+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 16 of 16

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    13,383

    Guess Who Else The IRS Was Targeting? Da Joooos!

    also, apparently, anyone else opposed to the filth agenda. Just....um...shocking.


    Know Who Else The IRS Doesn’t Like: Da Joooooooos
    POSTED AT 5:14 PM ON MAY 12, 2013 BY DUANE PATTERSON


    Take heart, patriots and Tea Party people. It’s not just you who the IRS decided to politically target in 2011 and 2012. If you were part of a group that was pro-Israel, you had a higher likelihood of auditory scrutiny as well.

    Exit question: When Barack Obama has lost Joe Klein, the New Yorker, Maureen Dowd, when CBS News’ Scott Pelley gives speeches in horror that mainstream media is getting the big stories wrong over and over again, when arch-liberal Ruth Bader Ginsberg is saying maybe the Court overreached on Roe V. Wade, you have to wonder if maybe, just maybe, the tide is finally beginning to turn in this country for the better. Or am I just being too optimistic?




    /
    There is not a truth existing which I fear
    or would wish unknown to the whole world."
    --Thomas Jefferson

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,504

    Re: Guess Who Else The IRS Was Targeting? Da Joooos!

    maybe you should BLAME that GREAT AMERICAN, henry ford!? seems he WER'NT to FOND of them folks EITHER!? somethin about a PLOT to take over the world!? SOUND FAMILIAR!? just like islam you say,EH!? see how this stuff gets around!? build an atomic bomb, and before ya know it EVERYONE wants 1!? just to be SAFE ya know!? ::2gunsfiring_v1:::
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    14,663

    Re: Guess Who Else The IRS Was Targeting? Da Joooos!

    Yep.. Let's trot out the poooor Jews and call a few people Hitler.

    What martyrdom campaign from Tea Bagging loonies and fringe right crackpots is complete without that?

    I was wondering how long it would take the squealing pigs at Hot Air to get rooting around down there and for Petey to regurgitate it here.

    Never mind the fact that the commissioner of the IRS is a Jew appointed by Bush.

    And how about the irony of those conspicuously calling themselves "patriots" howling about the IRS giving scrutiny to non-profits being set up to benefit a foreign nation.. a foreign nation that already gets more money from tax payers than all others combined?

    Indeed, a foreign nation that conducts itself in such a way as to attract terrorist retaliation on the US due to the largesse we shower on them.

    This is red meat for these kind of "patriots".

    .

    .
    Last edited by dchristie; 05-13-2013 at 08:10 AM.
    "The best case against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter"
    -- Winston Churchill

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    2,424

    Re: Guess Who Else The IRS Was Targeting? Da Joooos!

    Quote Originally Posted by pwrone View Post
    also, apparently, anyone else opposed to the filth agenda. Just....um...shocking.


    Know Who Else The IRS Doesn’t Like: Da Joooooooos
    POSTED AT 5:14 PM ON MAY 12, 2013 BY DUANE PATTERSON


    Take heart, patriots and Tea Party people. It’s not just you who the IRS decided to politically target in 2011 and 2012. If you were part of a group that was pro-Israel, you had a higher likelihood of auditory scrutiny as well.

    Exit question: When Barack Obama has lost Joe Klein, the New Yorker, Maureen ****, when CBS News’ Scott Pelley gives speeches in horror that mainstream media is getting the big stories wrong over and over again, when arch-liberal Ruth Bader Ginsberg is saying maybe the Court overreached on Roe V. Wade, you have to wonder if maybe, just maybe, the tide is finally beginning to turn in this country for the better. Or am I just being too optimistic?




    /
    Still forgetting that it's a GW appointee in charge of the IRS are we? why didn't you just post this in the origenal thread?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,232

    Re: Guess Who Else The IRS Was Targeting? Da Joooos!

