+ Reply to Thread

WLBDenton Guest

Ytb=mlm=work=fun+$$$

Ok, I started a thread elsewhere but it got out of control so I'm starting a new one.

ANYTHING can be successful if you work at it hard enough, even scams, con games, pyramid schemes AND legitimate network marketing programs or gasp!!! MLMS!!. You just have to do one thing though............WORK!

And if anyone knows of a really good "get rich quick scheme" out there, let me know because if it's legal, I'll jump on it!

I personally don't get involved in anything that is illegal.....my daughter would be ashamed of me if I did so I do my best to stay on the RIGHT side of the law.

Yes, I am a YTB'er. And I have been since 04/02/06. It hasn't been easy. It hasn't been fast. We haven't gotten rich from this. But you know what? Our business is building and it's building very steadily. This is how a network marketing or MLM or any business for that matter is supposed to work. Slow and steady and if you're lucky you get to meet wonderful wonderful people along the way.

I have a partner in this business (he's my significant other) and together, we are making this work as a team, along with our entire group which is a great team. He is a recent graduate from UNT with a degree in Business Finance and I have been in the mortgage business as a licensed loan officer for fourteen years. We know what we're doing and we're smart enough to know that by being in YTB it will take several years to meet our financial goal.

For those out there that are knocking it down, answer these three questions for me:

1. Do you personally know of someone that is involved with YTB?
    2. Have you heard the entire business presentation?
    3. If not, then why do you insist on bad mouthing something you know absolutely nothing about.
    4. And if you have heard it and are still bad mouthing it, what part of the presentation did you not understand? It's a no-brainer and for those that want to talk bad about it, we feel sorry for you because you'll be left behind wondering why you didn't listen inthe first place!!

My suggestion is to calm down and read these posts or call me. My site is www.HappyTrailsTravels.com and you can reach me there. I would be more than happy to assist you in seeing the light of YTB. We are really friendly folks that want nothing more than to help other see the opportunity that we were given. One hour of your life is not going to me missed for too long!!!

Re: Ytb=mlm=work=fun+$$$

Spam! Spam!

Travel-Pro Guest

(LOL!) I would have to agree with this assessment.

Instead of looking at “the other thread” getting out of control, why don’t you contribute to the conversation? There is a really good debate going on in that thread you started and if you can give some of the folks here something besides “Look At ME” you might actually attract someone into your business.

This would have been much better placed in the other thread. But you want to be selfish. You don't want to share, for fear there is not enough people to go around. You like most everyone, have this limiting belief and fear of lack.

Doing what you are doing here, especially on Scam.com only adds fuel to the fire of what people hate about MLM. You don’t care about them and what they want. You only care about you own bank account. All you’re looking for is some free advertising to promote yourself. You’re nothing more than one of those Network Marketers that people hate.

Don’t believe me?…See above.

This business isn’t about you and what you want, and you’re actually doing more harm to this fine company and yourself than you are in achieving what you really want, and that’s to grow your business. The problem is that you don’t treat it like the business that it is.

The Leadership of this company didn’t teach you this. In fact, we have policies against this. I suggest you read them.

If you’d like to learn how to market your YTB business “effectively” drop me a line or send me an e-mail. I’ve been with the company for two years and now work it full time. I can assure you, I didn’t get here doing this.

Warm Regards,
    Last edited by Travel-Pro; 02-02-2007 at 04:05 PM.

Boris said - -SPAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM . . .

Funny how people try and recruit on a scam board an opportunity that costs almost $500 to join.

And I say - Doug for ytb sheriff!!!! Fine job keeping all the fish in the pond.

They just don't have a clue do they Doug?

Tom

Quote Originally Posted by borisf96
    Spam! Spam!
    That cracked me up... nothing like giant Spam! to get the point across

...and what part of NO REFERRAL LINKS IN POSTS do people not understand?
    I do not believe that MLM/Network Marketing is a bad business model. I believe it's the shady people in MLM that make it LOOK bad. As long as you work hard, run your business ethically, and work with ethical people, then MLM can help you reach your financial goals... whether it's just to make extra money on the side or a full-time income.

"Never argue with an idiot. They just drag you down to their level and beat you with years of experience."

Pink Zebra Sprinkles

Quote Originally Posted by WLBDenton
    Ok, I started a thread elsewhere but it got out of control so I'm starting a new one.
    You say it got of control, but not only that it was deleted. Talk about foul play. YTB Travel Network RTAs spent hours posting a lot of valuable information on that thread. What took a hundred man hours was deleted by the moderator in two seconds.

Way To Go Mods . . .

Tom
    “I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways different ideas won't work.”
    ― Thomas Edison