+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

i bought the day job killer scam

i feel so stupid for falling for this scam.

I should have known it was going to be a scam when i searched dayjobkiller on the internet and every single ad under the google system is selling it. i clicked on every ad and they all went to the day job killer. try it out for yourself and see what im saying. Every ad on the top and the right goes to it.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...=Google+Search

i am returning day job killer. it is a huge dissapointment. www.dayjobkiller.com is a scam. every expert online is selling it to try and make 75% of the sales.

all thats inside it is how to take advatage of newbees.
    :mad:

Re: i bought the day job killer scam

Day Job Killer is not for newbies. Some of the techniques are underhand and devious, but thats business. It is far from a scam. Have you applied any of the techniques?

just my 2 cents

steve

You're not the first one I have read about that didn't like this program...

I am going to have to check it out... But I am kind of reticent since all these peeps are feeling they got scammed...
    My blog - Sick and tired of people making others pay for information you can get free... Download 4 free ebooks on my page, no email asked or anything...

Good read - Information on different scams, not reviews, just info.

Another great forum - It'll help you with your affiliate marketing, and of course, it is free!

If you don`t know about adwords, do not buy DJK. The techniques involved are 90% adwords related. Adwords can be brutal to the noobs. Learn adwords, then try DJK.

steve

Crazy Chris, in response to your first post, if you new about adwords you would know that the link you posted and the searched term you used, would take you to ads selling DJK. This is one of the techniques used in affiliate project x. its called targeted keywords. Anybody searching for DJK will be faced with all those ads and we now it. When people run a search for these highly targeted keywords, we are 85% certain they want to buy. This doesn`t work with broad match keywords such as make money or earn cash etc. These keyphrases are not targeted enough.

Quote Originally Posted by stevecl
    Crazy Chris, in response to your first post, if you new about adwords you would know that the link you posted and the searched term you used, would take you to ads selling DJK. This is one of the techniques used in affiliate project x. its called targeted keywords. Anybody searching for DJK will be faced with all those ads and we now it. When people run a search for these highly targeted keywords, we are 85% certain they want to buy. This doesn`t work with broad match keywords such as make money or earn cash etc. These keyphrases are not targeted enough.
    You don't need to buy "day job killer" to learn about adwords, only if you want to learn how to rip off people. Day job killer doesn't work. If it worked, "Chris" would be using his techniques, not selling them. He is a thief. I'm sure many more people who are selling his scam like yourself will be happy to add how great they think it is along with their affiliate link like you did.

No one is earning a 75% commission with "day job killer". Chris is using his technique he teaches, how to scam, against his own affiliates. He's stealing from everyone.

It's a big bad SCAM.

But thanks for giving us the heads up.
    I don't know about DJK, but I'm ok with AdWords.
    PM me if you'd like some stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by dppls
    You're not the first one I have read about that didn't like this program...
    If you read some of the Day Job Killer reviews that are proper reviews and not just an advert disguised as a review then you get more accurate opinions on Day Job Killer than you will get from those who just want to earn a quick buck commission:

Try these reviews for example:

http://the-truth-about-internet-mark...ller-is-a-joke

http://www.theinternetmarketingblog....killer-review/

http://lostballinhighweeds.com/day-j...ay-job-killer/

http://www.memwg.com/blog/adsense/Da...ew-Part-1.html

Day Job Killer Scam? NOT!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.theultimatepublishing.com...ller-not-again

Not another Day Job Killer review, so boring! What's worse? It's written by me personally. Then I followed up with another post.

http://www.theultimatepublishing.com...g-your-day-job

I'm not a big fan of Day Job Killer! I'm not offering a bonus for you to buy thru my affiliate link. I remain neutral about it, I won't encourage anybody to buy, neither would I discourage anyone to buy.....

Chris wrote Adwords Miracle, Affiliate Project X & Day Job Killer. All 3 are fine, AW is kinda basic, DJK is alright, APX is excellent!

Prior to APX, I tested some things from Adwords Blackbook (The Best Of 2006), I was doing fine, later I applied what I learnt from APX, that's when I start to see my affiliate income go up!

Both AB & APX showed me how to set up adwords campaigns with only the targeted keywords, which makes the campaigns very easy to manage, yet profitable.

I agree with you

Day Job Killer is not for newbies. Some of the techniques are underhand and devious, but thats business. It is far from a scam. Have you applied any of the techniques?
    Yes, indeed, not recommended for newbies, newbies should buy Adwords Miracle or even Affiliate Project X.

It's not a scam, it does work! I love the guru killer aspect of it, though I'm not a big fan of it.

I finally did purchase day job killer after all of the feedback I read on here.

I have to say I pretty much agree with everyone, this is a good ebook, but only if you already know the bases at least of AdWords...

Newbies beware!
    My blog - Sick and tired of people making others pay for information you can get free... Download 4 free ebooks on my page, no email asked or anything...

Another great forum - It'll help you with your affiliate marketing, and of course, it is free!

its a very good book, i prefer it affiliate project x, vhris has done a good job again on this one.

steve

I don't think Day Job Killer is really a scam, though I did not purchase it. I did purchase Affiliate Project X and found some useful tips in the muddle of hype. Google Adwords is a tough game though, and I find that the point of many google ebooks is to promote affiliates to spend their money on hyping the promotor's products. If the affiliate doesn't get it, then the promoter still gets the price of the ebook. If the affiliate does get it, then everybody wins.

I think newbies, and experienced marketers, should spend the bulk of their time on natural and free traffic sources. Learn to develop and convert free traffic, and then move on to paid traffic if you still feel the need.

You may want to read my thoughts on Day Job Killer:
    http://internetmarketing-websitetraffic.blogspot.com

yep, good advice. There`s loads of ways to promote products that doesn`t have to cost you a cent. The best so far is Http://www.bummarketingmethod.com. Very popular at the moment and free. Does require some hard work, but it is free.

regards steve

yep, good advice. There`s loads of ways to promote products that doesn`t have to cost you a cent. The best so far is Http://www.bummarketingmethod.com. Very popular at the moment and free. Does require some hard work, but it is free.

regards steve
    Yeah it's free AND it works!

The problem with people today, is that they want money fast! The Bum Marketing method won't do that...

Note, any program won't do that, but the bum marketing method is VERY slow, all depending on how much work and time you can put into it...

if done right you can be indexed on page 1 of google in about 1-2 weeks. its a very powerful method. choosing keywords is crucial for it to work.

steve