    Quote Originally Posted by Spector567 View Post
    Still forgetting that it's a GW appointee in charge of the IRS are we? why didn't you just post this in the origenal thread?
    You don't think Obama can use his Muslim Ring of Power and secretly influence any GW appointee to do his nefarious bidding?

    You know... the ring pwrone so kindly showed us, pictures and all?
    :

  6. #6
    Yawn...'s Avatar
    Yawn... is offline I ain't got time for pedantic Ghandi type internet nerds
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    6,289

    Re: Guess Who Else The IRS Was Targeting? Da Joooos!

    The outrage! The IRS unfairly audits the JEWS! .... And does anyone hear the Jews complaining?

    Trust me on this folks: The IRS isn't that clever.

    We invented accounting.

    BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH™

    The Tea Baggers should hire a 'trusted' Hebrew accounting firm when they apply for tax exempt status.

    Just a suggestion.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    13,383

    Re: Guess Who Else The IRS Was Targeting? Da Joooos!

    Quote Originally Posted by Yawn... View Post
    The outrage! The IRS unfairly audits the JEWS! .... And does anyone hear the Jews complaining?

    Trust me on this folks: The IRS isn't that clever.

    We invented accounting.

    BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH™

    The Tea Baggers should hire a 'trusted' Hebrew accounting firm when they apply for tax exempt status.

    Just a suggestion.


    ahhh...right on time.

    LOL



    .
    There is not a truth existing which I fear
    or would wish unknown to the whole world."
    --Thomas Jefferson

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,414

    Re: Guess Who Else The IRS Was Targeting? Da Joooos!

    Quote Originally Posted by pwhine View Post
    also, apparently, anyone else opposed to the filth agenda. Just....um...shocking.






    /
    Perhaps God is dealing with Duane in his own way. Basaloid squamous cell carcinoma in his left tonsil oughtta gove him a little something to think about while he's in Germany. Maybe he can visit the ovens while he's there.
    Yeah, but hey, we're white!
    Romney/Ryan Campaign 2012

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    14,663

    Re: Guess Who Else The IRS Was Targeting? Da Joooos!

    Quote Originally Posted by Yawn... View Post
    The outrage! The IRS unfairly audits the JEWS! .... And does anyone hear the Jews complaining?

    Trust me on this folks: The IRS isn't that clever.

    We invented accounting.

    BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH™

    The Tea Baggers should hire a 'trusted' Hebrew accounting firm when they apply for tax exempt status.

    Just a suggestion.
    Actually, I think it was the Catholics who invented accounting.

    The Jews invented the Money Exchange and The Payday Loan..

    .
    Last edited by dchristie; 05-16-2013 at 12:48 AM.
    "The best case against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter"
    -- Winston Churchill

  10. #10
    Yawn...'s Avatar
    Yawn... is offline I ain't got time for pedantic Ghandi type internet nerds
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    6,289

    Re: Guess Who Else The IRS Was Targeting? Da Joooos!

    Quote Originally Posted by dchristie View Post
    Actually, I think it was the Catholics who invented accounting.

    The Jews invented the Money Exchange and The Payday Loan..

    .
    Yeah, I've heard that re accounting.

    I did some work at a Catholic University a few years ago. They bragged about it.

    Truth be known, which it never will, the moment man invented money, accounting for it was born.

    Shortly thereafter the world's oldest profession....

    Likely, due to the widespread use of latin and the need to capitalize larger enterprises, joint ventures, loans, lasting more than a few months or a year.... (the need to carry forward balances of accounts, from one year to the next)

    A system of accounting was developed, and was written down.

    Many of the concepts of banking, insurance, finance etc, were developed long before the rise of the Italian merchant class, and have roots in Roman Times.

    Mortgage, annuity, debit, credit etc. all have Latin roots.

    ••••••••••••••••••••


    And yes, the Jews have a proud tradition of lending money to suckers.

    BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH™

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,232

    Re: Guess Who Else The IRS Was Targeting? Da Joooos!

