+ Reply to Thread

Corporate Scam Threads

I been gone for a while, but it seems this forum has turned into a child molesters forum. Would the moderators please delete these other lame threads
    and members PLEASE keep the topic here reasonable, based on Corporate Scam news only?

Please?

That is not too much to ask.

Re: Corporate Scam Threads

I agree with scman.

Until all impertinent threads are deleted, keep bumping this.

If not, it shows that the other members here just do not care about this board.

Right? Who cares if it's a 3 ring circus or a wild-west shootout....

Quote Originally Posted by ctrieble2
    I agree with scman.

Until all impertinent threads are deleted, keep bumping this.

If not, it shows that the other members here just do not care about this board.

Right? Who cares if it's a 3 ring circus or a wild-west shootout....
    Trieble do you like hearing yourself write? If you and your people and your bashers leave the forums then this would stop. So be a man and take your followers and haters of your life and move on!
    You my dear are the LAST person to post about impertinent threads. You are the cause of them and you keep adding to them which makes those that hate you come out. So do the right thing and take your problems elsewhere! :mad:

Quote Originally Posted by damanimelover
    Trieble do you like hearing yourself write? If you and your people and your bashers leave the forums then this would stop. So be a man and take your followers and haters of your life and move on!
    You my dear are the LAST person to post about impertinent threads. You are the cause of them and you keep adding to them which makes those that hate you come out. So do the right thing and take your problems elsewhere! :mad:
    Damanimelover, I came here in good faith as other members do to report a ripoff. Instead, someone here starts bashing me needlessly and for no reason.

Refer to a post by 'Martha' in the Chris Trieble thread. That started it all.

Also refer to the posting made by sorethroat as to why 'Martha' posted this propaganda about me. That says it all.

I have had strange people call my house and even weirder people posting untrue invectives here.

All I tried to do was defend my good name...

You people need to look deeper into your board as to who really started this.

Newton's Law of Inertia states that for every action there is a reaction.

I will defend myself and I will prevail.

'Martha' or whatever that person's name is. F**ked with the wrong person this time.
    :)
    Last edited by ctrieble2; 02-01-2007 at 05:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sorethroat
    FYI, taking a closer look at posting histories of "Martha" and "moron91" leads me to concluding this thread is only put up by scammer ******* for two reasons: personal entertainment and keeping down threads with incriminating info about him. Like the one I am going to bump right now.
    http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=21005

I live in South Carolina and have no connection or affiliation to any of these people. I have been coming to this board for a few months as an observer and just registered within the last day or so.

From the thread research that I have done it seems that Alec ******* is behind all this.

Go through all the threads and look at sorethroat's, maran91's, and rusted's postings.

sorethroat and rusted are senior members. maran91 and martha are schills working for you know who.