+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

The War On Marijuana

http://blogs.salon.com/0002762/stori...naIllegal.html

^This is why it's illegal, you can thank the lies and racism of Harry Jacob Anslinger, DuPont(who one of the family heirs of the fortune, John DuPont, killed someone in a fit of rage), Andrew William Mellon, and William Randolph Hearst

http://www.webmd.com/content/article/122/114805.htm

http://www.webmd.com/content/article/23/1728_57309

^About how Marijuana doesnt cause cancer, and infact has slight protective effect

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15145917/

^About how Marijuana prevents Alzheimers

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...0325110700.htm

^you can drive safely on it

And I even have YouTube video proof of this!:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=CfcRyruo91Y

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...1204123422.htm

^"Gateway Theory" proven untrue

http://abcnews.go.com/Business/story?id=2735017&page=1

^Marijuana is America's top cash crop

http://www.hightimes.com/ht/news/con...?bid=266&aid=3

^Fulla Nayak, Indian lady, lives to be 120, smoked weed daily

http://www.cannabisculture.com/articles/1090.html

^Marijuana was in the bible, Moses brought 250 worth, it was also burned in tabernacle, and Jesus used to heal people with "Kanna Bosm" (herbrew for Cannabis, Hebrew University in Isreal confirmed this)

I found the 1st article while doing a report to describe the "dangers" on marijuana...

I found the article about how it doesnt cause cancer in my own newspaper!

The article on marijuana preventing Alzheimer's I heard on NPR!

On Jay Leno is where I found the thing about the lady who smoked it and lived to be 120!

I have since tried marijuana, and loved it, and I do not believe that that made it illegal for this reason! And that the government lied to us!

I know someone who was in NIDA, and is now on a board for decriminalization.

I think it must be legalized, and soon, any thoughts on my research?

dchristie is offline Challenge Authority User Rank

Re: The War On Marijuana

Welcome to the land of the "Free", where you can be jailed for possessing a plant that grows in nature.

I am completely impressed with your research :) ...I, when at GCC (Greenfield Community College) did a pro-leagalization speech for the argument assignment :rolleyes: ... My prof was a minister and he was very anti- by the time I was done with the speech, first, he asked if I had ever concidered being a lawyer, second he told me that he was now a maybe...I'll take what I can get...Then he gave me the only A he had ever given up to that point in his career ;) . I used to attend the leagalization rallies at the Public Gardens in Boston (now called freedom rallies) but I stopped when they became libertarian party rallies...took all the fun out of it! Educate, and Eradicate (these rediculous laws) And Party on Garth!! ;)

PS welcome to scam! Great handle!

Fizban "The Fabulous" Guest

http://www.jostsauer.com/books.html

The link above is to a book that has changed my view and befeif that weed is just a harmless drug.
    The book is written by Jost Sauer.

Jost Sauer is an acupuncturist, holistic health counsellor, lecturer in Traditional Chinese
    Medicine and author of new book Higher and Higher: from drugs and destruction to
    health and happiness.

just you get a hold of this book as we all must help with the drug pendemic that is destroying our world.
    www.jostsauer.com
    Here are a few articles from his website on his subject.

MARIJUANA AND THE MYTH OF THE HARMLESS DRUG
    By Jost Sauer

For the entire time that I smoked marijuana, I believed that it was a totally harmless drug.
    Statistics appeared to support my case. No deaths had ever been recorded from
    overdosing on marijuana. In fact, someone once estimated that it would take 800 joints to
    kill you, but your death would be a result of carbon monoxide rather than cannabinoid
    poisoning (Booth 2003 p.13). I also thought the ‘gateway drug’ theory, in which a soft
    drug like marijuana could supposedly lead to hard drug addiction, was propaganda
    intended to stop dope-smokers enjoying themselves. In my reasoning, if marijuana really
    could lead to hard drugs, as the theory proposed, why had millions of marijuana users not
    turned into heroin addicts? It wasn’t until I studied Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM)
    and started to work in holistic drug recovery that I found an answer to this and all my
    other questions about the drug. TCM employs an entirely different approach to
    understanding the human body than Western medicine. It makes no distinction between
    body, mind and spirit and it has a vocabulary capable of explaining not only the
    paradoxical aspects of marijuana, but also its potential as a gateway drug to stimulants
    and heroin.

