+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: The 'whole life'

Quote Originally Posted by Fizban "The Fabulous"

So get on board or this is your stop
    Best suggestion I've heard in awhile. Adios.
    The terminally stupid and certifiably insane.

Quote Originally Posted by bogie
    How does this crap end up on the science forum?

Put it on the LSD forum.

.... If this is done correctly,

our physical brain, emotional radiations, mental

capacities - all having reduced to a condition of

quietness and calmness, fuse together into one

amalgamated pool of intention and attention. This is a

'pool' so still that it becomes a reflector of whatever

part of truth we shall touch or tune in to.

....... This fire burns away any dross or impurity in

its path. If there is much impurity (dregs of an

egoistic mind or an impure life) the conflagration

produced is so great that it may injure or destroy the

brain.
    After they washed your brain, they forgot to take it out of the dryer. You may have legal recourse.

Fizban "The Fabulous" Guest

After they washed your brain, they forgot to take it out of the dryer. You may have legal recourse.
    Who is they ?

You have more chance to be brain washed by TV then by meditating.
    unless you join a cult
    but then this would be more Suggestibility - (read up on it, some people are suggestible others aren't)

If you are suggestible then you have a piss poor grasp on reality. Those who know reality well enough to have learnt a few tricks of reality are able to pick at the stitching of a suggestible persons model of reality in ways that seem impossible in the model of reality than person has.

"There is no magic just physics"...Chuck Palahniuk

Juggle in front of a small child and they will think your God. When they grow up though they can work out what's going on.

For someone to be hypnotized or brain washed they have to believe in hypnotism or allow themselves to be brain washed.

Spiritual endeavours (meditation) aim to raise your awareness.

Yes, most people can be hypnotised or brainwashed - this is because most people are caught in a place that has many names, the Buddhists describe this place in their concept of Maya (illusion - glitz and glamour), a place that needs to be transcended to reach Samsara.

Actually doctors are saying that meditation is healthy and recommanded for balance and its also very refreshing and can help one improve consentration.

When you let go of everything your holding on to that's when you become free, to lose everything you must begin a journey for truth.

The search for the truth is not easy so don't think there's a pain free solution. If you're going at it half assed good luck with it, I hope you do find an illusion that you can use to put yourself into a prefered state "autohypnosis".

"It's only after you've lost everything that your free to do anything"....Chuck Palahniuk

"He who would gain his life must lose it" - Jesus Christ

Spiritual teachings are just different maps of the same terrain, the better the map the better you know the terrain - but it's still not the actual terrain.

Derren Brown has his own map, Buddha had his own map, JC had his own map, etc, etc.

What map do you have?

Mines been developed from deep thought, research, soul searching, meditation, etc. and it's still not right and I know it never will be. The thing is the more I refine my map the better life gets, I CHOOSE to do it, no one forces me to do it, If you don't want to scrutinize your map that's up to you.

Know thy Self.

Who is they ?

You have more chance to be brain washed by TV then by meditating.
    unless you join a cult
    but then this would be more Suggestibility - (read up on it, some people are suggestible others aren't)

If you are suggestible then you have a piss poor grasp on reality. Those who know reality well enough to have learnt a few tricks of reality are able to pick at the stitching of a suggestible persons model of reality in ways that seem impossible in the model of reality than person has.

"There is no magic just physics"...Chuck Palahniuk

Juggle in front of a small child and they will think your God. When they grow up though they can work out what's going on.

For someone to be hypnotized or brain washed they have to believe in hypnotism or allow themselves to be brain washed.

Spiritual endeavours (meditation) aim to raise your awareness.

Yes, most people can be hypnotised or brainwashed - this is because most people are caught in a place that has many names, the Buddhists describe this place in their concept of Maya (illusion - glitz and glamour), a place that needs to be transcended to reach Samsara.

Actually doctors are saying that meditation is healthy and recommanded for balance and its also very refreshing and can help one improve consentration.

When you let go of everything your holding on to that's when you become free, to lose everything you must begin a journey for truth.

The search for the truth is not easy so don't think there's a pain free solution. If you're going at it half assed good luck with it, I hope you do find an illusion that you can use to put yourself into a prefered state "autohypnosis".

"It's only after you've lost everything that your free to do anything"....Chuck Palahniuk

"He who would gain his life must lose it" - Jesus Christ

Spiritual teachings are just different maps of the same terrain, the better the map the better you know the terrain - but it's still not the actual terrain.

Derren Brown has his own map, Buddha had his own map, JC had his own map, etc, etc.

What map do you have?

