+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Southview Loan Services

Has anyone heard of the following company?

Southview Loan Services
    6505 Belcrest Rd.
    Hyattsville, MD 20782

This is the web address www.southviewloans.com

mommakatz3

Re: Southview Loan Services

Red flag #1

Created: 01-feb-2007
    Expires: 01-feb-2008
    Red flag #2

No phone number

Red flag #3

The same application form for Refinancing, Debt Consolidation, Personal Loan, Business Loan.

Red flag #4

They ripped off registration information from midPhase Services

Conclusion: This is very deliberate phishing scam.

Yes, I just TRIED to do business with them.
    They gave me the same deal. I needed $50,000 for working capital. They approved the loan without asking anything personal. They called me with the terms of the loan and said I needed to put 4 months worth of payments as collateral. All papers were signed and all monies were forwarded. The day I was supposed to receive the funds into my account, Customer Service called and said the INSURANCE COMPANY reassessed the file and decided that I would need to front another 4 months of payments to secure the loan. I had the option to get a full refund or come up with the additional money. I opted for the refund. I won't get that back for another 2-3 weeks.
    Walk away. The Customer Service Rep, got loud when i called back to ask how the insurance company came up with their determination, and he hung up on me.
    Run Away Fast!!!!! do not do business with them.

Southview Loan Services

Beware

Do not do business with them. They are not legit. Everything rests on their "so called" insurance company. They hold the power to accept you or ask for more money. They probably will always ask for more and if you want a refund you won't get it back anytime soon. They claim it will take 2-3 weeks to get it back to you. We will see. :mad:

I went all the way through their process only to get reassessed by their insurance company and rejected. No criteria given or explanation for the reject. Just asking for more money. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice.........I don't think so. Give me my money back.

I just found out some information about the kind of loan program that Southview Loans is promoting. They say they can give you money, no matter how bad your credit. I was told that there is a bank or lending company of sorts in Canada that will fund loans that you could not get otherwise . However, you have to send money up front which will cover your first 4 to 5 months of payments. You don't have to make any payments for 5 months or so. By that time, I'm sure they are long gone. Thank God I did not send them any money. I found an article on one of the BBB websites that talks about this scam. It did not mention Southview Loans specifically, but it is ILLEGAL in the U.S. and Canada to ask for cash upfront as collateral.

I hope you get your money back.

Good evening my name is Tony I was scamed by South view loans last week fro over 6,000.00 we are now behing with all are bills and mortgage .i will make sure the law get to them I been in touch with alkl the law enforcement agencies in Maryland and new jersey my wife and i are under great distress and have sleep in week please help us to make sure it don't happen to someone else thank you and blees you all.The same happen to me I was approved fro 60,0000 my file was reaased also then after i sent the money thye said the lender back out.i was told I still can get the loan but haave to come uo with more colllertal and send more my to cananda to mrs Catherine Hertz which I got her flaged and can receive anymore money in Canda I called money gram and they put her on the hot sheet and when they receive a suponena they will review the tapes and get her picture out there in Canada

My Wife And I Were Just Scamed Out Of $1000.00 From These Worthless Pieces Of S**t, We Asked Them To Give Us A Loan For $13000.00 That We Were Going To Use To Adopt A Child (since We Cant Have Children On Our Own) And They Approved Us, We Had To Send Them The First 4 Payments Of $1000.00 To A Subject Named Shannon Brant In Canada Which We Did, And Then The Same Night Some A**hole Called Me And Said That The Insurance Company Said I Needed To Send Another $1000.00 To Get My Money. I Told Him How I Felt About The Situation And To Go F*** Himself, And He Said That I Would Get My Money Back On March 13, 2007, But I Know Better Than This. Please No One Else Use This Company, We Notified The Police In Maryland, The Fbi, Our Local Police Department, And An Attorney. Hopefully All Us Victims Can Get A Hold Of These Ba*****s And We Can Either File A Class Action Lawsuit Or Get Them Locked Up For Awhile, And Get Our Money Back Somehow. We Were So Excited To Finally Be Able To Have The Money To Make Our Dreams Come True And Adopt A Child, But Some Scummy, Worthless, Low Life, No Good, Pieces Of Dog S**t, Made My Wife And I Feel Very Very Horrible. Good Luck Victims With Getting Your Money Back But I Dont Think It Will Happen, And Make Sure Those That Gave Your Personal Information That You Get Everything Changed Because They Will Dig Into Your Accounts And Everything Else.

Hi I feel so bad and sad for you.I bee to the FBI in new jersey and maryland AND DA office in maryland.Banking and Loan COmmision in Maryland,.i also called the governors office in New Jersy and File cpmplaint with white crimes divsion in n ew jersey and maryland.Are contact in Canada was Catherine hertz.Please call moneygram and tell the the story like i did and they will put her on the their hot sheet.I been home from work for three days making calls and faxing reports e-mails and every law enforcement agency possible.please if you want to talk by land lline let us know I wife been crying for a week the stress is effecting us and my almost 3 year old daughter let please stick together and get them and I also have attorney they hung tthe phone up on him.Please stay in touch.

I am trying to contact every agency that I can think of to get this taken care of if you can help me with some agencies to contact regarding this issue then I can also get oour story out as well I just filled a report with the FBI and my local Police Department but I dont know what else to do. Thank You and Good Luck

I Also Sent Southview 1800 For A 5000 Loan. Same Story, Sent Money To Someone In Canada Named Laura Harvey, I Dont Know What To Do. I Need This Money Desperately. They Say I Am Going To Get My Refund As Of March 8th. I Highly Doubt It. I Will Fight This With You Guys. These People Are Scum

I really wish I had visited this website, before I had sold my TV for the $750 I had sent for the $5000 they had promised me and that I had listened to warnings on the moneygram form about sending money towards loans. It is too late for me to stop the transfer and I was counting on this loan like most of you were. I was planning on getting all my bills paid off and moving into a new place. Now it looks like I have no where to live thanks to these jerks. I plan on taking every course possible to bring them to justice and make them feel the pain they made me feel.

undefinedundefinedundefined
    Quote Originally Posted by rockyrollgirl
    I really wish I had visited this website, before I had sold my TV for the $750 I had sent for the $5000 they had promised me and that I had listened to warnings on the moneygram form about sending money towards loans. It is too late for me to stop the transfer and I was counting on this loan like most of you were. I was planning on getting all my bills paid off and moving into a new place. Now it looks like I have no where to live thanks to these jerks. I plan on taking every course possible to bring them to justice and make them feel the pain they made me feel.

Hi we have to stick together I been to the DA OFFICE IN Maryland ,the banking commision in Maryland and New Jersey.The FBI field office in Trenton New Jersey I have file complaint with all its been over 10 days I was scameed for over $6,000 I have not sleep right for over 10 days I will not rest until the are brought to justice.They all ready hung on my lawyer and no response to his calls or letters.I also have file complaint with the white collars crime until of New Jersey.Please keep in touch and any help I could be please let me know .They must go to jail for this wiring money out of the state for loans is international fraud.

Hi i am also one of many that has been scammed by Southview loan services. I was guaranteed a $5,000 loan with this company. On the terms that i send 6 months worth of payments in advance. The money was sent, followed by a call the next day saying that my file was re-asessed by their insurance company and in order for there to be further action i would need to send an additional 6 moths worth of payments. The money was sent, followed by a call 3 hrs later saying that the lender has backed out the aggreement. Mind you the loan was for a vehicle seeings how i was recently struck with a breakdown. The money was borrowed from friends and family with the intent on being payed back within 24hrs(thats how long its sopposed to take to be tranfered into your account). I was told that i would receive a refund on March 8th. Today is March 8th ,and no money in my account. The costumer service guy(David Gray) Is the most unprofessional person i have ever talked to. I've been hung up on, laughed at , and they even threatened to press harrassment charges on my fiance for calling. This hurt!!! We lost money that wasnt ours. Now we are paying it back little at a time. There have been many sleepless nights. Lost my job becuse i have no vehicle and problems at home becuse of these peices of sh**! Pain and suffering is due to all of us!!!!! I want my money back!!!!

I have filed claims with the indiana bbb, and they told me to contact the FTC (Fedral Trades Commision). I filed a claim with them and they said they needed more claims before they could do anything. So please call the ftc and file your claim. I know how we all feel about this matter. My prides hurt,loss of sleep and just wondering on how to pay back the borrowed money. As if we didnt already have money problems! talk about being kicked while you down.

Quote Originally Posted by rc@11674
    Yes, I just TRIED to do business with them.
    They gave me the same deal. I needed $50,000 for working capital. They approved the loan without asking anything personal. They called me with the terms of the loan and said I needed to put 4 months worth of payments as collateral. All papers were signed and all monies were forwarded. The day I was supposed to receive the funds into my account, Customer Service called and said the INSURANCE COMPANY reassessed the file and decided that I would need to front another 4 months of payments to secure the loan. I had the option to get a full refund or come up with the additional money. I opted for the refund. I won't get that back for another 2-3 weeks.
    Walk away. The Customer Service Rep, got loud when i called back to ask how the insurance company came up with their determination, and he hung up on me.
    Run Away Fast!!!!! do not do business with them.
    Did you get reimbursed ? I'm another victum !!!