If you analyse the effects of marijuana using TCM, it is not that marijuana has no side
    effects, but rather that the side effects are complex, subtle and cumulative. They creep up
    on you over time. Depending on what is termed your ‘constitution’, in Traditional
    Chinese Medicine, this process can be so slow that no cause and effect connection
    between the drug and the symptoms is ever made. According to my research, which is
    based on a fusion of TCM and Energy medicine, each drug has a different property and
    works via a particular organ. Marijuana has a magnifying property and it operates
    primarily via the Liver. The Liver is responsible for a smooth flow of Chi throughout the
    body (Maciocia 1989 p.227). So, under the influence of marijuana, you can get a
    heightened awareness of the Chi flowing. You may experience this as a warm and
    pleasant sensation which spreads throughout the body and can be particularly strong in
    the abdominal area where the Liver is located. The feeling can sometimes be so intense in
    this region that you burst into spontaneous laughter, as you would if someone tickled you
    in that spot. Because the Chi is flowing smoothly, you feel content, happy and relaxed.
    As the Chi flows throughout the body, it indirectly amplifies the function of the other
    organs too. When Stomach and Spleen function is enhanced you can get ‘the munchies’,
    or an insatiable urge to eat, particularly sweet and creamy foods as they resonate with the
    Spleen. The freeflowing Chi also amplifies the function of the Kidneys so, for some
    people, sexual activities and orgasms can seem much more intense too. The emergence of
    what you think are brilliant ideas when you are stoned, or feeling more creative, occurs
    because the magnifying property of marijuana has also allowed an increased awareness of
    ‘birth, growth and expansion’, which are considered in TCM to be qualities or values
    associated with the Liver.

Of course not everyone has these pleasant experiences, some people feel paranoid and
    self-conscious and TCM, which is based on the concept of duality, can explain this too.
    The terms Yin and Yang describe this duality and are applied to everything from the
    macroscopic to microscopic. Marijuana is primarily a Yin drug so if you have a more Yin
    or passive constitution, the magnifying property of the drug can amplify these qualities
    and you become one of the dope-smokers who end up sitting around staring blankly into
    space. This zombie-like state can be described as Liver Yin excess. It is like being
    trapped in one of those dreams where something is chasing you but when you try to run
    you can’t, except it is worse because you are awake. I have had many patients who
    suffered these effects when they smoked dope but rather than giving up, they turned to
    stimulants such as speed which provided the excitement that marijuana couldn’t. This is
    one scenario in which marijuana can be a gateway drug.

Even if you are not a Yin person, because marijuana is primarily a Yin drug, if you
    continuously use it ‘retreat and wait’ is the state that will become dominant in both a
    short- and long-term context. In the short term, as the marijuana begins to take effect, it
    can make you feel temporarily motivated but after a period of time, even Yang types end
    up sitting around doing nothing. They are not in a Liver Yin excess state, as they are not
    experiencing emotional torment, but they are not in an exciting or active state either. It is
    waiting but without anticipation. In the long term, this passivity previews the kind of state
    that marijuana use can create on a more permanent basis. Most people, for example, are
    familiar with the stereotypical image of the ageing hippie or heavy dope smoker who
    can’t ever get their act together and do anything. This is not a personality type, it is often
    a behaviour arising from imbalances caused by excessive marijuana use. Unfortunately,
    the majority of long-term users will eventually fall into this category. It is such a slow
    and insidious process though, that they won’t see it happening. They will just change
    slowly over time until they eventually forget how active, engaging and energetic they
    once were.

Everyone has a mental picture of who they are, of who they want to be and what they
    want to do in life. In TCM this is directly connected with the Liver. If you repeatedly take
    a substance that has a direct impact on the functioning of the Liver, as marijuana does, it
    can create an imbalance between your visions or ideas, and the impetus to act upon them.
    The idea becomes bigger and the action becomes smaller so you become more occupied
    with thinking and talking than doing. This is particularly frustrating for creative people as
    they still have their creativity but lose their ability to act. In this state, evidence of
    achievement in other people can make them acutely aware of their own deficiencies and
    they can become emotionally reactive, cynical, bitter and angry. They then smoke more
    dope to counter these negative feelings but it intensifies the problem. The magnifying
    nature of the drug, rather than increasing awareness of growth or expansion, then
    increases awareness of being stagnant physically or emotionally. Chi needs to flow and
    anyone who feels stagnant will instinctively seek to correct the situation. We all manage
    ourselves in this way: if we need perking up we might have a coffee, to reduce stress we
    might have a few drinks, to comfort ourselves we might eat something sweet. If you want
    to remain in the drug world though, such solutions are often sought via other, more

powerful drugs. This is another situation in which marijuana can lead to hard drugs such
    as speed or cocaine.

