+ Reply to Thread

Enterprise Rent A Car is a Scam

Anyone who works there knows that it is a pyramid type scam. The longer you stay in there working the higher you get until either they kick you out or you get burned out.

They keep taking payments for united way from you as well as other B.S.

Anyone who works for enterprise rent a car quite now.

Also they scam the customers into buying insurance as well making customers pay for damage that they did not do.

They also tell you that your car is not there then offer you a another car for only $10.00 but its such a better car. The scam is that they were going to give you that car anyway. They teach you this in there sales class.

Beware of enterprise rent a car.

Re: Enterprise Rent A Car is a Scam

Quote Originally Posted by OHNO1111
    Anyone who works there knows that it is a pyramid type scam. The longer you stay in there working the higher you get until either they kick you out or you get burned out.

They keep taking payments for united way from you as well as other B.S.

Anyone who works for enterprise rent a car quite now.

Also they scam the customers into buying insurance as well making customers pay for damage that they did not do.

They also tell you that your car is not there then offer you a another car for only $10.00 but its such a better car. The scam is that they were going to give you that car anyway. They teach you this in there sales class.

Beware of enterprise rent a car.
    while all of this is obvious common knowledge.... why include it in the MLM threads? i take it you were just fired?

a college buddy of mine worked there for many years.... so i can confirm all of the above as well as many other issues...

though i will say that the same is probably true of other car rental shops as well...

that being said OHNO1111, i think you need a new thread in one of the other forums on this site rather than an MLM forum.

other than that, good luck to you and welcome to the site. i highly recommend the Advantage Conference or Jack Weinzeirl threads.
    Last edited by BIGfranky75; 01-31-2007 at 10:11 PM.