    Quote Originally Posted by Yawn... View Post
    Yeah, I've heard that re accounting.

    I did some work at a Catholic University a few years ago. They bragged about it.

    Truth be known, which it never will, the moment man invented money, accounting for it was born.

    Shortly thereafter the world's oldest profession....

    Likely, due to the widespread use of latin and the need to capitalize larger enterprises, joint ventures, loans, lasting more than a few months or a year.... (the need to carry forward balances of accounts, from one year to the next)

    A system of accounting was developed, and was written down.

    Many of the concepts of banking, insurance, finance etc, were developed long before the rise of the Italian merchant class, and have roots in Roman Times.

    Mortgage, annuity, debit, credit etc. all have Latin roots.

    ••••••••••••••••••••


    And yes, the Jews have a proud tradition of lending money to suckers.

    BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH™
    Accounting in one form or another has always been there, invented by necessity whenever trade is taking place, but the Italians should be credited with the invention of the modern accounting principles we use today.

    The "double entry book-keeping" (the system with separate entries for debit and credit) was invented by an Italian.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    14,663

    Re: Guess Who Else The IRS Was Targeting? Da Joooos!

    Clearly, The World's first accountants were also whores.


    .
    Last edited by dchristie; 05-16-2013 at 08:38 AM.
    "The best case against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter"
    -- Winston Churchill

  13. #13
    Yawn...'s Avatar
    Yawn... is offline I ain't got time for pedantic Ghandi type internet nerds
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    6,289

    Re: Guess Who Else The IRS Was Targeting? Da Joooos!

    Quote Originally Posted by dchristie View Post
    Clearly, The World's first accountants were also whores.


    .
    All accountants are whores.

    Not all whores are accountants.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,414

    Re: Guess Who Else The IRS Was Targeting? Da Joooos!

    Yawn...
    Somebody kill the Gazza BOT ......
    Join Date: Apr 2011
    Posts: 5,895



    Re: Guess Who Else The IRS Was Targeting? Da Joooos!

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by dchristie
    Clearly, The World's first accountants were also whores.


    .


    All accountants are whores.

    Not all whores are accountants.
    __________________
    I never post ad hominem attacks on Scam.com, unless the idiot is a useless phvckstick inbred douchebag.


    I dunno, ask pwhine about the last time a customer attempted to short his mom.
    Yeah, but hey, we're white!
    Romney/Ryan Campaign 2012

  15. #15
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    16

    Re: Guess Who Else The IRS Was Targeting? Da Joooos!

    I wouldn't conflate "Jews" with groups who favor the Israeli occupation. There are plenty of people of Jewish faith who do not support it.

    http://jfjfp.com/

    Why Fewer Young American Jews Share Their Parents’ View of Israel

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    14,663

    Re: Guess Who Else The IRS Was Targeting? Da Joooos!

    Quote Originally Posted by chrisfarleyfan View Post
    I wouldn't conflate "Jews" with groups who favor the Israeli occupation. There are plenty of people of Jewish faith who do not support it.

    http://jfjfp.com/

    Why Fewer Young American Jews Share Their Parents’ View of Israel
    That's absolutely true. http://www.jewishvoiceforpeace.org

    Indeed, Israel could ultimately be Judaism's and The Jewish People's worst enemy.

    .
    "The best case against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter"
    -- Winston Churchill

Similar Threads

  1. Liberal Fascists Targeting Christians
    By conserv4ever in forum Religious Scams
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-30-2015, 02:37 PM
  2. Options Scam Targeting EU in China
    By Maxi02 in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-15-2012, 05:59 AM
  3. Scam targeting Yoga teachers
    By yogiZAX in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-28-2012, 05:31 PM
  4. Scammer Targeting Buyers - Dnlodge.com
    By jamesko in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-01-2008, 06:29 AM
  5. Zio-Nazis Targeting Christians In Beirut
    By dchristie in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-22-2006, 07:19 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •