+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 14 of 14

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    363

    Attraction Marketing Therory Is Dead!!

    ATTRACTION MARKETING THERORY IS DEAD!!
    The Truth About Attraction Marketing
    From Michael Ladd
    I’m so tired of all the bulls#%t surrounding the infamous ‘attraction marketing’ theory…
    Now don’t get me wrong, a few years ago a handful of people made it HUGE by promoting it…so in their case, it’s not a ‘theory’.
    Today, however, is a DIFFERENT TIME!
    The term ‘attraction marketing’ is used, abused and down right sickening because now it’s creating TREMENDOUS roadkill in the already damaged industry of network marketing.
    And the fact of the matter is, it doesn’t have to be that way.
    People just need to realize, there is no MAGIC in creating a substantial income from home.
    It takes the LOVE of the industry and what it stands for, the core, basic fundamentals, a true desire to help yourself and others and most importantly… SELF DEVELOPMENT!
    Of course you will need to add some elbow grease and creativity too.
    So if you’ve been caught up in the ‘attraction marketing’ hype…
    My recommendation is…
    Go back to your company first to see if they have suitable training but if you don’t feel they do…
    Then find yourself a place that does. I give you plenty of things to look for in the video when evaluating a coaching/training program
    Or…
    MOD EDITI will point you in a safe direction.
    Until next time…
    Nothing but LOVE & FUN + DOWN & DIRTY…
    Need traffic and ranking check our service out?
    We can help!

    MOD EDIT:
    Spam deleted.
    Please see the Forum Rules

    Infraction given.
    30 day ban imposed for multiple violations.
    Last edited by nomaxim; 04-21-2013 at 06:18 PM.

  2. #2
    James R's Avatar
    James R is offline I'm no crook...my upline told me to do it! User Rank
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    4,651

    Re: Attraction Marketing Therory Is Dead!!



    3......2......1.....DELETE!

    That's pretty bold.
    Last edited by nomaxim; 04-21-2013 at 06:25 PM. Reason: spam removed.
    Excited about Nopalea Cactus Juice? Learn how to make your own for FREE!
    Don't be another "$50 a bottle" sucker....best of all you know exaclty what's in it. Click HERE.


    Here's a good one....
    "That's why I changed my 'story'".
    Where else can you find this nonsense besides here?

  3. #3
    Yawn...'s Avatar
    Yawn... is offline I ain't got time for pedantic Ghandi type internet nerds User Rank
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    6,289

    Re: Attraction Marketing Therory Is Dead!!

    Quote Originally Posted by James R View Post
    3......2......1.....DELETE!

    That's pretty bold.
    And weird.....

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Northern, California
    Posts
    16,985

    Re: Attraction Marketing Therory Is Dead!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike75065 View Post
    ATTRACTION MARKETING THERORY IS DEAD!!
    The Truth About Attraction Marketing
    From Michael Ladd
    I’m so tired of all the bulls#%t surrounding the infamous ‘attraction marketing’ theory…
    Now don’t get me wrong, a few years ago a handful of people made it HUGE by promoting it…so in their case, it’s not a ‘theory’.
    Today, however, is a DIFFERENT TIME!
    The term ‘attraction marketing’ is used, abused and down right sickening because now it’s creating TREMENDOUS roadkill in the already damaged industry of network marketing.
    And the fact of the matter is, it doesn’t have to be that way.
    People just need to realize, there is no MAGIC in creating a substantial income from home.
    It takes the LOVE of the industry and what it stands for, the core, basic fundamentals, a true desire to help yourself and others and most importantly… SELF DEVELOPMENT!
    Of course you will need to add some elbow grease and creativity too.
    So if you’ve been caught up in the ‘attraction marketing’ hype…
    My recommendation is…
    Go back to your company first to see if they have suitable training but if you don’t feel they do…
    Then find yourself a place that does. I give you plenty of things to look for in the video when evaluating a coaching/training program
    Or…
    MOD EDITI will point you in a safe direction.
    Until next time…
    Nothing but LOVE & FUN + DOWN & DIRTY…
    Need traffic and ranking check our service out?
    We can help!

    MOD EDIT:
    Spam deleted.
    Please see the Forum Rules

    Infraction given.
    30 day ban imposed for multiple violations.
    BANNED!!!!

    Gee, it looks like it's back to the drawing board for MichaelLadd!!

    I guess his brand of 'attraction marketing'/SPAM falls a little short!

    ROFLMAO
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,388

    Re: Attraction Marketing Therory Is Dead!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Yawn... View Post
    And weird.....
    And it was pure bull chit too.

    This guy hasn't got a damn clue.
    I Am Still Empowered, you can't take that away...

  6. #6
    James R's Avatar
    James R is offline I'm no crook...my upline told me to do it! User Rank
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    4,651

    Re: Attraction Marketing Therory Is Dead!!

    Quote Originally Posted by iamempowered View Post
    And it was pure bull chit too.

    This guy hasn't got a damn clue.
    How is your marketing plan better with Empowered Networks?
    Excited about Nopalea Cactus Juice? Learn how to make your own for FREE!
    Don't be another "$50 a bottle" sucker....best of all you know exaclty what's in it. Click HERE.


    Here's a good one....
    "That's why I changed my 'story'".
    Where else can you find this nonsense besides here?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,388

    Re: Attraction Marketing Therory Is Dead!!

