+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Yawn... is offline I ain't got time for pedantic Ghandi type internet nerds

The Third Boston Bomber

Who else but Beck.

"We don't know at this point how he was involved ... but I do know he was involved," said Beck on The Blaze TV. He continued: "You can ask yourself this question, 'How many times does lightning have to strike in the first place for this guy to be at the scene of the crime and in the hospital and not be involved?"

"I think it would have been much better if CNN, ABC, and NBC would have broken this," Beck said. "And I also think it would have been much better if the federal government would have come out."

He blame the government of not coming out with the truth, saying: "Now, the government is out-and-out lying to you. They are engaging in a disinformation campaign to discredit and destroy."

He continued: "While the media continues to look at what the causes were of these two guys, there are, at this hour, three people involved in the bombings in Boston. The first one is the one we are going to address."
    http://www.enstarz.com/articles/1684...ton-bomber.htm

Re: The Third Boston Bomber

THE TRINITY LIVES!? takes 3 to TRIANGULATE properly!? ::judges::spin2::
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

I really have to wonder.

Can Beck be held liable for any of this? He is literally ruining this mans life based on blatant mis-information.
    Last edited by Spector567; 04-25-2013 at 11:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Spector567 View Post
    I really have to wonder.

Can Beck be held liable for any of this? He is literally ruining this mans life based on blatant mis-information.
    Nope. We have weak libel laws.

Of course the rag head could bring an action, and possibly prevail, perhaps on the grounds he is a non-public figure.

It's a freedom of speech thing.

You can say more or less anything in the States, except Mother Fvcker on the radio.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH™

I read more about this story.

I'll be waiting to see what all Beck has to say about this in a week or so.

Wonder why he is so certain this guy is guilty? Just because he has several terrorists in his family doesn't make him a terrorist, does it? lol
    Maybe it does. Then of course Beck has to say why he thinks this guy was part of the Boston bombing.

Quote Originally Posted by Tulip View Post
    I read more about this story.

I'll be waiting to see what all Beck has to say about this in a week or so.

Wonder why he is so certain this guy is guilty? Just because he has several terrorists in his family doesn't make him a terrorist, does it? lol
    Maybe it does. Then of course Beck has to say why he thinks this guy was part of the Boston bombing.
    Because Beck conspiracy theorist. What if the guy IS part of the plot?

OMG, we would never hear the end of it. Of course if he is not, it doesn't matter, and we will never hear of it again.

Either way - it's a win win for Beck.

Quote Originally Posted by Yawn... View Post
    Because Beck conspiracy theorist. What if the guy IS part of the plot?

OMG, we would never hear the end of it. Of course if he is not, it doesn't matter, and we will never hear of it again.

Either way - it's a win win for Beck.
    You're right.

If Beck is right, OMG. He'll gloat forever and ever. lol

I sure wanted to know where these two bombers got their money. It wouldn't have taken all that much to make the bombs but to travel to Russia would have been expensive for someone not working much.

Maybe Tamerlan's hard working wife funded the bomb making without even knowing what he was spending the money on. Possibly she paid for his trip to Russia.

Guess the younger brother has shut up and has a Federal public defender.

I can certainly see where these two brothers just cooked this all up by themselves.

Hopefully the authorities can find a money trail if one exists.

The guy in the hospital that Beck thinks is guilty looks like he has money. Seems if he was involved, the entire attack would have been a bit more elaborate.

I just remembered, I heard the younger brother was driving an expensive car.
    I forgot all about that.
    I think a BMW. I don't know what year. Some of his college buddies commented on his car in an interview.

Hmmm

We'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by Tulip View Post
    You're right.

If Beck is right, OMG. He'll gloat forever and ever. lol

I sure wanted to know where these two bombers got their money. It wouldn't have taken all that much to make the bombs but to travel to Russia would have been expensive for someone not working much.

Maybe Tamerlan's hard working wife funded the bomb making without even knowing what he was spending the money on. Possibly she paid for his trip to Russia.

Guess the younger brother has shut up and has a Federal public defender.

I can certainly see where these two brothers just cooked this all up by themselves.

Hopefully the authorities can find a money trail if one exists.

The guy in the hospital that Beck thinks is guilty looks like he has money. Seems if he was involved, the entire attack would have been a bit more elaborate.

I just remembered, I heard the younger brother was driving an expensive car.
    I forgot all about that.
    I think a BMW. I don't know what year. Some of his college buddies commented on his car in an interview.

Hmmm

We'll see.
    Well, I guess now they are gonna say that Pot is a gateway drug for terrorism.

This from Slate

Dzhokhar Tsarnaev May Have Had Two Shady Side Businesses. Only One Involves Pot.

he Boston Globe today brings us the best look yet at the apparently meager finances of the Tsarnaev brothers, who reportedly sc**************d by thanks to a series of odd jobs—both on and off the books—along with financial help from the government in the months and years leading up to the Boston marathon bombings.

Tamerlan, the older brother, reportedly worked a series of short-term jobs (as a pizza delivery guy, a driver, etc.) to help his family make ends meet but appears to have relied mainly on his wife, Katherine Russell, to carry most of the financial load. Russell, according to her lawyer, works 70- to 80-hour weeks as a home health care aide, although even with her salary the family's finances were still reportedly tight. They were still qualifying for state assistance until 2012, according to the government. Dzhokhar's work history, meanwhile, appears to have been largely off the books:

Tsarnaev’s younger brother never seemed strapped for cash, according to people who knew him at the University of Massachusetts Dartmouth where he was a sophomore. But Dzhokhar Tsarnaev was a scholarship student who earned spending money by selling marijuana, say three people who bought drugs from the 19-year-old. ...
    Dzhokhar Tsarnaev didn’t live a particularly lavish lifestyle. He drove his father’s green 1999 Honda Civic. And while UMass Dartmouth costs more than $22,000 a year, including room and board, many students receive significant student loans and other financial aid. UMass declined to give details on Tsarnaev’s aid package, but he received at least one scholarship—$2,500 from the city of Cambridge, where he went to high school.
    Several fellow students reported he earned at least some cash selling marijuana—at least the portion he didn’t smoke himself. “There was a permanent stench of marijuana in his room,” said one person who asked not to be named.

The revelation that Dzhokar may have dabbled in drug dealing isn't a complete shock, particularly given the pot-smoking portrait of the 19-year-old that began to emerge even before he was captured by police late last Friday. (Representative quote from friends: "He was a pothead, a normal pothead.") But perhaps the more puzzling nugget in the Globe piece is what the paper calls his "mysterious side enterprise involving repairing damaged cars":

Dzhokhar Tsarnaev regularly brought cars to Junior’s Auto Body, a well-worn shop on the Cambridge-Somerville line, on a road lined with scrap metal and auto repair garages.
    Why a 19-year-old college student was bringing cars in for work for people he said were friends remains unclear, though his father had worked as a garage mechanic before he returned to the family’s native Russia. The shop owner, Gilberto Junior, said Dzhokhar Tsarnaev sometimes accompanied friends to the shop, riding in the passenger’s seat. Often, the friends told Junior they were students at MIT, he said

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slate..._sold_pot.html

You people are nuts

Glenn is presenting facts, at the very least exposing incompetence on the part this government

He has not drawn any conclusions, just asking questions

Here are a couple of new points, as Beck related them:

•The event file created for Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi indicated he was “armed and dangerous”
    •Alharbi was admitted into the country under a “special advisory option,” which is usually reserved for visiting politicians, VIPs, or journalists. The event file cover page indicates he was granted his status without full vetting.
    •One of the first excuses given by law enforcement when confronted about Alharbi’s pending deportation was an expired visa. But according to the event file, his visa is good until 11-NOV-2016.
    •The event file indicates he entered the U.S. on 08/28/12 in Boston, MA but says he is a student at the University of Findlay, in Findlay, Ohio. He has an apartment in Boston, and doesn’t seem to have been a full-time student in Ohio.
    •When a file is created in the system, the author(s) are notified via email when it is accessed and given the email address of the person accessing, so there is a record within the government data system of who was there. It was amended to remove the deportation reference, then someone later went in and tried to destroy both the original event file and an amended versions. We won’t say who at this time, but copies have already been made.
    • The original event file was reviewed and approved by two high level agents – Chief Watch Commander Maimbourg and Watch Commander Mayfield.

Here is the text of the cover of the event file, which reveals still more:

Subject,

ALHARBI, ABDULRAHMAN ALI E

DOB 03/12/1993

COC SAUDI ARABIA

Subject is an exact match to NO FLY TPN# 1037506192. Derogatory information reviewed by W/C Mayfield and CW/C Maimbourg was found to be sufficient to request Visa revocation. NTC-P is requesting revocation of Foil# e3139541. Subject is inadmissible to the U.S. under INA 212(a)(3)(B)(i)(II). SAO was not completed prior to Visa issuance. Subject is currently in the United States, admitted F1 student, at Boston POE on 08/28/2012. Subject is a student at THE UNIVERSITY OF FINDLAY, 1000 NORTH MAIN STREET FINDLAY, OHIO 45840-3695. Subject has One (1) prior event #1648067, Fins promoted, NT record in place, No scheduled found at this time. [Emphasis added]

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013...ston-bombings/

Quote Originally Posted by brucefan View Post
    You people are nuts

Glenn is presenting facts, at the very least exposing incompetence on the part this government

Total bullshit.

No conclusions my ass.

"Now, the government is out-and-out lying to you. They are engaging in a disinformation campaign to discredit and destroy."

Quote Originally Posted by Yawn... View Post
    Well, I guess now they are gonna say that Pot is a gateway drug for terrorism.

This from Slate
    Thanks

This answered a lot of my questions.

Possibly driving a BMW to have it worked on. They didn't say how long he was driving the car.

A pot dealer. lol Probably making enough money to support his own habit.
    No wonder all of his friends noticed how mellow he was.

Guess pot smokers can be violent.

Where's DP? He's argued that topic before. lol

I'm sure someone will use the fact he was dealing drugs to advance their story. Personally I don't think it amounts to anything. May be where he got the money to buy the fire works for the bombs, pressure cooker etc.

You people are nuts

•The event file created for Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi indicated he was “armed and dangerous”
    •Alharbi was admitted into the country under a “special advisory option,” which is usually reserved for visiting politicians, VIPs, or journalists. The event file cover page indicates he was granted his status without full vetting.
    •One of the first excuses given by law enforcement when confronted about Alharbi’s pending deportation was an expired visa. But according to the event file, his visa is good until 11-NOV-2016.
    •The event file indicates he entered the U.S. on 08/28/12 in Boston, MA but says he is a student at the University of Findlay, in Findlay, Ohio. He has an apartment in Boston, and doesn’t seem to have been a full-time student in Ohio.
    •When a file is created in the system, the author(s) are notified via email when it is accessed and given the email address of the person accessing, so there is a record within the government data system of who was there. It was amended to remove the deportation reference, then someone later went in and tried to destroy both the original event file and an amended versions. We won’t say who at this time, but copies have already been made.
    • The original event file was reviewed and approved by two high level agents – Chief Watch Commander Maimbourg and Watch Commander Mayfield.

Subject,

DOB 03/12/1993

COC SAUDI ARABIA

Subject is an exact match to NO FLY TPN# 1037506192. Derogatory information reviewed by W/C Mayfield and CW/C Maimbourg was found to be sufficient to request Visa revocation. NTC-P is requesting revocation of Foil# e3139541. Subject is inadmissible to the U.S. under INA 212(a)(3)(B)(i)(II). SAO was not completed prior to Visa issuance. Subject is currently in the United States, admitted F1 student, at Boston POE on 08/28/2012. Subject is a student at THE UNIVERSITY OF FINDLAY, 1000 NORTH MAIN STREET FINDLAY, OHIO 45840-3695. Subject has One (1) prior event #1648067, Fins promoted, NT record in place, No scheduled found at this time. [Emphasis added]

Sounds like our government needs to do a better job of tracking people coming into our country with terrorist ties.

I think with this investigation we are going to see a lot of mistakes are being made.

You people are nuts

Subject,

DOB 03/12/1993

COC SAUDI ARABIA

Beck?

And facts?

Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ... ™
    Yeah, but hey, we're white!
    Romney/Ryan Campaign 2012

4 Major Questions That Remain About the Saudi National Tagged as 212(a)(3)(b), ‘Terrorist Activities’

Despite those revelations, here are four major questions remaining about Alharbi:

1. What was the evidence that triggered the 212(a)(3)(B) filing?

There is nothing automatic about a 212(a)(3)(b) filing. Every piece of information must be manually entered, line by line, and the decision cannot made by any single person or even a “rogue agent.” Simply being on a no-fly list is not enough to trigger a 212(a)(3)(b). One source told TheBlaze that even in one case where the filing was ultimately incorrect, it still took six months to remove.

Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano did not address Alharbi’s 212(a)(3)(b) status during a House hearing this week. She admitted that the Saudi national was temporarily put on a watch list while he was interviewed following the Boston bombings, but added it was quickly determined Alharbi was not involved in the attack. The DHS head did not indicate that any other information was uncovered that identified Alharbi as a potential terror threat.
    The question for the Department of Homeland Security and Immigration and Customs Enforcement is, what did you find that was so damning that you included such a designation in the file? Or is there another explanation for including it?

2. Why was Alharbi not fully vetted upon entering the United States?

Alharbi was admitted to the United States under a “special advisory option,” generally reserved for visiting politicians and diplomats. Who is he that he was permitted entry without a full vetting?

3. Why the continuing secrecy?

If this Alharbi is innocent and this has been one big misunderstanding, why won’t the Department of Homeland Security publicly come forward to clear everything up?

4. ​Where is Alharbi now?

No one has publicly admitted they know where Alharbi is. Is he still in the United States? Is he back in Saudi Arabia? Where is he now?

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013...st-activities/

4 Major Questions That Remain About the Saudi National Tagged as 212(a)(3)(b), ‘Terrorist Activities’

Despite those revelations, here are four major questions remaining about Alharbi:

1. What was the evidence that triggered the 212(a)(3)(B) filing?

There is nothing automatic about a 212(a)(3)(b) filing. Every piece of information must be manually entered, line by line, and the decision cannot made by any single person or even a “rogue agent.” Simply being on a no-fly list is not enough to trigger a 212(a)(3)(b). One source told TheBlaze that even in one case where the filing was ultimately incorrect, it still took six months to remove.

Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano did not address Alharbi’s 212(a)(3)(b) status during a House hearing this week. She admitted that the Saudi national was temporarily put on a watch list while he was interviewed following the Boston bombings, but added it was quickly determined Alharbi was not involved in the attack. The DHS head did not indicate that any other information was uncovered that identified Alharbi as a potential terror threat.
    The question for the Department of Homeland Security and Immigration and Customs Enforcement is, what did you find that was so damning that you included such a designation in the file? Or is there another explanation for including it?

2. Why was Alharbi not fully vetted upon entering the United States?

Alharbi was admitted to the United States under a “special advisory option,” generally reserved for visiting politicians and diplomats. Who is he that he was permitted entry without a full vetting?

3. Why the continuing secrecy?

If this Alharbi is innocent and this has been one big misunderstanding, why won’t the Department of Homeland Security publicly come forward to clear everything up?

4. ​Where is Alharbi now?

No one has publicly admitted they know where Alharbi is. Is he still in the United States? Is he back in Saudi Arabia? Where is he now?

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013...st-activities/
    Where is Alharbi now you ask? Michelle Obama knows where he is.

In a Boston hospital. Look at the picture he posted on his facebook page.

BWHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA™

Beck is a fvcking idiot.

HOLY CRAP–
    Saudi student Abdul Rahman Ali Issa Al-Salimi Al-Harbi was injured in the Boston Marathon Bombings.
    He was once a “person of interest” in the bombings. He was put on a terror watch list after the bombings.

Michelle Obama visited al-Harbi in the hospital last week.
    He posted pictures on his Facebook page:

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013...i-in-hospital/

Is last week,.....now ?

Sorry, Ill slow down
    Last edited by brucefan; 04-28-2013 at 12:47 PM.