+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I want to know how to start an MLM scam !

Really think about look at the post about all the thieves online with thier get rich quick scams promising you that lucrative $10,000 a month income !

Thousands in this forum posting about this MLM or that MLM or this pyramid !

Every freaking scam like signup for offers make $100's daily LOL

one big one cash pay day is now gone

but OMG how much they raked in from sponsors offers

SO who's with me i have tons of info on how to get setup we just move to florida get a mobile trailer and set up shop in any town when it fails we move on to another town !

Really if you havent noticed all the csammers are absed in florida or should isay FLORIA DUH !

:yelcutelaughA: I wanna be a scammer starter

make $150,000 in 6 months and fold that site up and go make a new one for $10,000 get 100,000 dopes sign up gor $15.95 and when that goes boom we go start again !

LMAO it's really easy make videos put em up on you tube post them to face book and twitter with multiple fake accounts !
    FREE cash for YOU hundreds Weekly
    http://youtu.be/rgiyOp320Kk
    message me here for full details or use E mail mentioned in video.

Re: I want to know how to start an MLM scam !

Awesome idea!

You can read this forum and get really good, accurate information. I would start here.

Keep us informed - good luck with your scam . . .

Quote Originally Posted by billybill View Post
    Really think about look at the post about all the thieves online with thier get rich quick scams promising you that lucrative $10,000 a month income !

Thousands in this forum posting about this MLM or that MLM or this pyramid !

Every freaking scam like signup for offers make $100's daily LOL

one big one cash pay day is now gone

but OMG how much they raked in from sponsors offers

SO who's with me i have tons of info on how to get setup we just move to florida get a mobile trailer and set up shop in any town when it fails we move on to another town !

Really if you havent noticed all the csammers are absed in florida or should isay FLORIA DUH !

:yelcutelaughA: I wanna be a scammer starter

make $150,000 in 6 months and fold that site up and go make a new one for $10,000 get 100,000 dopes sign up gor $15.95 and when that goes boom we go start again !

LMAO it's really easy make videos put em up on you tube post them to face book and twitter with multiple fake accounts !
    “I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways different ideas won't work.”
    ― Thomas Edison

Count me in.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowhawker View Post
    Count me in.
    I want to be part of this too. Founder's Circle?

How much do you need to get it going?

James R is offline I'm no crook...my upline told me to do it!

You gotta start with a product or two first.

I suggest rolling out with a $24 per tube line of toothpaste (w/small holes)......and maybe $50 jugs of fake cactus juice.

That should get it started.
    Excited about Nopalea Cactus Juice? Learn how to make your own for FREE!
    Don't be another "$50 a bottle" sucker....best of all you know exaclty what's in it. Click HERE.

Here's a good one....
    "That's why I changed my 'story'".
    Where else can you find this nonsense besides here?

Yawn... is offline I ain't got time for pedantic Ghandi type internet nerds

OK, I'll let you guys be my downlines.

You'll be rich !!!

I promise.

NOW GET TO WORK YOU LAZY BASTARDS.

You can't start a MLM without the infamous "kit". It's a great source for upfront cash to get the scheme off to a roaring start.

My first suggestion for the kit would be a book. Here's a good one....

Any other ideas for the kit?
    Don't be another "$50 a bottle" sucker....best of all you know exaclty what's in it. Click HERE.

Here's a good one....

Quote Originally Posted by iamwil View Post
    You guys are hilarious and I wouldn't put it past you actually taking this on..."I was scammed so I'm gonna scam someone else" right....
    As for thousands on here posting about their MLMs?? Really? I should read more.
    If you are not scamming people, how come you refuse to tell us what percentage of your 'downline' are net profitable, or how much cactus powder is in your $200 a gallon water?

2. Ask the same tired question about knowing how much everyone makes when no one can possibly know expenses...
    Why wouldn't you have a good idea of what your downline's income and expenses are?
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

3. Refer to a tired saw about propietary ingredients and percentages when he knows there is a significant amount of puree in the product and puree is known to be better than juice.
    Another fine tool to use in your new MLM is the fine Art of Distorted Information. Let's see what happens here...

What is a "significant amount?"

How much "cactus puree" is in a 32oz. bottle? One teaspoon? (Or do you have a clue?)

It's nice to have an actually MLMer from the inside give tips on how to build a new MLM scheme.

Before you decide to pull something else out of your arse, consider this first....

According to the label, your proprietary blend excuse makes up the entire contents of a 32oz. bottle.

907.15g = 31.999oz

So, everything in the bottle is a blend?

There's alot of wiggle room there...IMO.
    Last edited by James R; 04-11-2013 at 06:21 PM.

Here's a good one....

Let's see.....
    OUT's usual tactics...
    1. Change the subject of the thread to one of his favorites...
    2. Ask the same tired question about knowing how much everyone makes when no one can possibly know expenses...
    3. Refer to a tired saw about propietary ingredients and percentages when he knows there is a significant amount of puree in the product and puree is known to be better than juice.
    Anyone surprised...
    same questions have been asked and answered dozens of times...
    Let's see, the same questions that should be standard to someone selling a 'business opportunity' have been asked and non-answered dozens of times.

And they falsely claim it is "cactus juice" on their infomercial, but the FDA doesn't allow them to list it as cactus juice or cactus puree on the label because all it is is a pinch of cactus powder in a gallon of $200 scam water. And it is not a significant amount and every time iamwil has been asked he has claimed ignorance about the amount

for the umpteentth time....gosh you are slow...

If I were to sit and attempt to calculate it all the permutiations of the various payouts and bonuses on however many levels they have and have they been in longer than 60 days and are they affiliates or customers....sure I could do it....no reason to though....

Even if I did, I'd know how much they spent on product, I would not know how much they sold of that product nor how much they sold it for. Nor would i know how much they expensed on phone calls, travel, hotels, paper, envelopes, stamps, office supplies, home office, food, entertainment, and on and on for business expenses...

The real question is.....why do you think I'd know any of that....or even be marginally concerned...

When the ONLY place it is ever asked is here...I've never been asked by a potential customer or business owner.
    So if someone wanted to join your business and asked about the typical monthly income and expenses, this is what your response would be? "I don't know"?
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

There goes OUT on his rant again...and saying it doesn't say puree on the label when it does...and him knowing all the while that puree is denser than juice... he gets some credit for persistence and being persistently wrong.
    As to expenses and what I tell people...there is no typical. Some folks are buying tens of thousands of dollars worth of customers every month, month in and month out... they are using software systems to address mailers, make initial calls, have a call center doing follow up... that is the high end of the business...
    Others are purchasing a bottle a month, and making their own flyers, or buying them from the company and using those...to sell product....
    Somewhere in the middle will be you. What kind of time, money and effort do you plan to put into the business and how long are you willing to keep up that pace...what kind of return do you expect from it, are you willing to not take the commissions and instead roll them back into building your business....
    There are a lot of factors, it is a discussion, mostly making sure their expectations are not unreasonable. You know they want to make 100 k their first year and are going to quit their dayjob and mortgage their house to do it all..... I have to tell them this is not a get rich quick scheme...that they need skills, they need a network, they need to build it, it takes time.
    As I've said here repeatedly...it is a keep your day job venture, and do this part time, unless you've been a full time networker for years and have consistently been making a living at it....you can't jump in and do so.
    Can't is the wrong word....there are a number of success stories that belie that, but they are rare, and everyone should know that.
    I personally can't imagine getting into a business to scam anyone or start a business based on this, hence my incredualty at this thread.
    They changed the label again? I take it you told your pals at the tippy top that I was telling people it was cactus powder too many times.

As I've said here repeatedly...it is a keep your day job venture, and do this part time, unless you've been a full time networker for years and have consistently been making a living at it....you can't jump in and do so.
    It is a 'keep your day job venture' because almost everyone who goes into it loses money and angers their friends and family.

I have more friends and family than I have ever had before... I get to see my cousins that I hardly saw as a kid (we lived opposite sides of the country) now we get together regularly, aunts, uncles cousins...it is great.

Life is good.

Does this focus on me mean you guys are giving up on scamming the general public with your new business and are just focusing on disinformation again?
    What disinformation would you be referring to?

Quote Originally Posted by Once Upon a Time View Post
    They changed the label again? I take it you told your pals at the tippy top that I was telling people it was cactus powder too many times.
    Your response here to iamwil's lengthy, well worded reply, is why no one should take any of your posts seriously, you silly little hate-filled bigot.

Get a new schtick OUT, ya maroon!!

What a joke...
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard