+ Reply to Thread

Travel Agent SCAM - Gian Ordas

BEWARE OF THIS GIRL! SHE’S WANTED! HER NAME IS GIAN PANGANIBAN ORDAS – A TRAVEL AGENT SCAMMER, A SWINDLER, A FRAUDSTER!

It all started when she moved-in to our dorm last January 2013 and we welcome her with all our hearts and treated her like sister, shared jokes, shared laughter, shared stories etc. Few weeks after she moved-in we came to know that she’s a travel agent (as she claimed to be) and began to make travel inquiries and even helped her get more clients as she also ask for our help related to it. At first, she was able to arranged a Boracay vacation for my dorm-mate with her fiancée and as well as my other dorm-mate’s colleagues for vacation sometime February 2013, so to cut the story short, we believe in her that her services were genuine and began to endorsed her services to others! We never thought it was a scam at first, yun pala, patikim lang nya sa amin yun to lure more victims!

This April 2013, we came to know everything about her SCAM. She even quoted my relative a 10K/pax roundtrip airfare Davao-Thailand-Davao, very cheap! San ka makakakuha ng roundtrip international travel sa ganitong presyo? I endorsed clients to her for Boracay vacation and handed her the 35K cash payment as agreed that she will send the payment to hotel after online reservation, only to know a week after, that she did not pay the hotel for my clients, instead she used the money for other travel bookings for other people! Ginawa nyang pang-abuno yung binayad ko sa kanya para mapa-alis nya yung ibang tao na mas nauna ang vacation schedule! Same thing happened to my dorm-mates, they endorsed clients to Gian and she got the payment by cash/bank deposit amounting around 150K, yet until now there’s NO hotel vouchers and airline eTickets, ang ending hindi na nakapag-vacation yung mga tao na i-nendorse namin sa kanya kasi tinakbo na ni Gian ang mga pera nila! Yung isa ko pang ka dorm-mate, yung kaibigan inuutangan at hinihiraman ng credit card ni hindi nga sila close nun! Gian also took 160K to one of my friend! So unfair! So ridiculous!

Milliones na din ang perang nalikum ng babaeng ito dahil sa panlolokong ginawa nya! Gumagamit sya ng non-valid Identification Cards para makapag-open ng bank accounts at makapag-deal sa mga hotels at ticketing offices. No permanent address po ang babaeng ito, as proof that she’s a scammer at nagtatago!

KAYA MAG-INGAT PO SA BABAENG ITO BAKA KAYO ANG SUSUNOD NA MABIKTIMA NYA! KUNG SINU MAN SA INYO ANG MAKAKITA SA KANYA PAKI SUMBONG NALANG PO SA MALAPIT NA POLICE STATION PARA MAKULONG NA SYA!

Re: Travel Agent SCAM - Gian Ordas

That is a crazy story. Holy Moley! I hope Glan Ordas gets justice slammed in her face
    Watch the Mayweather / Pacquiao Fight Online
    Don't pay $100 to your cable company!!!