Booth, M. 2003, Cannabis, a History, London, Transworld Publishers.
    Maciocia, G. 1989, The Foundations of Chinese Medicine, Churchill Livingstone,
    Edinburgh, New York.

continued from last post, one more article.

MARIJUANA AND ADDICTION by Jost Sauer

In my work I frequently treat people who feel they have become ‘addicted’ to marijuana.
    Most can’t understand why, as marijuana is not universally considered to be addictive –
    at least not in the sense that heroin, speed or painkillers can be. According to my
    observations in many cases it is not that the person is addicted to marijuana, but rather
    that over time they have progressed from using the drug recreationally to using it
    medicinally - to correct imbalances and mask symptoms. They feel as if they have
    become dependent on the drug because symptoms arise when use ceases, but disappear
    when it resumes. In most of these cases it is not the marijuana that’s the main problem
    but lifestyle.

Marijuana has different effects depending on your constitution. Having difficulty giving
    up marijuana is hard to understand for people with a Yin constitution who never really
    enjoyed the drug, or only had pleasurable effects from it for a limited time. I was one of
    these. Within a couple of years of regular use I became totally paranoid every time I
    smoked. Instead of laughing and feeling active and socially engaged, I would become
    extremely self-conscious, introverted and too scared to speak. Eventually I had to stop
    using it, I didn’t have a choice. In an attempt to recapture the excitement of my earlier
    positive marijuana experiences, I turned to cocaine and speed. The side effects of these
    were terrible and I was envious of people who could keep smoking dope and keep having
    fun without paying such a high price for it. Those people who can use marijuana
    regularly year after year and still enjoy it, are often the types with a Yang constitution.
    They are outgoing, high-energy people, with high sex-drive; they are also the group who
    experience most difficulties in giving up dope.

I have seen many Yang type clients who used marijuana daily for years and were able to
    function normally. It was only when they decided to stop using the drug that they noticed
    unpleasant side-effects. As these disappeared with marijuana use, these clients felt they
    were ‘addicted’ and that the marijuana was a problem. However, most had developed
    habits which, over time, were having negative effects on their health. A common one was
    poor diet. This applies to most drug users because drugs provide an artificial energy flow
    creating the impression that the body’s physical needs have been met. If you add this
    mistaken impression to a Yang constitution, which has naturally higher energy levels and
    the ability to go longer without food, it is easy to fall into an unhealthy lifestyle. Many of
    the Yang type clients with marijuana problems regularly skipped breakfast and lunch.
    Their constitution in combination with marijuana enabled them to ‘power’ through the
    day but by late afternoon they became aggravated and uncomfortable. In many cases the
    marijuana also increased sex-drive. While their Yang constitution had already provided a
    strong libido, marijuana can amplify sex-drive through magnifying properties and what
    TCM terms ‘Heat’ production. In this situation it is common for males to frequently
    desire sex and many clients managed this by ejaculating three or more times a day. This
    does temporarily allow the person to feel more relaxed but ultimately too-frequent

ejaculation depletes the Yin and eventually leads to the opposite condition by preparing
    the ground for impotence in later life.

This type of lifestyle generates a cycle where frustration increases and the person finds
    that they then need dope throughout the day to ‘calm’ them down and enable them to
    handle situations without ‘losing’ it. Many start to feel dependant and feel as if they have
    to give it up. But the marijuana it is now being employed to balance an overly Yang
    constitution and giving up in these circumstances is not a solution to anything. As a
    therapist I generally don’t encourage giving up anything but focus instead on the person,
    the true underlying condition and also on providing the organs with the fuel to create a
    state of wellbeing. This is the reason why people are attracted to drugs in the first place.
    Another reason clients see me wanting to give up marijuana is because they have been
    told to. But anyone who repeats a marijuana experience does so because it makes them
    feel good. This leads to the next important issue of why should you give up something
    that makes you feel good? Giving up marijuana because society, your parents, partner or
    friends expects you to or tell you to is not going to work either. Firstly you need to
    identify what it is that the marijuana provides, so that it can be found in another way.
    Otherwise it creates a cycle of stopping, experiencing either unpleasant symptoms or
    emptiness, and then needing the dope to control them. This makes your life unnecessarily
    stressful. My golden rule is to take something up rather than give something up. If you
    want to change your life it is best done gradually not suddenly. If you want to stop drugs,
    introduce lifestyle and diet changes first, particularly if drugs are playing a significant
    role in your life either by generating pleasure or dealing with pain.

Improved diet is a crucial first step. In TCM organs are considered to create emotional,
    physical and spiritual reality. If you don’t give them what they need, your life will unfold
    accordingly. On a basic level food creates life and the more intelligence you apply to
    your diet, the more effectively you prepare the ground for emotional, physical and
    spiritual wellbeing. Once your organs are able to produce positive emotions and states
    without the use of drugs, then slowly reduce marijuana intake. To get off drugs you need
    to control the drug. If the drug is in control, it is going to be very hard to stop. To control
    the drug though there needs to be a reserve of strength and will-power - the very qualities
    that drug use progressively erodes – and this comes through a healthy lifestyle.
    In Traditional Chinese medicine it is said ‘don’t look for a cure but find your centre
    instead’. By improving your organ condition you will naturally find that centre. Drug use
    can then be addressed rationally rather than reactively.

Finding your centre often involves making change which is demanding enough without
    having to give up marijuana as well. In many cases it is more effective to implement
    changes in your life and form new ‘good’ habits while using the dope as a reward for
    perseverance. This approach makes the side-effects of quitting more manageable too. The
    most debilitating symptom experienced by people who take the cold-turkey approach is
    weeks of ongoing insomnia. Tossing and turning night after night is unpleasant enough,
    but when it is followed by days feeling frustrated and exhausted it quickly becomes
    unbearable. You will naturally want to take the drug again to make it all stop. However,
    if you focus on improving organ condition first through the methods described above plus

Chinese herbs and acupuncture, the insomnia can be alleviated. As can the cravings -
    another debilitating side-effect. Many rehab centres offer sweets to control cravings.
    From a TCM perspective treating an imbalance with highly-processed sugar products will
    worsen the situation. Sugar harms the Spleen (the organ associated with cravings) making
    recovery much more difficult. Strengthening the Spleen first reduces cravings from
    within, as opposed to relying on a substance which creates further imbalances.

My philosophy is to work with drugs rather than working against drugs. I believe that
    everything happens for a reason. If you take drugs there is a reason behind it. I was at an
    international drugs conference recently and was surprised to find that the old belief that
    people do drugs to ‘escape’ was still current. As a therapist I believe that reality is harsh
    and the natural tendency is to ‘escape’ this discomfort. We all do it one way or another.
    Food addicts turn to chocolate bars, greasy food and salty chips; sex addicts to serial on-
    line dating and sex with strangers. Wealth and security addicts buy material possessions.
    Drug users use drugs. Everyone is simply following the impulse to feel nurtured and
    supported - our natural destiny. It is not productive to judge people for any of these
    behaviours. In Traditional Chinese medicine nothing is good or bad, hence you are
    neither good nor bad for doing drugs. However, for every action there is a reaction.
    Taking drugs is an attempt to gain equilibrium, to make reality more pleasant but in the
    long term it has the opposite effect. So if you do drugs you need to work with the reaction
    and seek balance from within by living life in a certain way - the Chinese call it the Tao.
    A past drug habit can be the first step towards health and happiness because it makes you
    aware of how you want to feel in life and who you want to be. Without drugs you may
    not have experienced the state of free-flowing Chi and perfect organ function. Drugs
    provide a reference point for this, but now its time to make it your reality.

more articles on this subject here.
    http://www.jostsauer.com/articles.html

One who has never smoked cannabis cannot really comment. I have smoked it since I was 16, that is 22 years of scientific testing on myself, and these days I barely smoke it, as I am convinced that it can lead to depression, paranoia, mood swings, fluctuation in appetite, feeling of lethargy, loss of motivation, and in chronic useage, mental health problems.
    "Ethics" is simply a last-gasp attempt by deist conservatives and
    orthodox dogmatics to keep humanity in ignorance and obscurantism,
    through the well tried fermentation of fear, the fear of science and
    new technologies.
    There is nothing glorious about what our ancestors call history,
    it is simply a succession of mistakes, intolerances and violations.

Quote Originally Posted by jigglepete
    ...when at GCC (Greenfield Community College) did a pro-leagalization speech for the argument assignment...
    NO WAY! I was born and raised in Greenfield and earned my AS at GCC. That's too funny. It's such a small town and since 1995, you are the very first person I've ever randomly seen online that's even heard of it.

Anyway, to keep on topic...I also did an argument assignment on the pro side of Marijuana when I went there. It was too long ago and was probably high when I did it :p but I did get an A.

Although I haven't smoked since I found out I was pregnant with my first child 16 years ago, I don't understand why Marijuana is illegal but you can go get sh*t faced in a bar until early morning. In SC, the bars are open until 5:00 a.m. On that same note, the liquor stores here close at 7:00 p.m. Yeah, that makes sense.

I don't understand why Marijuana is illegal but you can go get sh*t faced in a bar until early morning. In SC, the bars are open until 5:00 a.m. On that same note, the liquor stores here close at 7:00 p.m. Yeah, that makes sense.
    They both have such different effects on your organs that arguing over which is worst may not be productive.

Alchole is like a food - it has calories and some beverages even have nutritional value. So alchole can fuel the body and provide energy. If you have a few drinks and then get up on the dance floor you are using the energy alchole has provided.

Alcohol can be very destructive, but Western medicine recognises that, unlike the other substances of abuse, there are health benefits associated with moderate alcohole use ( Frishman et al. 2003 ). Illicit drugs, however have no calories and no nutritional value. If you take ecstacy and dance all night, the energy is drawn from your own inner store and there will be a price to pay later. With drugs it is literally all 'smoke and mirrors' - they force action but do not support it.

Another major difference between Marijuana and alcohol that makes them difficult to compare is that alcohole has bee an intrinsic part of human culture for thousands of years. Some scientific research suggests that an attraction to ethanol may even lie much deeper in our evolutionary past as it may have been a significate part of pre-human diet. The theory proposes that our fruit-depended primitive ancestors probably developed an attraction to the ethanol that spikes very ripe fruit, as the smell of ethanol acted as an indictor of where ripe fruit was. In addition alcohol stimulates appetite, when they did find fruit they could then consume more (kaesuk yoon 2004)

(must have been where the term 'party animal' came from )

Marijuana as a recreational drug is comparatively new to the human species and we have not adapted to it as we have to alcohole. There is, for example, no concept of what is a 'safe dose' might be.

Potency varies greatly and marijuana can generate what seems to be unpredictable effects.

To explain marijuana's effects fully you would need to look at the physical, emotional and spiritual implications of its use.

THE BODY-MIND OF DRUGS by Jost Sauer
    http://www.jostsauer.com/articles/15...Mind,Drugs.pdf
    Last edited by Fizban "The Fabulous"; 02-09-2007 at 05:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dchristie
    Welcome to the land of the "Free", where you can be jailed for possessing a plant that grows in nature.
    I cant believe it, something you and I agree on.

I feel so dirty.......

I need a shower!!
    "If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you always got"

National Taxes, National Borders!!

NO AMNESTY FOR ILLEGALS!

Quote Originally Posted by Luvs5rugrats
    NO WAY! I was born and raised in Greenfield and earned my AS at GCC. That's too funny. It's such a small town and since 1995, you are the very first person I've ever randomly seen online that's even heard of it.

Anyway, to keep on topic...I also did an argument assignment on the pro side of Marijuana when I went there. It was too long ago and was probably high when I did it :p but I did get an A.

Although I haven't smoked since I found out I was pregnant with my first child 16 years ago, I don't understand why Marijuana is illegal but you can go get sh*t faced in a bar until early morning. In SC, the bars are open until 5:00 a.m. On that same note, the liquor stores here close at 7:00 p.m. Yeah, that makes sense.
    To get off topic...L5R do you mean GCC in SC. cause the GCC I went to was Greenfield Mass...still...it is a small world...

dchristie is offline Challenge Authority User Rank

Quote Originally Posted by Ronster
    I cant believe it, something you and I agree on.

I feel so dirty.......

I need a shower!!
    That must be like the desperate urge I feel to use Visene after reading your puke. Forget the shower. You might as well try to extinguish a forest fire with your pee-pee. :D

http://www.hightimes.com/ht/news/co...p?bid=266&aid=3

^Fulla Nayak, Indian lady, lives to be 120, smoked weed daily
    I have seen many of friends totally ruin there lives by smoking weed (physical, emotional, mental, and spiritually.

I have a friend who started smoking weed at the same time when I started.
    After we left school, I smoked it for a few years then stopped, he is still smoking it 15 years later.

Mentally and emotionally he cant live without it and gets extremely stressed out if he cant get it. He constantly criticizes everything, in an attempt to make things fit into his negative and stagnant view of the world. he is trapped in reactive emotionality, and has become more and more frustrated and has withdrawn into himself.
    He thinks he 'deserves' weed as the whole world is fickled up or someone else fault, he is irritable, and he expresses this by over smoking.

Spiritually hes life has not change (in a rut, holds on to a lot of old, negative energy, as the negativity get worst he try to keep himself busy, and this has burnt him out)

Physically, he looks twice his age, he is bald and very skinny

Where as I look half my age and have maintained good health over the years. ( this may have something to do with diet, exercise and balance (relaxation and activity, yin and yang) also)

If you smoke a joint to go have fun with your friends, it means you are not happy with the way you are, other wise you would not of taken the drug.

Wanting to improve your mood, enhance your mood, becoming more sociable or more at ease with others, is still wanting to change your state.

Most people smoke dope because they want to feel good and they don't like the way they feel about themselves.

It is a human need to want to feel good but drugs don't creat positive changes and don't generate health or happiness.

But there is a healthy and sustained path to Ultimate high that will build yin and yang in balance that creates a healthy and long-lasting free-flow.

Yes it is human nature to always go for the better highs, and the path of body-mind-spirit development delivers much more exciting and rewarding results than chansing external goals or unsustainable highs.

Once you have experience the exhilarating trill of generating freeflow yourself, you will naturally begin to advoid thing that creat more blockages - whether it is drugs, junk food, or something more subtle. You will find your self drawn instead to the things that keep Chi (inner energy) flowing, the practices that develop and intergrate body, mind and spirit. Once you start progressing along that path you will instinctively recognise it as being fundamentally 'right' This is becaurse the human energy feild is linked with the universal energy, or the mind of god, and living in harmony with universal laws is the path to the ultimate high.

Quote Originally Posted by Fizban "The Fabulous"
    I have seen many of friends totally ruin there lives by smoking weed (physical, emotional, mental, and spiritually.

I have a friend who started smoking weed at the same time when I started.
    After we left school, I smoked it for a few years then stopped, he is still smoking it 15 years later.

Mentally and emotionally he cant live without it and gets extremely stressed out if he cant get it. He constantly criticizes everything, in an attempt to make things fit into his negative and stagnant view of the world. he is trapped in reactive emotionality, and has become more and more frustrated and has withdrawn into himself.
    He thinks he 'deserves' weed as the whole world is fickled up or someone else fault, he is irritable, and he expresses this by over smoking..
    Mate, the bit in bold, that is what I was like.

Indeed, I would go as far as to say that I lost a number of years, because of it, my fault, of course, because no one forced me to take it, maybe I was unhappy, and it made me relax for a time, but it was a false friend.

These days, I barely touch it, and I do feel more motivated, etc, but the penchant for it never goes away, which is why I have to be a little careful as to what company I keep, esp as my willpower is, I admit, quite weak.
    "Ethics" is simply a last-gasp attempt by deist conservatives and
    orthodox dogmatics to keep humanity in ignorance and obscurantism,
    through the well tried fermentation of fear, the fear of science and
    new technologies.
    There is nothing glorious about what our ancestors call history,
    it is simply a succession of mistakes, intolerances and violations.

good thread. I think fiz covered it well. :cool:

Quote Originally Posted by dchristie
    That must be like the desperate urge I feel to use Visene after reading your puke. Forget the shower. You might as well try to extinguish a forest fire with your pee-pee. :D

Why don't you do all of us a favor, and just float away?