+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: GOJI Juice Freelife Scam Exposed on National T

Quote Originally Posted by savinghomes View Post
    39 Lbs Of Fat In 9.5 Weeks.
    Congratulations on your weight loss, it is impressive. Do you have before and after pictures?:rotz:
    GingerS

Is anyone else out there completely sick and tired of all these nonsensical juice companies with all their dramatic stories about discovering a super-berry in the jungle?

If you want to watch a great parody on the juice MLM juice quagmire, watch this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob P. View Post
    Is anyone else out there completely sick and tired of all these nonsensical juice companies with all their dramatic stories about discovering a super-berry in the jungle?

If you want to watch a great parody on the juice MLM juice quagmire, watch this.
    I, in particular, am very sorry you feel that way. I have not one penny or interest to gain by my testimonial. I am not a doctor, and I advise anyone to ask a doctor before taking any herbal supplements during other therapies or treatments. The people in my story used goji juice responsibly, not as a cure, but as an augmentation to their diet during therapies like radiation and chemotherapy. My father-in-law had a grapefruit sized brain tumor neurosurgeons could not completely remove... he started goji juice after my M-I-Law heard about it from a close friend who survived cancer. His chemo and radiation was brutal. He completed the treatment by his docs as prescribed; his hair just barely thinned. Month follow up post chemo/rad revealed no trace of the substantial tumor tissue they couldn't remove. It has been 6 years and since then, at 47, has fathered TWO beautiful baby boys after they told him he would never have kids again. A miracle? Sure, I thank God every day. My grandmother is a 9 year survivor of breast cancer that had spread to lymph nodes, my stepmom is a 4 year survivor of the same kind, however her aggressive therapies left her hair significantly diminished, she still worked a full time job,and no relapse. My uncle had his bladder, prostate and several lymph nodes removed 1 year survivor and he is an avid woodworker and constructs buildings, barely slowed during therapy and now fully active. My stepdad is a 5year survivor of prostate cancer, lives a full productive life. My papa, whom I love and miss dearly passed unexpectedly from compounded copd and lung cancer. But out of all my loved ones... He was the only one who did not use goji juice or noni juice to augment his therapy. I have no proof of it's efficacy and I urge everyone to complete their prescribed therapy... But people who are ill or have ill loved ones have the option to be proactive in their own care, and if there is a mere chance any safe special juice or supplement (doctor approved) than I dare say what have they to lose?
    Last edited by Simplicity; 10-08-2011 at 06:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Simplicity View Post
    I, in particular, am very sorry you feel that way. I have not one penny or interest to gain by my testimonial. I am not a doctor, and I advise anyone to ask a doctor before taking any herbal supplements during other therapies or treatments. The people in my story used goji juice responsibly, not as a cure, but as an augmentation to their diet during therapies like radiation and chemotherapy. My father-in-law had a grapefruit sized brain tumor neurosurgeons could not completely remove... he started goji juice after my M-I-Law heard about it from a close friend who survived cancer. His chemo and radiation was brutal. He completed the treatment by his docs as prescribed; his hair just barely thinned. Month follow up post chemo/rad revealed no trace of the substantial tumor tissue they couldn't remove. It has been 6 years and since then, at 47, has fathered TWO beautiful baby boys after they told him he would never have kids again. A miracle? Sure, I thank God every day. My grandmother is a 9 year survivor of breast cancer that had spread to lymph nodes, my stepmom is a 4 year survivor of the same kind, however her aggressive therapies left her hair significantly diminished, she still worked a full time job,and no relapse. My uncle had his bladder, prostate and several lymph nodes removed 1 year survivor and he is an avid woodworker and constructs buildings, barely slowed during therapy and now fully active. My stepdad is a 5year survivor of prostate cancer, lives a full productive life. My papa, whom I love and miss dearly passed unexpectedly from compounded copd and lung cancer. But out of all my loved ones... He was the only one who did not use goji juice or noni juice to augment his therapy. I have no proof of it's efficacy and I urge everyone to complete their prescribed therapy... But people who are ill or have ill loved ones have the option to be proactive in their own care, and if there is a mere chance any safe special juice or supplement (doctor approved) than I dare say what have they to lose?
    Got a suggestion for you! Go to Costco's or Sam's Club & get Goji juice there! Not only is it a lot cheaper, it has a higher concentration of Goji berries in it!
    Those who would like to know what I do full time, email me direct for a link> [email protected] I am not here to advertise my business. Tom

How much goji juice in "GOJI"? / What is goji juice? "Reconstituted goji juice": Ingredient #1. Legally means there's at least as much "goji juice" as any other single ingredient. A good thing? NO: 1/There are 3 other juices: grape, apple, pear, & pear puree: There may be up to 4X other juice/puree as goji. 2/Reconstituted juice isn't organic, isn't required to reveal origination, has all enzymes & most vitamins destroyed, & is more dilute than originally. #1 means nothing: TAP WATER should be #1. // Have you tasted a goji berry? This stuff has NO similarity! Obviously, there's MUCH MORE than 4X cheap juice & added water as,(denatured),goji juice.
    Last edited by lazur; 10-11-2011 at 05:42 AM.