+ Reply to Thread

22 milons USD offer of inheritance

This "offer" is interesting, because they are able to meet personally, see below (Iwill try to meet with them tommorrow in London,UK):

Sir,

We wish to inform you that we received a priority payment instruction from Absa Bank to reconcile and effect payment of your inheritance funds US US$22,000,000.00 (Twenty-two Million United States Dollars) into your account in ..... or any other account you may wish to nominate. To complete this transaction we have an option of payment agreed on the terms and conditions of the insurance over your fund to issue you with an ATM Cash Card.
    Your ATM CARD will have a daily limit of US$100,000.00 cash withdrawal from any ATM Machine in your in .

In view of the above we seek your consent on the existence of this arrangement and to have the option you prefer to enable us complete the payment of the deposited draft. Also please note that you should be responsible for the Insurance coverage and the DHL courier delivery fee of your ATM Master Card upon issuance and the total fee will be communicated to you in our next email.

Your urgent and valued response will be highly appreciated. If you have further enquiries, you can call me on my direct line: Tel: + 44 759 282 2203.

Thank you,

Dr. Calvin Stokes

Brent Credit Union
    Add: 306 St Andrews Court CLACTON-ON-SEA
    CO15
    England
    Tel: +44 871 974 0195
    Fax: +44 871 237 2967
    Direct line: Tel: + 44 759 282 2203

Sir,

We are in receipt of your email and the contents noted. Please note that we shall be preparing your specially design ATM Master Debit Card and have your entire funds loaded into the card as soon as is processed Bank the British Minting and Printing who is in charge of the process and DHL Courier Service to your address in ..... so as to enable you to start making withdrawal from your specially design card according to your daily approved limit.

Also, we do not want to affect your payment through a direct Bank to Bank wire transfer as it will cost you 1% of the total amount US$22,000,000.00 upfront for the payment of Bank transaction charge as stipulates in Europe since July 2012 and this charge is not deductible from the total inheritance amount.

However, do note that the cost of insurance coverage / DHL courier delivery charges is tabulated as we enclosed below:

1. The Special Master Card Cost: Insurance Bond Coverage is = £1,825.00GBP

DHL Courier Delivery Charges = £55.00GBP =

= Total: £1,880.00GBP.

The charges as we mentioned above is paid without any negotiation beforehand and not afterwards because the department handling the issuance of the Special Master Card is a private Government agency working under the British and Minting Corporation/HMRC United Kingdom. Moreso, as you may know; Master Card International is an America Company handled by the Bank of America head office in New York USA.

With this Special ATM Master Card you will be able to withdraw from any Bank ATM Machine anywhere in the world provided you did not exceed your daily approved limit of US$100,000.00. P lease also note that you can swap it over the counter any point of sales in ......

Please be notified that your maximum limit in Slovakia could be 500.00Euros every day, but this specially design ATM master card is different from the card you currently hold with your Bank in ..... It is a special card that is made specifically for this transaction; therefore, you will have a maximum limit of US$100,000.00 as mentioned. Again, you can also swap this card over the counter for cash without any form of prejudice.

As soon as the charges are made available, it will take 2Bank working days to process the Specially design Master Card and load your entire funds into your card and send to you through courier and it will take approximately 3 workings days to reach your address in .

Inform us upon your readiness to wire the charge to enable us issue you with the payment details so that we can complete the process of your special master card.

Your urgent and valued response will be highly appreciated. If you have further enquiries, you can call me on my direct line: Tel: + 44 759 282 2203.

Thank you,
    Dr. Calvin Stokes.

Sir,

We are in receipt of your emails and the contents noted. Please note that we have received full procedures on personal appearance in England to complete this transaction with the authorities of Printing and Minting; we were informed that since you are happy to be present in London, that fiscal appearance are treated as follows:
    (a) Signing of Final funds release order charge of: £6,750.00GBP
    (b) STAMP DUTY and VAT charge: £1,275.00GBP
    Total: £8,025.00GBP
    The above charge is payable in advance without negotiation as soon as you arrive London. Please note that this operation will be perform in London City of Canary Wharf on Friday 03/05/2013 by 4PM, As soon as this necessary documents are signed by the beneficiary Mr........., then, you can request to receive cash the full amount there and then or request for the Specially design ATM master card to be prepared by the Minting and Printing and have your entire funds US$22,000.000.00 loaded into it so that you can be travel back the card and start making withdrawal to your daily approve limit.
    You must note that you still have the option of us preparing the card and sending to your address in Slovakia if you decide to follow our first option and it will only cost you £1,880.00GBP representing the insurance bond coverage and the DHL courier service delivery charge.
    I honestly believed these 2options are the best possible chance for you and you must conform to either of these options to ensure a successful conclusion of this transfer.

..and their data..

Delivered-To: @gmail.com
    Received: by 10.194.28.72 with SMTP id z8csp30128wjg;
    Fri, 26 Apr 2013 09:59:54 -0700 (PDT)
    X-Received: by 10.180.183.197 with SMTP id eo5mr5306634wic.28.1366995594045;
    Fri, 26 Apr 2013 09:59:54 -0700 (PDT)
    Return-Path:
    Received: from cust-smtp-194.fasthosts.co.uk (smtp-out-60.livemail.co.uk. [213.171.216.60])
    by mx.google.com with ESMTP id ko6si4137083wjb.44.2013.04.26.09.59.53
    for <@gmail.com>;
    Fri, 26 Apr 2013 09:59:53 -0700 (PDT)
    Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 213.171.216.60 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of customerservice@brentcrunion.co.uk) client-ip=213.171.216.60;
    Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
    spf=neutral (google.com: 213.171.216.60 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of customerservice@brentcrunion.co.uk) smtp.mail=customerservice@brentcrunion.co.uk
    Received: from localhost (mail213-171-216-231.livemail.co.uk [213.171.216.231])
    by cust-smtp-194.fasthosts.co.uk (Postfix) with ESMTP id 5E0A719C129
    for <@gmail.com>; Fri, 26 Apr 2013 17:59:53 +0100 (BST)
    MIME-Version: 1.0
    X-Mailer: AtMail PHP 5.4
    Message-ID: <49577.1366995593@brentcrunion.co.uk>
    To: "..........
    Reply-To: customerservice@brentcrunion.co.uk
    Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
    boundary="=_17bd852e06b932390cd0ef79ff973d69"
    X-Origin: 188.29.28.205
    X-Atmail-Account: customerservice@brentcrunion.co.uk
    Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 17:59:53 +0100
    Subject: Re: Attn: .

--=_17bd852e06b932390cd0ef79ff973d69
    Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
    Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"

Thank you for your opinion..
    Ivan
    Last edited by anaalfabet; 05-07-2013 at 01:05 AM. Reason: correction

Re: 22 milons USD offer of inheritance

Thanks for posting up that information on a scam.

Making a scammer's scam googlable on every scam-warner-anti-fraud-busting site you can find is a great way to slow that scammer down when a suspicious potential victim goes looking for information, finds your post containing the name the scammer is using, his email address, phone number and the emails themselves and then that potential victim does not become a scam victim because you took the time "get the word out".

Any phone number that starts with +44-70 or anything similar is not based in the United Kingdom. It is from a UK based cell phone redirect service that can be answered by anyone anywhere in the world. It is a favorite service of scammers who want to pretend to be in the United Kingdom but are really half way around the world from there.

Since that scammer is using a redirected cell phone, doubtful he is actually located in London. He might send a scammer-friend to the meet or send an email saying he was "delayed" at the airport and needs your cash to pay some fee.

Instead of meeting him, check out scambaiting websites and find their lists of webcams, watching the scammer waiting on cam is loads of fun. Especially if he is standing in the sun in a suit for hours.

Wasting a scammer's time legally and safely is called "scambaiting". If you google that word, you will find sites where you can read scambaits, post up the emails and email addresses of scammers, post up a fake website, read up on how to alert a hosting company that they are hosting a fake website, ask questions and learn all about the hobby of scambaiting.
    Found a scam or scammer's email address? Post it at scamwarners.com
    Found a romance scam? Post it at romancescam.com

Sorry, can you delete this thread, that is not true, somebody phishing me, that is not my words...

Quote Originally Posted by anaalfabet View Post
    Sorry, can you delete this thread, that is not true, somebody phishing me, that is not my words...
    Umm, both of your posts have come from the same IP on this host; adsl-dyn116.78-99-247.t-com.sk
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin

...I am stupid, I had free wifi settings in my router..sorry

Quote Originally Posted by anaalfabet View Post
    ...I am stupid, I had free wifi settings in my router..sorry
    Oh, I see.

So did the this other person also provide you with the username (anaalfabet) and the password for that account?
    Last edited by nomaxim; 05-13-2013 at 03:07 PM.
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin