+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

New gas program - Zazzed

Never fails, gas prices go up, new miracle gas pill MLM pops up

miracle gas additive

used by the city of L.A. for 10 years, company been in business for 10 years, 20% savings etc.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    What am I hiding? My true identity and I've been quite successful at it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    I'm not hiding my identity.

Re: New gas program - Zazzed

Quote Originally Posted by jebaroo View Post
    Never fails, gas prices go up, new miracle gas pill MLM pops up

miracle gas additive

used by the city of L.A. for 10 years, company been in business for 10 years, 20% savings etc.
    OMG. Cactus juice for the car. Since I get 13 MPG i better stock up. Can i make money buy buying?

Yawn... is offline I ain't got time for pedantic Ghandi type internet nerds User Rank

Quote Originally Posted by tomInAustin View Post
    OMG. Cactus juice for the car. Since I get 13 MPG i better stock up. Can i make money buy buying?
    Sucker.... I get 44 MPG with my Prius.

But, you'd probably get your ass kicked for driving a weak kneed soft puzzy liberal car like a Prius in the great State of Texas.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAH™

Quote Originally Posted by Yawn... View Post

But, you'd probably get your ass kicked for driving a weak kneed soft puzzy liberal car like a Prius in the great State of Texas.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAH™

You're thinking I drive some huge truck. Wrong. Its a 556 hp car with 500 ft lbs of torque. Middle aged crazy.

One of the guys that works for me just bought a Camry Hybrid. It took one tank to convince me i could by one, no money down and make the payments from what I would save on gas.

Quote Originally Posted by Yawn... View Post

BWHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAH™
    So, you're a Prius/Toyota whore then?

Just askin...:
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

James R is offline I'm no crook...my upline told me to do it! User Rank

Quote Originally Posted by ohein56 View Post
    So, you're a Prius/Toyota whore then?

Just askin...:
    What an irrelevant clown.

When will he learn how join a conversation and offer something of value?

This guy is posting from a free apartment talking about a "Prius/Toyota whore"

WOW!!!
    Excited about Nopalea Cactus Juice? Learn how to make your own for FREE!
    Don't be another "$50 a bottle" sucker....best of all you know exaclty what's in it. Click HERE.

Here's a good one....
    "That's why I changed my 'story'".
    Where else can you find this nonsense besides here?

Quote Originally Posted by James R View Post
    What an irrelevant clown.

When will he learn how join a conversation and offer something of value?
    That's really funny! ...considering you haven't joined a conversation and added something of value since you've started posting here!

Every one of your posts is a smarmy, childish personal attack!

Get real!

Quote Originally Posted by James R View Post
    This guy is posting from a free apartment talking about a "Prius/Toyota whore"

WOW!!!
    WOW is right!

Haven't you learned that there's NOTHING free in this world you brainless dolt!

Still living at home with Mom & pop in their basement, huh jamesR...you've got lots to learn about life, don't you?, if you're even able to learn...:crazy1:
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

The Prius and hybrids in general are a great example of how people are duped. People buy them for the economy and/or the environment.

The Economy: The average driver will never offset the additional cost with gas savings when compared to the same car with conventional engine. If kept long enough to have to replace the batteries the cost goes off the charts.

The Environment: The carbon produced in the manufacture of the batteries and electrical components offsets the lowered emissions. Worst of all the battery disposal creates way more problems than the car solves.
    Last edited by tomInAustin; 04-19-2013 at 10:07 AM.

The Prius and hybrids in general are a great example of how people are duped. People buy them for the economy and/or the environment.

The Economy: The average driver will never offset the additional cost with gas savings when compared to the same car with conventional engine. If kept long enough to have to replace the batteries the cost goes off the charts.

The Environment: The carbon produced in the manufacture of the batteries and electrical components offsets the lowered emissions. Worst of all the battery disposal creates way more problems than the car solves.
    Yep, hybrid cars are a big ol scam....yep...ing1:
    ~~~~~
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

Quote Originally Posted by ohein56 View Post
    Yep, hybrid cars are a big ol scam....yep...ing1:
    Nothing of value to add? Nothing unusual here.

I'm going to do something unheard of on this site and say I was wrong. It seems Edmunds has updated data and they say its a wash now.

A conventional engine costs thousands more to maintain than a horse and wagon. If properly maintained a horse will last 25 years. Environmental impact is significantly less. Point is progress moves on. Eventually most vehicles will move to electric. Battery efficiencies and manufacturing processes will improve. As technology evolves computer integration with electric propulsion will improve safety and traffic flow. It is inevitable.

Nothing of value to add? Nothing unusual here.
    Nothing of value!?

I got alot out of that last post! It was fun for me!

Sorry you didn't like it and find value for yourself, but, you and your 'everything's a scam' attitude was the focus of the post so, I'm not surprised you aren't too thrilled with it.

Make it great!
    ~~~~~
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

I was offered a hybrid version of the car I drive for an additional 10K. I figured it would have taken a long time to make it worth my while and that 10K invested would be a better choice.
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Yawn... is offline I ain't got time for pedantic Ghandi type internet nerds User Rank

I purchased a Prius in 2006 @ a cost of $26,000.

The ONLY maintenance costs were tires, oil & fluid changes, one rear light bulb, and windshield wipers. The 'starter' battery (not the main battery) was replaced @ year 4 @ a cost of $200. I never replaced the brakes or pads. Nor did I have a failure of any of the parts.

The water pump was replaced, under a recall by Toyota.

The car was rear-ended a couple of months ago, and totaled.

I had over 200,000 miles on the car.

I received $10,000 from the insurance company.

Un-Freak-ing-believe-A-ble

I about fell on the floor when the claims reps made the offer on the car.

Here comes the math:
    • Capital cost $26K less salvage $10K = equipment cost of $16,000
    • Fuel costs Est @ $14,000
    • Tires & Maintenance est $3,000
    • Total $33,000/200,000 =
    • 0.17 cost per mile

(not including insurance)

BTW: a replacement battery for the Prius is about $2,000.

So.... I bought another Prius.