+ Reply to Thread

Silverthorne Publications Inc. SCAM! Martin J. Silverthorne SCAM The JAGGER FORMULA SCAM

Martin J. Silverthorne
    Silverthorne Publications Inc.

SCAM!" STAY AWAY

The JAGGER FORMULA is a GREAT SCAM! They do not refund you as they state on site and the formula does not work at all!
    They guarantee but they never refund you and stop answering when you claim your money back.They get away with your money.

Re: Silverthorne Publications Inc. SCAM! Martin J. Silverthorne SCAM The JAGGER FORMULA SCAM

Is this them at silverthornepublications.com?
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin

Re: Silverthorne Publications Inc. SCAM! Martin J. Silverthorne SCAM The JAGGER FORMULA SCAM

yes the site is owned by the same scam company, althought the proper url related to the JAGGER FORMULA is :

http://www.gamblersbookcase.com/JaggerFormula/order.htm

Quote Originally Posted by nomaxim View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by m513 View Post
    yes the site is owned by the same scam company, althought the proper url related to the JAGGER FORMULA is :

http://www.gamblersbookcase.com/JaggerFormula/order.htm
    Please provide information on how these two websites are related.

Don't get me wrong 'Silverthrone Publications' appears to be a major problem.

For example;
    Their BBB report;

Also, this business does not appear to be registered with the State of Nevada.
    nvsos.gov/sosentitysearch/corpsearch.aspx;
    However, 'Silverthrone' is in Nevada while 'gamblersbookcase.com' is in New Mexico.

Basically, what is the relationship between the two?

I'm not disagreeing with your hypothesis, but I am looking for confirmation.

And, Yes, I did note the similarities in the two websites layout.
    Last edited by nomaxim; 04-26-2013 at 03:48 PM.
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin

Well I do not know for whatever reason but they , after just the FTC report I made , they refunded me.

I then replied them that however I kept believing they are scammers and they never replied me anymore.

After all I got all my money back but the product involved does not function 100% as they state on their promotions.

It is a roulette system.

Gamblers Bookcase Review:

They also go by the name of Gamblers Bookcase. I believe that is the parent name or company that houses all of their scam products like Sharpshooter Roulette, Street Smart Roulette, Cooper Formula Baccarat.

You may also hear the name Martin Silverthorne of Silverthorne Productions. All of these names plus more are all part of the same online scam. They will take your money and not uphold their money back guarantee.

I purchased the product Sharpshooter Roulette. I went through it, and it's a system as solid as a house of cards in a hurricane.

There's a reason there are no professional Roulette players, because just when you think you have the system down, the wheel will eat you up and all of your money.

I then decided to ask for a refund from the company Gamblers Bookcase for my product Sharpshooter Roulett by Martin Silverthorne. Little did I know these people were running a scam.

I sent in an email 3 times, on three separate occasions with no response from any of them. On my last one, I even said I would go through PayPal to dispute this.

So going through PayPal, you have to choose from a list of why you are disputing a purchase. Unfortunately for digital products like this, they don't really have a choice. Unfortunately I chose the wrong one, which shouldn't have mattered because under the guarantee from Gamblers Bookcase Silverthorne Productions for my Sharpshooter Roulette purchase, they said for any reason I could get a refund.

They disputed my request, and unfortunately won. I couldn't be mad at PayPal because they explained why they won the dispute.

So here I am, dragging the name of Gamblers Bookcase Silverthorne Productions through the mud.

Little do they know, they don't know how skilled I am at this. This small decision of not upholding their promise, will cost them thousands of dollars.

So, if the Gamblers Bookcase Silverthorne Productions is reading this, (which you will because it's going to be on the first page of Google), next time you might want to refund the persons money..... This will teach you for running your online scam.

So if you are thinking about purchasing Sharpshooter Roulette, Cooper Formula Baccarat, Street Smart Roulette, or if you hear the name Martin Silverthorne, Or Gamblers Bookcase. Know that they are a scam and will take your money.

So great news! It's been a few weeks since I started my negative promotion of Gamblers Bookcase product Sharpshooter Roulette from Martin Silverthorne by Silverthorne Productions

The have finally issued me a refund!!

It was awesome! I wrote an article on RipoffReport.com and that was on the first page of google in an hour. I used keywords like the ones you see below. Got these guys where it hurts!

Gamblers bookcaseSharpshooter RouletteStreet Smart RouletteMartin J SilverthorneSilverthorne ProductionsGamblers bookcase ReviewSharpshooter Roulette ReviewStreet Smart Roulette ReviewMartin J Silverthorne ReviewSilverthorne Productions ReviewGamblers bookcase ScamSharpshooter Roulette ScamStreet Smart Roulette ScamMartin J Silverthorne ScamSilverthorne Productions ScamGamblers bookcase RipoffSharpshooter Roulette RipoffStreet Smart Roulette RipoffMartin J Silverthorne RipoffSilverthorne Productions Ripoff