+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

TheRealStraightShooter Guest

shoestringbudgetprofits another scam?

Anyone familiar with the site Shoe String Budget Profits:
    http://www.shoestringbudgetprofits.com

Why is every testimonial on the site from someone who has something to sell?

And why would they send in a picture of themselves along with an audio clip?

Anyone familiar with Pawel Reszka and his teachings????

Re: shoestringbudgetprofits another scam?

Who the F is Pawel Reszka???

Quote Originally Posted by csiisascam
    Who the F is Pawel Reszka???
    Some hot shot who created this site:
    http://www.affhelper.com/

and advertises it at Warrior Forum with his other scammy looking sites.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealStraightShooter
    Why is every testimonial on the site from someone who has something to sell?
    Isn't that par for the course with these kind of things? The 'testimonials' are always from someone with a website called something like MakeaMillionBucksOnline.com or something - plus you see the usual suspects all over the place.

The Testimonials are FAKE!! Ha Ha :) I saw the same guys face on his other scam site LOL! Ya know every time i visit one of these idiots i feel like i've been there a million trillion ziliion times! Thanx for the info RealStraightShooter... :)
    Rich99

Quote Originally Posted by Rich99
    The Testimonials are FAKE!! Ha Ha :) I saw the same guys face on his other scam site LOL! Ya know every time i visit one of these idiots i feel like i've been there a million trillion ziliion times! Thanx for the info RealStraightShooter... :)
    Well, I wasn't going to say anything, but what do you have to back up
    what you are saying?

Have you bought my product?

The testimonials are NOT fake and I could easily verify that.

None of my products are scams. If you think they are please post
    something to back it up.

If you haven't purchased it then how are you going to comment about it?

I am a business man and have no intentions to scam anyone. I have been
    in affiliate marketing for quite some time.

I have learned a lot in the past 4 years and can teach you some good
    strategies when it comes to affiliate marketing.

My site affhelper.com ranks usually on the first page on Google for "affiliate marketing", sometimes on the second.

Why would I try to scam anyone? I just want to provide my customers with great product that they are happy with.

With this particular product "Shoestring Budget Profits" I had nothing but good feedback from my customers. But you wouldn't know about it, because you are not my customer.

Another thing is that if you are trying to bash someone else's name in the public forum it's illegal to do it without revealing your real indetity and not having any proof to back up what you are saying.

I wish you guys all success,
    Pawel Reszka

Quote Originally Posted by affhelper
    Well, I wasn't going to say anything, but what do you have to back up
    what you are saying?

Have you bought my product?

The testimonials are NOT fake and I could easily verify that.

None of my products are scams. If you think they are please post
    something to back it up.

If you haven't purchased it then how are you going to comment about it?

I am a business man and have no intentions to scam anyone. I have been
    in affiliate marketing for quite some time.

I have learned a lot in the past 4 years and can teach you some good
    strategies when it comes to affiliate marketing.

My site affhelper.com ranks usually on the first page on Google for "affiliate marketing", sometimes on the second.

Why would I try to scam anyone? I just want to provide my customers with great product that they are happy with.

With this particular product "Shoestring Budget Profits" I had nothing but good feedback from my customers. But you wouldn't know about it, because you are not my customer.

Another thing is that if you are trying to bash someone else's name in the public forum it's illegal to do it without revealing your real indetity and not having any proof to back up what you are saying.

I wish you guys all success,
    Pawel Reszka
    Ever hear of the first amendment?

Your site is highly deceptive, I don't care how you rank, what your program is about, or what your customers have to say. I can't imagine what would drive someone to purchase something from you.

I read your little post in Warrior Forum. Don't dish it out pal if you can't take it.

What I posted was a fact. You have Websites, and you were posting in Warrior Forum. Want to argue this? I also said you have scammy looking sites, that's an opinion, and I'm more than entitled to it and any jury would agree.

My questions were valid and you still failed to answer them. Here's another one for you too, why are your names not printed on your sites. You have your "name" in a graphic so that it can't be indexed or copied for search, any reason behind this?

Why is a guy who knows how to make so much money with Clickbank, using Paypal for transactions? Couldn't afford the $50 processing fee to have your site approved? And why are you pumping things like "success university?" Makes me wonder who you really are.

I like your Yahoo ads appearing on the "optimized" site you created. Why aren't you running Adsense? It pays more. Or did you lose your Adsense account and Clickbank account?

As for the law, unless you're an attorney, don't give people legal advice.

Don't even reply to this thread, my time is too precious and I use it to help people and also make money. I have no tolerance for people such as yourself. If you read my site for a minute, you wouldn't have made the comments you made.

Avoid rocking the boat if you can't tread water.

Ever hear of the first amendment?

Your site is highly deceptive, I don't care how you rank, what your program is about, or what your customers have to say. I can't imagine what would drive someone to purchase something from you.
    My customers are happy and my strategies work, so that's probably what drives them to buy from me.

I read your little post in Warrior Forum. Don't dish it out pal if you can't take it.
    You mean the one where I showed people how you are using a fake fabricated check from clickbank?

What I posted was a fact. You have Websites, and you were posting in Warrior Forum. Want to argue this? I also said you have scammy looking sites, that's an opinion, and I'm more than entitled to it and any jury would agree.
    You mean my websites in my signature link? Everyone has those. Even you have one in your signature.

My questions were valid and you still failed to answer them. Here's another one for you too, why are your names not printed on your sites. You have your "name" in a graphic so that it can't be indexed or copied for search, any reason behind this?
    My name is in graphic, because it looks nice. I never even thought of using a graphic to avoid being it indexed in search engines. I guess you did.

Why is a guy who knows how to make so much money with Clickbank, using Paypal for transactions? Couldn't afford the $50 processing fee to have your site approved? And why are you pumping things like "success university?" Makes me wonder who you really are.
    Success University is actually not bad. it's being pushed by some major internet marketers like Ewen Chia himself.

Why am I selling through paypal? because that's what Paydotcom uses for its payment processor. I don't want my affiliates to be cheated out of commissions as it is so easy with clickbank hoplinks in this particular niche.

I like your Yahoo ads appearing on the "optimized" site you created. Why aren't you running Adsense? It pays more. Or did you lose your Adsense account and Clickbank account?
    Yes, Yahoo pays more and they approved me for their betta testing program. I don't think they would invite you though.

As for the law, unless you're an attorney, don't give people legal advice.
    That's funny, because I posted what my attorney told me.

Don't even reply to this thread, my time is too precious and I use it to help people and also make money. I have no tolerance for people such as yourself. If you read my site for a minute, you wouldn't have made the comments you made.
    Oops, I think I just did reply. By the way if you actually read the entire post on the warrior forum you will notice that I only referred to your check that is fabricated.

Avoid rocking the boat if you can't tread water.
    Hmm, I don't think you want me to.

sincerely,
    Pawel Reszka

ps: so what is your real name TheRealStraightShooter? or are you just going to keep trying to bash my name illegally without revealing your real indentity?
    Last edited by affhelper; 02-09-2007 at 05:13 AM.

Eh? I guess that the Real Straight Shooter cannot reply as they are banned?
    Was it because of this thread? Anyway somebody drew my attention to the following thread and I was going to ask therealstraightshooter to comment on it:

http://friendsinbusiness.com/board1/...gi?read=108343

http://friendsinbusiness.com/board1/...gi?read=108751

http://friendsinbusiness.com/board1/...gi?read=108502

interesting....

