+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

mlms as i see them

Although finding the right company, product and compensation plan are an integral part of success, finding the right SPONSOR is paramount!

While there are many excellent recruiters, there are very few sponsors! If you found this website, then there is a good chance that you have already been a victim of the "hit and run" tactics that plague our industry.

A RECRUITER is someone who brings you in, then quickly forgets you even exist.

A SPONSOR is someone who works with you, hand in hand, to help you achieve success. It's like the difference between night and day!

Re: mlms as i see them

Which company would you advise Mr Agel ?

Also isn't a sponser just another name for a recruiter. You'll get recruiters that give a sh*t and you'll get recruiters that dont.

You'll also get sponsers that give a sh*t and sponsers that don't.

I think his point was that there are some people who care about their team and some people that don't... and it happens in every company.
    I do not believe that MLM/Network Marketing is a bad business model. I believe it's the shady people in MLM that make it LOOK bad. As long as you work hard, run your business ethically, and work with ethical people, then MLM can help you reach your financial goals... whether it's just to make extra money on the side or a full-time income.

"Never argue with an idiot. They just drag you down to their level and beat you with years of experience."

Pink Zebra Sprinkles

Quote Originally Posted by April47
    I think his point was that there are some people who care about their team and some people that don't... and it happens in every company.
    There are also companies and vehicles of MLM that promote better teamwork as well. Put good company with a good leader and you have success.
    build a large business, try the network marketing vehicle

Quote Originally Posted by April47 View Post
    Frankly, though, I'd rather stop discussing ACN.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisN View Post
    Q: How many RTAs does it take to book a cruise for a family of four?

A: 25: 1 to book the trip and 24 to pay fees to support the people at the top of the pyramid!
    :clown:

;) well two outta three people know what there talking bout Steady
    don't know a thing about mlm maybe some day he will find his rainbow :cool:

Steady you need to go online ( or if you can't find it online i will mail it to you ) and look at the video from tim sale called Brilliant Compensation, well not just Steady it's a great video for everyone in marketing
    Last edited by Agel32008; 02-04-2007 at 08:53 PM.

Please send me the link I'll have a look

Thats one thing you will have to do for yourself mate .. as you think all mlm are scams
    why would i wont to destroy your dreams and believes

I know his post was about that April but It just seems to me that these companies take things that have been used for years and years without working, call them something different, tell people THEY ARE different and sell it to people like this is why it will now work or that's why it didn't work in the past or with OTHER companies.... It's all the same bullsh*t.

MLM has always been about "recruiting" people. For as long as MLM has been around there has been recruiters that care about there DOWNLINE and one that just recruite and thats it.

Convincing people to CARE about there downline is just another way for the companies pyramid to stay up a bit longer and earn the top dudes more of the folding stuff.

you see now everytime i think " you know im help this guy out alittle "
    you go post §hit like that... im have to just delete all that info i just found for you on mlm companys.. ( btw April is in an mlm too haha ) :cool:

Thank god for that.

My brain has already been numbed from all the bull**** I keep hearing over and over and over .....

Quick question...

If Agel folds within a few months will you still be posting on here ?

well i guess time will tell but if they don't now about you leave.. ;) deal ?

Quote Originally Posted by Agel32008
    well i guess time will tell but if they don't now about you leave.. ;) deal ?
    :confused:

No not a deal. And you didn't answer the question

I was just asking if you'd show your face here if they folded in a few months

Agel,

Ever hear of the acronym K.I.S.S.? It stand for Keep It Simple, Stupid. It appeals to me since I like to take things down to their lowest common denominator, and clear away the smoke and mirrors. To me:

Sponsor = Pimp

Just that simple, just that easy. You work your azz off, they "encourage" you, you make a couple of bucks, and they make money off of your efforts. That's known as a pimp on the streets.

Good luck,

Jerry

ummmmm.... that's the weirdest analogy I've ever heard... little bit insulting too, although it was probably meant to be that way.
    I do not believe that MLM/Network Marketing is a bad business model. I believe it's the shady people in MLM that make it LOOK bad. As long as you work hard, run your business ethically, and work with ethical people, then MLM can help you reach your financial goals... whether it's just to make extra money on the side or a full-time income.

"Never argue with an idiot. They just drag you down to their level and beat you with years of experience."

Pink Zebra Sprinkles

ummmmm.... that's the weirdest analogy I've ever heard... little bit insulting too, although it was probably meant to be that way.
    April,

Perhaps that comes from the fact that before migrating up to the suit and tie, and now back down to Dockers, I grew up in a lower middle class environment; we saw a little bit of everything, and most of it didn't phase us in the least. That said, it tends to color my perceptions. I recently had an informal discussion with my senior VP at work. Since we're in the IT field, the topic was IT contractors in the Washington, DC area, of which there are hundred, if not thousands. I was quite blunt, and told him they were *****s - they'll do anything for a buck, for anyone, anytime, and when a better deal comes along, will walk right out the door. Was he offended? Nope; he understood completely where I was coming from; I just don't use flowery terms. Now, if you're the type that prefers socially acceptible to blunt, yes, this could offend, but when all is said and done, "...a rose, by any other name...".

Jerry