+ Reply to Thread

Must read article!!!

I know ten of thousand of people that been scammed and rip off and the business is no longer in business. Good hard working people scammed by gurus and scam artist. lot of MLM is over priced junk to pay there downline with horrible leaders and to much hype training and thats a turn off. The only ones usually making any money are the con artist gurus and there huge followers that they have brain washed. I was in Zeekward, Network marketing VT and one that had 10,000 plus and a lot lost there ass and will never do MLM again. 98% of these programs are a joke and over priced hype. I cannot push over price crap when you can get at the store or online much much cheaper all you here is there stuff is better and 2 -3 times higher. Most are not any better. I no tons of mailorder vitamins company that are very good and much better prices. I know divorced women that bought a $3,000 worth of this juice and got stuck with them not being able sell any and she needs her money, She had to give them away. I could tell so many stories it's not funny how people have lost there ass. Sad Sad Sad 98% in this business don't make it do to hype lies and hype. Me I can see through this garbage and crap fast. Sad what happening to the oversaturated and every week a new pre-launch coming out and you get brain overload trying to figure out which is for real and not BS hype and a scam. some programs and products are very very expensive are very expensive and most of this crap you don't really need.

I know ten of thousand of people that been scammed and rip off and the business is no longer in busines

I know ten of thousand of people that been scammed and rip off and the business is no longer in business. Good hard working people scammed by gurus and scam artist. lot of MLM is over priced junk to pay there downline with horrible leaders and to much hype training and thats a turn off. The only ones usually making any money are the con artist gurus and there huge followers that they have brain washed. I was in Zeekward, Network marketing VT and one that had 10,000 plus and a lot lost there ass and will never do MLM again. 98% of these programs are a joke and over priced hype. I cannot push over price crap when you can get at the store or online much much cheaper all you here is there stuff is better and 2 -3 times higher. Most are not any better. I no tons of mailorder vitamins company that are very good and much better prices. I know divorced women that bought a $3,000 worth of this juice and got stuck with them not being able sell any and she needs her money, She had to give them away. I could tell so many stories it's not funny how people have lost there ass. Sad Sad Sad 98% in this business don't make it do to hype lies and hype. Me I can see through this garbage and crap fast. Sad what happening to the oversaturated and every week a new pre-launch coming out and you get brain overload trying to figure out which is for real and not BS hype and a scam. some programs and products are very very expensive are very expensive and most of this crap you don't really need.

Re: Must read article!!!

Yes you are very correct. Most on-line businesses are there to tear you apart. It is only few out there that are real. There are certain criteria you can use to measure whether they are good enough or they are scams or fly by night business. Once you know them and use them to test you will be able to filter the junk from real. And I bet you will enjoy your ride
    Can $5 Earn Over $1,000,000 In Profits?
    Find out how others are doing it Almost 20 years of daily pay out
    http://www.f5m-millionaires-club.com...ort2/?id=myway

Re: Must read article!!!

I have always been careful around MLM products. In fact I do not waste my time on them because I know that before I can make a decent income will be many months of wasted time and sometimes not profits at all.