Quote Originally Posted by ukscambuster
    Eh? I guess that the Real Straight Shooter cannot reply as they are banned?
    Was it because of this thread? Anyway somebody drew my attention to the following thread and I was going to ask therealstraightshooter to comment on it:

http://friendsinbusiness.com/board1/...gi?read=108343

http://friendsinbusiness.com/board1/...gi?read=108751

http://friendsinbusiness.com/board1/...gi?read=108502

interesting....
    hello i have been reading this board for almost a year and read that the friends in business message board is a scam.

http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t...endsinbusiness

avoid going to the forum at all cost scambuster.

hey scambuster. It looks like friends in business got hold of Amazon and forced them to remove there customer reviews. But they still have the first ones at Alexa.

Look at this scambuster
    http://www.alexa.com/data/details/ma...nbusiness.com/

thanks for tips

This sure is getting confusing... TheRealStraightShooter says that Affhelper and ShoeStringBudget is a fraud. AffHelper then says then TheRealStraightShooter is playing fast and loose with the truth. UKScamBuster draws peoples attention to a site called FriendsInBusiness which says bad things about TheRealStraightShooter . TheRealStraightShooter gets banned from Scam.com and then DavidChesterfield says FriendsInBusiness is a sham ! Confused ? You should be by now.
    Last edited by harrypalmer; 02-10-2007 at 04:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by harrypalmer
    Confused ? You should be by now.

:) Lol, I know I am! :confused:

well the fact that PredatorSystem is a basic pyramid-selling scheme is enough for me to stay well away from it. From previous posts I read TheRealStraightShooter seems to talk a lot of sense so it does seem unfair that he's banned. At the end of the day you've got to make up your own mind based on the information available. I've made my decision.

Quote Originally Posted by unitedscammers
    Ukscambuster, the real straightshooter was right. I'm not sure why you're trying to drag his name in the mud, especially after he ticked someone off enough to complain to the moderators. Was it you?
    Someone drew my attention to the friendsinbusiness thread and I just wanted to ask therealstraightshooter for an explanation. When I came here to do that I was surprised to notice that therealstraightshooter was banned and was curious as to why. I still don't know the reason.

Until I saw this thread I had never heard of that forum (friendsinbusiness) before nor had I heard of Pawel Reszka. I know the Day Job Killer thread was deleted and I wondered why that had been done too. But no I didn't complain to any moderator, why would I do that? I believe in free speech and open debate. I have no complaints about anyone - just trying to find out the truth here!

It is a bit suspicious that 2 people who have never posted before just pop-up like that though - they could both be therealstraightshooter defending themself for all I know!? :)

The only 'fake' Clickbank check I know about is the one at learnthewholetruth.com which I assumed was either therealstraightshooters site or one he was promoting via therealstraightshooter.com - and it is obvious to anyone who spends more than 5 seconds looking at that page that that check is a deliberate fake (spoof) :)

And I saw the warrior forum thread where affhelper mentioned the 'fake' check:
    http://www.warriorforum.com/forum/to...OPIC_ID=130182
    It was pointed out* to him that this was a spoof and Aff helper replied and admitted he was wrong and had not actually read any of the site - but he had already made himself look silly :)

< *" Well, if anyone actually took the time to READ this website they would see that the check is FAKE and the site says it's FAKE.

The owner put it there to prove a point that it EASY to FAKE Clickbank checks....and fake pictures of mansions and cars....and fake Testimonials.

This site is taking the "Rich Jerk" method and "twisting" it by making fun of it.

Seriously....did anyone actually read the site?" >

So I guess there is some 'history' between affhelper and therealstraightshooter but I don't know who either of them are and nor do I know who Davidchesterfield and Unitedscammers are, so still pretty much confused! :confused:
    Last edited by ukscambuster; 02-10-2007 at 07:51 PM.

TheRealStraightShooter is a hypocrite because he calls everyone a "scam", yet posts under countless "aliases" to promote his junk, while refusing to divulge his name on his website.

The following website at http://www.straightshooterscam.com is uncovering the "secret identity" of TheRealStraightShooter, complete with pictures and the works. It looks like the people he has ripped off will at least be able to contact him directly, if they choose. Stay away from this fraud at all costs!