+ Reply to Thread

A suspicious technical support company !

There is a suspicious company, called Austere Techies. It is situated near Vasant Kunj, New Delhi, India.. Please have a look on it and if it is a scam, please shut down the company as soon as possible innocents are working, and they dont even know they are scamming customers with the company. I believe, they are selling their services using fraudulent ways. Please email me as well whatever is the decision
    Their main website.
    :freak3:
    https://www.austeretechies.com/

Re: A suspicious technical support company !

Please reply soon as I joined there for one day, and I feel a little unsafe as they have all my details !!

Ok, this is my first post in many years since I started to do business offline exclusively. This "tech support" call centers are all scams, or on the least a ripp-off. They supply services you could implement yourself with half common sense and Google. Additionally, more recently these thugs install tools to enable them to "support" your PC, and as such allow them full access. NEVER allow this since they now are able to see what you are up to online, use your pc in a zombie herd for ddos attacks, or get your online account details when you log on!!!

Search on Youtube for "Indian PC support scam".

I agree on that, but the thing is some people just need support. I would be the happiest person when this situation changes, and people are self aware about everything useful around them, but companies like this are totally scam. The people running these will die of hunger if they don't follow their self made scammy methodologies... For instance, they sell their products like you said install their own scamming software, even say that a supposedly infamous Russian Mafia has hacked their network, when in fact many times they just run the command dir /s on the customer's computer. WTF i mean seriously... They take Is there no way to shut it down? I know another similar company which got shut down not too long ago. Supposedly the customer had membership from many major tech support companies... Geeksquad and Iyogi were monitoring the troubleshooting being done by that company (AVAZON, Gurgaon, India), and successfully shut it down the same day.. Please do something about this as well, if its such kind of a scam !!

Let me tell you that these people are shapeshifters.. They will shape shift in to someone good for the entire time they are talking to the customer !!!

Apparently, they are connected with this company, which looks to be a scam too.. If you click the link, you will see that they have mentioned austere techies as well in the post.... Come on, no better name than systweek??

I was once in a company, called AVAZON technologies.. It shut down, and they opened a new company in Karol Bagh... Probably with the same SCAM Formula.. I think that this company, AUSTERE works on the same principles..