+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Re: Filth101: IRS APOLOGIZES FOR TARGETING TEA PARTY GROUPS

Quote Originally Posted by pwrone View Post
    In preparing to respond to this thoughtful and interesting post, I began re-reading and happened upon this:

There's nothing to be found in any of your ludicrous psychobabble that doesn't project an ingrained hate for people who don't bow to authoritarianism, totalitarianism and war mongering.

Now explain, please, how Bush is even in the fucking ballpark compared to the dog-eater in these categories, while keeping in mind that the "war-mongering" is directed at other Americans. Also, try to recall the main characteristics of communism/verminism, the ones responsible for the end of 100's of millions of innocent lives in just the last century.

Yep: authoritarianism, totalitarianism. It is what they do.

So...kinda stuck there.

OK>. I'll take your bait and play your little labels game. Frankly, the only thing about your drivel that is thought provoking is why I demean myself by reading it. There's nothing in it that is sane or rational - at all - ever. So, now your meme is that "liberals" are authoritarian and totalitarian. What factual and historical basis do you rely on for that? Are you claiming that the Bolsheviks, Soviets, Maoists and Third Reich were all Liberals? Indeed, your claim that Bush's policies are tantamount to a recipe for war on Americans is well taken. I'll buy that. LMAO..

Last edited by dchristie; 05-20-2013 at 02:01 PM.
    "The best case against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter"
    -- Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by dchristie View Post
    OK>. I'll take your bait and play your little labels game. Frankly, the only thing about your drivel that is thought provoking is why I demean myself by reading it. There's nothing in it that is sane or rational - at all - ever. So, now your meme is that "liberals" are authoritarian and totalitarian. What factual and historical basis do you rely on for that? Are you claiming that the Bolsheviks, Soviets, Maoists and Third Reich were all Liberals? Indeed, your claim that Bush's policies are tantamount to a recipe for war on Americans is well taken. I'll buy that. LMAO..

LOL...

you are claiming not to understand the connection between modern liberalism--and particularly the dog-eater and cadre--and communism?

Really?

I wish I could say I had expected more.

./
    There is not a truth existing which I fear
    or would wish unknown to the whole world."
    --Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by pwhine View Post
    LOL...

you are claiming not to understand the connection between modern liberalism--and particularly the dog-eater and cadre--and communism?

Really?

./
    The only connection is the one you blindly swallowed; manufactured via a Madison Ave type phony ad campaign. Only weak minded stupid folk respond.

How did that whole birth certificate thing work out for you people, heh?

Dumbass.
    Yeah, but hey, we're white!
    Romney/Ryan Campaign 2012

Quote Originally Posted by pwrone View Post
    LOL...

Really?

I wish I could say I had expected more.

./
    Huh? Oh I get it.

This works the same way as your "conservative" agenda on exposing the climate change conspiracy

It goes like this.

1) Get 100 climatologists.

2) Poll the 100 climatologists on climate data.

3) 98 climatologists confirm manmade climate change and 2 say it doesn't exist.

4) Dismiss the findings of the 98 climatologists because they must be working for Al Gore.

Gotcha...

Fucking asshat.. Get some help.

Last edited by dchristie; 05-20-2013 at 08:14 PM.
    "The best case against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter"
    -- Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by iamwil View Post
    hello Bush ball park??

Patriot ACTs 1 and 2 and then blatantly ignoring fisa??

Blatantly ignoring agreements at geneva convention and torture...which they now admit was wrong and got no valuable intel??

Bush Ball Park war mongering and lies?

He lied to get us into a preemptive war and sent Powell to lie to UN...then remember "Mission Accomplished" What mission? How many have died since the mission was accomplished??

How many Gitmo detainees that we KNOW are not guilty of the crimes htey were brought here for but now will not release are on suicide watch and hunger strikes and we are strapping them to a table, having someone sit on their chest another hold their head still as we shove a tube down into their stomach to pour insure and then keep them their for an hour so they don't vomit?

Hello? Where did this start...and current admin can't stop it....

Bush/Cheney...can you spell traitors??
    As always, Petey has no problem with authoritarianism, totalitarianism and war mongering.

Just depends upon who he thinks he sees doing it. That's all it ever is with him. Look at any comment, any thread. He has no principles, just hatred and targets.

Quote Originally Posted by iamwil View Post
    hello Bush ball park??

Patriot ACTs 1 and 2 and then blatantly ignoring fisa??

Blatantly ignoring agreements at geneva convention and torture...which they now admit was wrong and got no valuable intel??

Bush Ball Park war mongering and lies?

He lied to get us into a preemptive war and sent Powell to lie to UN...then remember "Mission Accomplished" What mission? How many have died since the mission was accomplished??

How many Gitmo detainees that we KNOW are not guilty of the crimes htey were brought here for but now will not release are on suicide watch and hunger strikes and we are strapping them to a table, having someone sit on their chest another hold their head still as we shove a tube down into their stomach to pour insure and then keep them their for an hour so they don't vomit?

Hello? Where did this start...and current admin can't stop it....

Bush/Cheney...can you spell traitors??
    Then there's this:

Cancer And Birth Defects In Iraq: The Nuclear Legacy

.http://medicalxpress.com/news/2013-0...q-nuclear.html

Ten years after the Iraq war of 2003 a team of scientists based in Mosul, northern Iraq, have detected high levels of uranium contamination in soil samples at three sites in the province of Nineveh which, coupled with dramatically increasing rates of childhood cancers and birth defects at local hospitals, highlight the ongoing legacy of modern warfare to civilians in conflict zones.

Their report "Environmental pollution by depleted uranium in Iraq with special reference to Mosul and possible effects on cancer and birth defect rates" begins with a literature review that collates health-related data from a range of sources, including a report by the WHO (in 2003), which states that childhood cancers – particularly leukaemia – are ten times higher in Iraq than in other industrialised countries.

Although there is already significant evidence of cancers and related illnesses in adults (particularly war veterans), the authors emphasise that it is the dramatic rise in the incidence of cancer and birth defects in children under 15 years of age since the second Gulf War that points to the terrible legacy of DU weaponry. Childhood cancers are now some five times higher than before the two Gulf Wars (currently around 22 children per 100,000, compared with approximately 4 children per 100,000 in 1990).

The focal point of their scientific study was three sites near Mosul: Adayah, a landfill for radioactive waste; Rihanyah, a former research centre for nuclear munitions (disused since 1991); and Damerchy, a small village on the Tigris River (about 10km north of Mosel), which was a scene of fighting in the 2003 conflict. Particularly high levels of uranium were found at Rihanyah where storage ponds of liquid and solid waste from uranium processing are still a source of radioactive pollution. The accumulation of uranium in wild plants (principally the shrub Lagonychium farctum) was noted in Damerchy, where it is thought to have entered the food chain and is linked to the death of numerous head of cattle.
    -- Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by willyjoe View Post
    As always, Petey has no problem with authoritarianism, totalitarianism and war mongering.

Just depends upon who he thinks he sees doing it. That's all it ever is with him. Look at any comment, any thread. He has no principles, just hatred and targets.
    You just don't understand.

See, Petey is an advocate for the concept of "American Exceptionalsim".

This means that only Americans are worthy of living. It makes Petey and those like him feel very special and powerful.

It's quite simple. Except some don't make the cut, even though they're Americans. They're the "liberals" That's where it gets complicated.

So, if we want to invade other nations and exterminate everybody in them like insects, that's our prerogative because we're divinely ordained to rule The World and tell everybody else where to get off. Plus, we get to use up most of the planet's resources and trash the atmosphere..

Anyone who points out any holes and fallacies in the program are the liberals. They get the persona non-grata label because they're "weak".

Weak means they see common humanity and value in other places, peoples and cultures.

And anyone who actually resists and/or exposes the program gets the "terrorist" and/or "traitor" label along with a target on their back.

And if they can't dig that, too fucking bad because America has more nukes and money than God.

And - as recent history shows - WILL use them - especially the nukes on densely populated urban areas.

U-S-A-U-S-A-U-S-A!!

Last edited by dchristie; 05-21-2013 at 08:33 PM.
    -- Winston Churchill

You just don't understand.

See, Petey is an advocate for the concept of "American Exceptionalsim".

This means that only Americans are worthy of living. It makes Petey and those like him feel very special and powerful.

It's quite simple. Except some don't make the cut, even though they're Americans. They're the "liberals" That's where it gets complicated.

So, if we want to invade other nations and exterminate everybody in them like insects, that's our prerogative because we're divinely ordained to rule The World and tell everybody else where to get off. Plus, we get to use up most of the planet's resources and trash the atmosphere..

Anyone who points out any holes and fallacies in the program are the liberals. They get the persona non-grata label because they're "weak".

Weak means they see common humanity and value in other places, peoples and cultures.

And anyone who actually resists and/or exposes the program gets the "terrorist" and/or "traitor" label along with a target on their back.

And if they can't dig that, too fucking bad because America has more nukes and money than God.

And - as recent history shows - WILL use them - especially the nukes on densely populated urban areas.

U-S-A-U-S-A-U-S-A!!

Perhaps we can meet in the middle; that american society is currently exceptionally fucked up.

" Now, here's the point Bob. Please get me the names of the Jews. You know, the big Jewish contributors to the Democrats. Could we please investigate some of the cocksuckers? " -- GOP Crook Richard Nixon speaking to Bob Haldeman in the Oval Office 1971 (excerpted from secret tapes submitted under Watergate Investigation)

Last edited by dchristie; 05-23-2013 at 06:45 AM.
    -- Winston Churchill

Yawn... is offline I ain't got time for pedantic Ghandi type internet nerds

" Now, here's the point Bob. Please get me the names of the Jews. You know, the big Jewish contributors to the Democrats. Could we please investigate some of the cocksuckers? " -- GOP Crook Richard Nixon speaking to Bob Haldeman in the Oval Office 1971 (excerpted from secret tapes submitted under Watergate Investigation)

Setting aside the illegality of it.... Nixon was spot on with his assessment.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHâ„¢

Sorry, despite everything that dirty rotten bastard did.....

I still think Nixon was kick ass no bullshit awesome President.

We need a President like Nixon to kick those kunts in kongress in the knuts.

Quote Originally Posted by Yawn... View Post
    Setting aside the illegality of it.... Nixon was spot on with his assessment.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHâ„¢

Sorry, despite everything that dirty rotten bastard did.....

I still think Nixon was kick ass no bullshit awesome President.

We need a President like Nixon to kick those kunts in kongress in the knuts.
    And Billy Graham for VP!!

-- Winston Churchill

-- Winston Churchill