people from buying anything from him outside ebay. his email ( jamesa.riley19@yahoo.com )

Last edited by ukstar76; 05-19-2013 at 04:47 AM.

Re: Ebay Froud : ebay id: jamesa.riley

Sorry to read that you lost money to a scammer running a scam but happy that you found this site to post your story.

Anyone that says they can help you get your money back is the EXACT same scammer, trying to steal more of your money.

Thanks for posting up that information on a scam.

Making a scammer's scam googlable on every scam-warner-anti-fraud-busting site you can find is a great way to slow that scammer down when a suspicious potential victim goes looking for information, finds your post containing the name the scammer is using, his email address, phone number and the emails themselves and then that potential victim does not become a scam victim because you took the time "get the word out".

Wasting a scammer's time legally and safely is called "scambaiting". If you google that word, you will find sites where you can read scambaits, post up the emails and email addresses of scammers, post up a fake website, read up on how to alert a hosting company that they are hosting a fake website, ask questions and learn all about the hobby of scambaiting.
    Found a scam or scammer's email address? Post it at scamwarners.com
    Found a romance scam? Post it at romancescam.com

i want to share a scammer data with you.
    below is scammer.
    he bought some items from me for $132.91, and pay thru pay**L.
    After several weeks, he later place a testimonial that the parcel has arrived safe and sound.
    but later, he claim that the item i sent him is not as described, and ask for return money.
    so pay**L has frozen the amount, and i ask him to return the parcel if it is not as described.
    pay**L has give me the tracking number for the return goods.
    later what i received is an envelope with trash paper inside.
    i ship for 35 OZ, and the envelope + trash is only 1 OZ.
    i take lot of evidence picture, and sent to have my money back. but i dont understand, it didnt work, after i give them the evidences, today they release the money back to this scammer.

They do still ask me to go to police station to get report... so i can complaint back the money.

will see and update again if this last after i got the police report.

but i really not sure that this world payment service will pay me back my money.

and here is the SCAMMER.
    NAME : Rexthsen Conde
    9811 NW 2ND CT
    Plantation, Florida 33324
    United States
    (754) 223-5529
    Birth date :September 19, 1990
    EMAIL : Borinquen954@hotmail.com

So i loss double for this case.
    And hope this person will not trick you in future.
    because i tried to email him to have a good conversation, but he doesnt response at all.

i really pissed off until fell like want to kick his chicken ball if i have chance to met him.
    Last edited by Miss Jan; 05-31-2013 at 04:57 AM.

Miss Jan you lucky you have info about this scammer at least you can follow him easly. YES it is VERY bad to get ripped and loose money. we have houses and kids and bills etc.. too much headache
    finally those people takes our efforts and money.
    i encourge you to take the letter you got from him. show it to police . you have to claim against him even nothing will happen but you must record against him.

again you can do a lot against him, but i cannot do anything for the guy who stolen me he is live more than 7000 miles from my door ( kuwait to california )

we will keep chasing them