Mines been developed from deep thought, research, soul searching, meditation, etc. and it's still not right and I know it never will be. The thing is the more I refine my map the better life gets, I CHOOSE to do it, no one forces me to do it, If you don't want to scrutinize your map that's up to you.

Know thy Self.
    That's a lot of nonsense to which to respond. Meditation may be good for you but so is a nap. Catchy phrases like "raise your awareness", "your map", "transcended to reach Samsara", "concept of Maya", "inner self", "inner child", "nirvana" (need we really go on here?), are better replaced with "your private delusions" or "your inner idiot". All this nonsense that there is some kind of "awareness" or some fictious "level" that can be attained by following the teachings of some mystic guru that lives in squalor eating lotus flowers on top of a dung heap in a disease-ridden third world country, is laughable, at best. :D Almost all those tauting "levels" of awareness or "levels" of anything "spiritual" are charging big money "by the level". The onus should be on you to share one thing of importance that you have become aware of(other than your navel of other body part) while meditating. We, the great unwashed, the unenlightened, are waiting with baited breath. ;)
    Last edited by phlipper; 03-06-2007 at 07:04 PM.

Who is they ?

"There is no magic just physics"...Chuck Palahniu
    Hey Fiz Fab, What was this person refering to with this quote? I have heard it before, but I am sure in a different context? Just curious. Pete

Quote Originally Posted by jigglepete
    Hey Fiz Fab, What was this person refering to with this quote? I have heard it before, but I am sure in a different context? Just curious. Pete
    Palahniuk is gay writer who is in the Landmark cult. It's similar to Scientology.
    Last edited by phlipper; 03-06-2007 at 08:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by phlipper
    Palahniuk is gay writer who is in the Landmark cult. It's similar to Scientology.
    Thanks Phlip, if that is the case then it was completely in a very different context!! :p

For those of you stupid enough to fall for this guy's particular line of Bullsh*t
    It is very similar to another load of bollocks currently very popular.

I would suggest you READ THIS.

note to self.

"Don't cast your pearls before swine"

keep rolling in the mud lil pigys
    Last edited by Fizban "The Fabulous"; 03-07-2007 at 11:11 AM.

note to self.

"Don't cast your pearls before swine"
    Does this mean you will cease posting overlong quotes, from dubious sources based on pseudoscience, interspersed with quotes cherrypicked from all manner of historical texts, and deliberately used to appear to back up your psychobabble?
    Last edited by pancho; 03-08-2007 at 02:02 AM.

Please understand that my articles where orginally collected using meditation to receive my information as well as journeys I have taken on the etheric plane accompanied by my spirit guide and teacher, Raphael.

And by using Universal Mind I thought it would be an interesting approach to understanding divin plan of human evolution and progress.
    I have devoted my life to serve humanity and the earth.

It has nothing to do with Oprah or Scientology and I dont make money from this.

I give it freely to those interested.

(En)lighten up

Please understand that my articles where orginally collected using meditation to receive my information as well as journeys I have taken on the etheric plane accompanied by my spirit guide and teacher, Raphael.

And by using Universal Mind I thought it would be an interesting approach to understanding divin plan of human evolution and progress.
    I have devoted my life to serve humanity and the earth.
    HAHAHA That's hilarious
    So when are you and Raphael going on your next "journey" in service of humanity?
    Maybe you could take a few snaps while your away and post those instead of endless screeds of nonsense.

Maybe you could caption a few.
    Ya know... "Here's me and Raffie outside the Temple of the Almighty Universal Spirit"

"Raffie taking a dip at the celestial shores of the mind cosmological"

"Here's me and some fairies I meet"

You know the kind of thing Fizzie, That really would interest me.

Who should light up? BAHAHAHAHABAHAAAA

I am just letting everyone know that matthew miller and robert or roberta ianetta are scam artists lurking around the internet looking to scam online buisnesses. They have been identified to go around affiliate websites and join affiliate programs such as prowealth solutions , prowealth results and other merchants advertising affiliate programs with very good payouts.

These two leechers are very known to do fraudulent transactions on the internet and claim funds that aren't theirs. (these are true scammers.)They are running names on this forum as biancca or blanche, IHAVEBEENSCAMMED,rebecca,marie, mjr2007,LuvNLife,bad_altitude,and bhearsch . These people are either robert/roberta/ellen/ ianetta, or matt/matthew miller. All both people. I believe these are two males running under different people scamming companies on the internet.

BEWARE OF ROBERTA IANETTA AND MATTHEW MILLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!! SCAM ARTISTS OF 2006-2007 UNTIL THEY WILL BE SHUT DOWN

If anyone has been scammed by these two scums please respond. Clixgalore,aol.yahoo and other people are currently in a process of making a lawsuit against these two fraudsters.