    Quote Originally Posted by James R View Post
    How is your marketing plan better with Empowered Networks?
    My marketing plans with EN are just fine, thanks for asking :o)
    I Am Still Empowered, you can't take that away...

  8. #8
    James R's Avatar
    James R is offline I'm no crook...my upline told me to do it! User Rank
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    4,651

    Re: Attraction Marketing Therory Is Dead!!

    Quote Originally Posted by iamempowered View Post
    My marketing plans with EN are just fine, thanks for asking :o)
    It seems that some have some issues with your upline leaders in EN flashing huge checks on stage....

    So then the ongoing pictures of your "lifestyle" that you ALWAYS post everywhere were misleading then???. The trips overseas, the lavish hotels, the people you are rubbing elbows with, the large amounts of money you have declared you have made etc... It has to be one or the other, which is it? All of the above has been posted and bragged about since 2011.

    Rand McNally
    That's interesting for sure!
    Excited about Nopalea Cactus Juice? Learn how to make your own for FREE!
    Don't be another "$50 a bottle" sucker....best of all you know exaclty what's in it. Click HERE.


    Here's a good one....
    "That's why I changed my 'story'".
    Where else can you find this nonsense besides here?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,388

    Re: Attraction Marketing Therory Is Dead!!

    Quote Originally Posted by James R View Post
    It seems that some have some issues with your upline leaders in EN flashing huge checks on stage....



    That's interesting for sure!
    What's your point?

    If I or anyone else who in EN or ANY Internet Marketing program want to video our lives, where we live, what we do, and people we associate with, that's our business.

    Last time I checked, it wasn't illegal to video where I live or my vacations.

    If YOU don't like it,. DON'T WATCH IT.
    I Am Still Empowered, you can't take that away...

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,349

    Re: Attraction Marketing Therory Is Dead!!

    Quote Originally Posted by iamempowered View Post
    What's your point?

    If I or anyone else who in EN or ANY Internet Marketing program want to video our lives, where we live, what we do, and people we associate with, that's our business.

    Last time I checked, it wasn't illegal to video where I live or my vacations.

    If YOU don't like it,. DON'T WATCH IT.
    Are you still making $2K a week? I know it's impolite to ask but I'm wondering if things have slowed down at EN or in your business.
    Last edited by Richard 3; 04-28-2013 at 11:31 AM. Reason: Grammar

  11. #11
    James R's Avatar
    James R is offline I'm no crook...my upline told me to do it! User Rank
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    4,651

    Re: Attraction Marketing Therory Is Dead!!

    Quote Originally Posted by iamempowered View Post
    If I or anyone else who in EN or ANY Internet Marketing program want to video our lives, where we live, what we do, and people we associate with, that's our business.

    Last time I checked, it wasn't illegal to video where I live or my vacations.

    If YOU don't like it,. DON'T WATCH IT.
    Yep, you are right.

    How they (got there...allegedly) can be debated.

    So stick around and flash some checks....do you have one of your Empowered Networks 2K checks (per week) as proof?

    You can white out the personal info and upload one of your personal checks here.
    Excited about Nopalea Cactus Juice? Learn how to make your own for FREE!
    Don't be another "$50 a bottle" sucker....best of all you know exaclty what's in it. Click HERE.


    Here's a good one....
    "That's why I changed my 'story'".
    Where else can you find this nonsense besides here?

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,324

    Re: Attraction Marketing Therory Is Dead!!

    Quote Originally Posted by James R View Post
    Yep, you are right.

    How they (got there...allegedly) can be debated.

    So stick around and flash some checks....do you have one of your Empowered Networks 2K checks (per week) as proof?

    You can white out the personal info and upload one of your personal checks here.
    This place is like a game of Whack a Mole. Beat down IBO with facts and up pops Doyle, whack him (too easy) and up pops IamAnIdiot.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Northern, California
    Posts
    16,985

    Re: Attraction Marketing Therory Is Dead!!

    Quote Originally Posted by tomInAustin View Post
    This place is like a game of Whack a Mole. Beat down IBO with facts and up pops Doyle, whack him (too easy) and up pops IamAnIdiot.
    You were referring to jamesr here, weren't you?:
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

  14. #14
    James R's Avatar
    James R is offline I'm no crook...my upline told me to do it! User Rank
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    4,651

    Re: Attraction Marketing Therory Is Dead!!

    Quote Originally Posted by tomInAustin View Post
    This place is like a game of Whack a Mole. Beat down IBO with facts and up pops Doyle, whack him (too easy) and up pops IamAnIdiot.
    Awesome post!

    Smack them on the head and they still come back...for some reason.
    Excited about Nopalea Cactus Juice? Learn how to make your own for FREE!
    Don't be another "$50 a bottle" sucker....best of all you know exaclty what's in it. Click HERE.


    Here's a good one....
    "That's why I changed my 'story'".
    Where else can you find this nonsense besides here?

Similar Threads

  1. The Truth About Attraction Marketing
    By Mike75065 in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-24-2014, 09:12 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-30-2014, 05:06 PM
  3. Marketing Unlimited - Ultimate Marketing Solutions
    By BrianM in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-20-2008, 07:35 PM
  4. Global Marketing System |Network Marketing System
    By aki123 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-06-2008, 10:39 AM
  5. The law of attraction
    By Fizban "The Fabulous" in forum Science Scams
    Replies: 104
    Last Post: 05-16-2007, 06:11 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •