+ Reply to Thread

Jodi Arias Is Innocent!

Jodi Arias is innocent! Nancy Grace calls herself a Christian, but Jesus Christ said, "Judge not, lest ye be judged." He also said, "Let him that is without sin cast the first stone." Nancy Grace is from a United Methodist family, so I wouldn't be surprised if she was an Eastern Star. Then Dr. Drew Pinsky is said to be a non-practising Jew. Remember the jury is not sequestered so they could be watching this daily propaganda but not admitting it. Our Constitution says we are to be presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law, a trial by our peers.

Travis Alexander was known for his violent temper by at least two witnesses, including his former boss. He also was claiming to his Mormon friends to be a virgin while obviously he was the farthest thing from that. If Jodi came to murder premeditatively why did she not come in the middle of the night and kill him in his sleep?

The evidence shows she came in the day time. She was photographing him in the shower. Then the last photo shows the ceiling, so perhaps Travis had exited the shower and was body slamming her at the time as she claims. Maybe she suspected he might attack her so she brought a gun for protection or picked up the one he had secretly in case there was trouble, and there was. After being attacked violently she shot him. Then he continued to attack her so she grabbed a butcher knife and finished him off with that.

Jodi was left with amnesia and post-traumatic stress syndrome, according to her psychiatrist, which would be in line with her story. The evidence of the blood spatters show she is innocent by reason of self defense! See http://famous-conspiracy-theories-we...-innocent.html

Re: Jodi Arias Is Innocent!

My take on Jodi Arias is, she is mentally ill and did kill her boyfriend with way to much energy, which you would call insanity.

Jodi is criminally insane.

One thing I can guarantee.

If Travis had IM'd and said some of the things that he's documented to have dropped on Jodi Arias to some people I know, he would have wound up begging to be killed.

Nancy Grace and her electronic lynch mob are nothing but blood sucking vampires who live off of human corpses. This condescending arrogant bitch has one guiding principle: Guilty until proven guilty.

The fact they give this sanctimonious bleached blond witch and her panel of armchair executioners a platform to spew their poison is a sad commentary on the utter depravity of our culture.

It makes the Roman Circus look like Sunday School.

Last edited by dchristie; 04-08-2013 at 02:04 PM.
    "The best case against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter"
    -- Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by dchristie View Post
    One thing I can guarantee.

If Travis had said some of the things that he's documented to have said to Jodi Arias to some people I know, he would have wound wishing he had been murdered.

Nancy Grace and her electronic lynch mob are nothing but blood sucking vampires who live off of human corpses. This bitch has one guiding principle: Guilty until proven guilty. End of story.

The fact they give this sanctimonious bleached blond media whore and her panel of armchair executioners a platform to spew their poison is a sad commentary on the utter depravity of our culture.

It makes the Roman Circus look like Sunday School.

Dchristie

I agree with you that Nancy Grace is a comedy and should be off of the air.

I see her as comedy but others are influenced by her nonsense which could be detrimental.
    I have watched her show and she just sickens me.
    The show is all about Nancy and how great she is. It is obvious she has some mental issues, I could list the issues I see but I know all of you see them too.

Quote Originally Posted by Tulip View Post
    My take on Jodi Arias is, she is mentally ill and did kill her boyfriend with way to much energy, which you would call insanity.

Yup.

Nancy Grace is pretty well gone as well.
    Yeah, but hey, we're white!
    Romney/Ryan Campaign 2012

hey remember the movie FATAL ATTRACTION!? i wonder if she expresses THIS ENERGY in any other ways in normal circumstances!? is it the same as lifting a car off someone if they get pinned!? what's the phrase, we only use 1/10 of our MIND/ABILITY normally!? i'd also relate this to the "hurry up and wait" conundrum!? or what about "stuck in a rut" !? any others!? ::crazy1:yb::smurf:
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by willyjoe View Post
    Yup.

Nancy Grace is pretty well gone as well.
    If I had my druthers, I'd hang out with Jodi over Grace anytime..even if it meant keeping the steak knives and firearms locked up.

It's better than listening to Grace's insipid white trash mouth for even 5 seconds..

Last edited by dchristie; 04-08-2013 at 07:12 PM.
    "The best case against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter"
    -- Winston Churchill

Dchristie

I agree with you that Nancy Grace is a comedy and should be off of the air.

I see her as comedy but others are influenced by her nonsense which could be detrimental.
    I have watched her show and she just sickens me.
    The show is all about Nancy and how great she is. It is obvious she has some mental issues, I could list the issues I see but I know all of you see them too.
    Frankly, in my opinion, it's the obnoxious snarling, execrable asshole, prosecutor Martinez, who should get the death penalty for this obscene travesty.

He's spent the past 2 months prancing and posturing in front of the Court TV cameras, foaming at the mouth and making a totally grotesque and macabre circus out of the proceedings with one of the most insane, bizarre and abhorrent performances by a prosecutor in legal history.

Clearly, he has visions of his own celebrity and probably a show appearing with Nancy Grace on HLN when it's over.

Meanwhile, he's not only blowing smoke up everybody's asses but $800 Grand of the Arizona taxpayer's money - for nothing since Arias had already agreed to plead to second degree murder before any of this BS even got started.

So, all this bullshit is simply so they can kill this pathetic, clearly disturbed woman whom Travis Alexander used like a piece of toilet paper... just like Nancy Grace is using this trial and all the idiots who watch the sick bitch.

Arizona is a hot, dusty Hellish sandpit that is out of control and crawling with right-wing vermin.

Next time I drive to LA, I'll detour around it.

Last edited by dchristie; 04-08-2013 at 08:02 PM.
    -- Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    hey remember the movie FATAL ATTRACTION!?
    Yes, the part where she boils the bunnies kinda creeped me out.
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

This seems to be a deliberate attempt to prejudice the jury, which is not sequestered.