+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Planet AutoMall Vs. Court TV, Maybe?

All who have been scammed by Planet Auto Crooks, should definitely take interest in this. I will drive 2hours just for this. Hopefully justice will be served. :mad:
    __________________________________________________ _____________
    guas
    Junior Member Join Date: Dec 2006

Re: Planet AutoMall, Long Island City, NY

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was called by a TV coordinator last friday, who asked me whether I am interested in presenting my case on TV. The meeting will be held in Lower mahanttan early next month. If anyone is interested in attending such meeting, please let me know. I have their phone #.
    Last edited by MineIsWorst; 01-31-2007 at 02:36 AM.

Re: Planet AutoMall Vs. Court TV, Maybe?

hello, please call me reguarding the meeting. i can also attend, i work in lower manhatten, ill be in the area, thanks. 9172173522

Who all went to this? I'd like to know how it turned out. I live in Southern Jersey, so I couldn't make it out there due to work. I'd really like to know if any progress was made.

Re: SMART BUYER

I've Read Your Blogs And Heard Your Stories - But I'm One Of The "lucky" One's Who Left This Place (planet) Unscathe; But "luck" Had Nothing To Do With It, I Pride Myself In Being A Well Informed Shopper/buyer.
    I Knew In Advance What Their Competitors Were Offering Prior To My Going To This Dealership, I Also Had A Printed Ad From Cars.com, Which They, In Fact, Honored. Furthermore, I Received An Additional $300 Off Coupon, Which I Printed Online, I Was Given A Choice Between A Discount On The Total Price Or Credit For Future Oil Changes, I Chose The Later.
    My Sales Rep, The Comedian, Davian, Was Knowledgable About The Bmw Product I Was Interested In, And Very Courteous. I Feel Pity For Those Of You Whom Have Left Planet With A Sour Taste In Your Mouth, But I Have Nothing But Good Things To Say About Their Establishment, Service And Product.
    I Even Recommended My Sister To Buy From Them, As They Stood By Their Advertised Price And Had No Hidden Agenda. Based On My Personal Experience With Planet, I W-i-l-l Continue To Buy Cars From Planetautomall In The Future.
    I Hope Those Of You Who Feel Wronged Can Have Some Sort Of Resolution, And Close This Chapter In Your Lives.
    A Bit Of Advice, Learn That To Come Out On Top, You Must Be Well Informed And Quit Playing The Victim. Do Not Allow Others To Victimize You.

Happy-go-lucky-smart-buyer From Nyc - Forest Hills, Over And Out.
    Scammed_not

hey d**k head, you must be a real ass kisser, they are just trying to make up for what they did. ill tell you this the comedian will be receiving a visit, and also like i told krishi, i pray to god that the car you bought and your sisters, bring you nothing but misery for years to come.............p.s. happy accidents :) hey moron how much did they take off the price for you to comment like that, like i said happy accidents :) hey, davian, see you at the latin kitchen, p.s. dont expect your career to go to far, because you are coursed to the fullest extent. hope that 20 tip was worth it scumbag :)
    Last edited by assasin; 03-10-2007 at 10:58 PM.

Re: SMART BUYER

Quote Originally Posted by SCAMMED_NOT
    I've Read Your Blogs And Heard Your Stories - But I'm One Of The "lucky" One's Who Left This Place (planet) Unscathe; But "luck" Had Nothing To Do With It, I Pride Myself In Being A Well Informed Shopper/buyer.
    I Knew In Advance What Their Competitors Were Offering Prior To My Going To This Dealership, I Also Had A Printed Ad From Cars.com, Which They, In Fact, Honored. Furthermore, I Received An Additional $300 Off Coupon, Which I Printed Online, I Was Given A Choice Between A Discount On The Total Price Or Credit For Future Oil Changes, I Chose The Later.
    My Sales Rep, The Comedian, Davian, Was Knowledgable About The Bmw Product I Was Interested In, And Very Courteous. I Feel Pity For Those Of You Whom Have Left Planet With A Sour Taste In Your Mouth, But I Have Nothing But Good Things To Say About Their Establishment, Service And Product.
    I Even Recommended My Sister To Buy From Them, As They Stood By Their Advertised Price And Had No Hidden Agenda. Based On My Personal Experience With Planet, I W-i-l-l Continue To Buy Cars From Planetautomall In The Future.
    I Hope Those Of You Who Feel Wronged Can Have Some Sort Of Resolution, And Close This Chapter In Your Lives.
    A Bit Of Advice, Learn That To Come Out On Top, You Must Be Well Informed And Quit Playing The Victim. Do Not Allow Others To Victimize You.

Happy-go-lucky-smart-buyer From Nyc - Forest Hills, Over And Out.
    Scammed_not
    scammed not, you are a piece of garbage and i hope you get stomach cancer dirtbag

dirtbag, die

the path of the reichous man is beset on all sides by the enequeties and the selfish and tierney of evil men. blessed is he who in the name good will shepards the weak through the valley of darkness for he is truly his brothers keeper and the finder of lost children, and i will strike down upon thee with great vengance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers, and you will know my name is the lord, when i lay my vengance upon thee.

May The Same God You Quote In Your Reply Grant You 100x's The Wishes You Lay Upon Me. :) Happy Shopping.

I am an Attorney, I am handling a case against Planet AUTO MALL for a client who was in a similar situation
    Anyone else wants to file a claim, please feel free to contact me at 646 207-3632
    I will be happy to pursue a claim against PLANET AUTO MALL on your behalf

Robert

Hi everyone, I recently bought a car from Planet Automall. I bought a 2003 Benz CLK 500. After 15 days, the transmission has a horrible sound. I sent to Mercedes Car Service, they told me there is a lose screw underneath the transmission. They dont know why it was lose. I paid $120.00 for the repair. Now, the car has a terrible sound again. (very loud noise) It's only been 18 days since i bought the car. I just read something very helpful online. I typed "New York State Lemon Law" under google. There is a website explainning the car buyer protection law. (both for used car and new car). I will call Planet Automall tomorrow to ask them what are they gonna do about this!! And also, the sales promised me to get a new trunk light for me, but its been so many days already, i still havent hear from him. (i really think he is dishonest). Most important, the sales presented to me that this car still under the warranty. (he said, it is 48 months or 50000 miles whichever comes last). After I brought my car to the Benz car shop, i was informed that this car is no longer under warranty..i have to pay extra for extended warranty since the original warranty is expired!!!..THIS DEALER IS A FRAUD ORGANIZATION! Their sales are very dishonest!! very unprofessional!!! :mad: :mad:

You people get what you deserve.
    You want to buy a car then buy something that fits your packet, and buy new if you can, from a legit dealer that has a reputation to protect, and never never never leave
    more than $200 deposit on a credit card, it is much easier to dispute the charge when you find out that you are about to get screwed. Be ready to walk away.
    Most of you victims are wanna be's having a little money and even less brains to to understand that the used luxury car is the worst invesment one can make to begin with, not to mention spending thousands of dollas on some xtra fees and packages that equal zero value, only bacause finance person aka bank rep at Planet Auto mall
    tells you that you should have it.
    Remember :
    when you buy a vehicle the only charges you really need to pay are:
    1 price the car
    2 state sales tax
    3 state registration
    4 doc. fee no more than $300
    If there are other charges added to the price RUN RUN RUN
    If you are told that the bank will give you a lower interest rate if you buy the warranty
    RUN RUN RUN even faster
    The best thing you can do is to avoid that place
    For some reason even normal people when they get there tend to do stupid things that they get to regret

you will get what you deserve too, a brain tumor :)

I Will Testify!!!

Listen people...I used to work at Planet Auto Mall. The character(s) who posts "positive" experiences is the same person who works there his name is "Jay"...a bold, fat spanish kid that is their sales/finance manager- who's a bone head. The owner is "Kinny Galani" an Indian, who is a real piece of ***. I have his home address/ph#: 7 Heritage Ct Greenvale, NY 11548-1109 ph# (516) 621-5817...its public information listed in the White Pages. If you want to pay him a visit to speak to him about your gripes i'm sure he will listen. Between these two and the rest of their crew...they are a wolfpack seeking to scam their own sisters and brothers. A popular quote while I was there was: "If you cant make money on your friends & family, who will you make money on??" To give you an idea.
    Walk in there and they will keep your deposit(they will try and max the deposit)....when you return to pick-up the car you will pay many extras(RE: $3,000 warranty/$2,000 LN PRO FEES/$2,500-$5,000 Etch policy(cost is $179) and they will bump-up your interest rate another 2.5% costing you another $2,000. When you walk out of there you will be paying another $12,000 at least...I've seen more. If you refuse they wiil keep your deposit so its a CATCH 22!!!! Many times the warranty is a phony or a cheap company like Guardian that wont pay for **** if the car has issues and you have to go only to one place for repairs- a cheap gas station around the corner!

If you guys need anyone to testify in court- please let me know. Give me your number and i will contact you. This place is EVIL and I'm sooo glad I left. :cool:

im about to bring it to the court, they scammed me 10000 bucks, if anyone that got scammed by those crooks before, give me a call or email me so we could gather together and work somthing out to punish those dirty people! 718-219-9136 weixiong369@hotmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by weixiong369 View Post
    im about to bring it to the court, they scammed me 10000 bucks, if anyone that got scammed by those crooks before, give me a call or email me so we could gather together and work somthing out to punish those dirty people! 718-219-9136 weixiong369@hotmail.com
    hey did you work anything out? any of you? i think I am in the same boat.. who can i trust here?