www.Eutradeltd.com = www.Opentrade.net = www.Troybank.com = SCAM

It is not hollow words. All these programs belong to the one group of scammers. And there are irresistible arguments.

I was an investor of eutradeltd.com and lost more than $10000. After that I decided to begin my own investigation.
The result is the following: all three programs are operated by the same people. I am not going to tell you all proofs, because in this way I have to betray

the people, who gave me such information, but some facts Iíll list.
1. Some admins of the monitoring sites confessed that advertisement is made by the same people, because letters with advertising materials are practically

identical. And admins say that such coincidence is impossible.
2. All three programs at different times have identical names of DNS servers and were placed in one hosting company! - it emerged later that this company

provides not abused servers. But not long before closing eutradeltd began thoroughly conceal this.
3. All three programs had ABSOLUTELLY identic protection from DDos attacks. I spoke with competent people and after the small experiment they confirmed that

protections are absolutely identical. AND THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS THAT SUCH PROTECTION HAS NOT ANY KNOWN COMPANY PROVIDED THE DDOS PROTECTION SERVICES.
So the protection was written by one person and for one customer!
I wrote to the admin of troybank.com that I consider very suspicious the fact that all programs have identical DDos protection, but nobody answered me ,but

soon they have changed the protection.
If it is not sufficient for you, write me for e-mail tazocris@yahoo.com and I give you irresistible arguments, BUT ONLY FOR INDIVIDUAL READING. IT IS

IMPOSSIBLE TO PLACE THIS INFORMATION AS IT CAN HARM PEOPLE, WHO HAVE NO ATTITUDE TO THESE SCAMMERS. :mad: