+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: I Will Testify!!!

Did you help anyone out???

how did it go???

I thought i bought for for 38k (internet price, plus interest to make 45k but then i saw 60k as final total price wth....

Quote Originally Posted by WhyNotGo? View Post
    Listen people...I used to work at Planet Auto Mall. The character(s) who posts "positive" experiences is the same person who works there his name is "Jay"...a bold, fat spanish kid that is their sales/finance manager- who's a bone head. The owner is "Kinny Galani" an Indian, who is a real piece of ***. I have his home address/ph#: 7 Heritage Ct Greenvale, NY 11548-1109 ph# (516) 621-5817...its public information listed in the White Pages. If you want to pay him a visit to speak to him about your gripes i'm sure he will listen. Between these two and the rest of their crew...they are a wolfpack seeking to scam their own sisters and brothers. A popular quote while I was there was: "If you cant make money on your friends & family, who will you make money on??" To give you an idea.
    Walk in there and they will keep your deposit(they will try and max the deposit)....when you return to pick-up the car you will pay many extras(RE: $3,000 warranty/$2,000 LN PRO FEES/$2,500-$5,000 Etch policy(cost is $179) and they will bump-up your interest rate another 2.5% costing you another $2,000. When you walk out of there you will be paying another $12,000 at least...I've seen more. If you refuse they wiil keep your deposit so its a CATCH 22!!!! Many times the warranty is a phony or a cheap company like Guardian that wont pay for **** if the car has issues and you have to go only to one place for repairs- a cheap gas station around the corner!

If you guys need anyone to testify in court- please let me know. Give me your number and i will contact you. This place is EVIL and I'm sooo glad I left. :cool:

Re: Planet AutoMall Vs. Court TV, Maybe?

Well, how did it go?

I have never a bunch of people so dishonest in my life. The people who work at Planet Auto Mall are borderline criminals. Professional scam artists! I would never buy another car from them. I wouldnt send my worst enemy to Planet Auto Mall!

hey i want to share my story on TV and put these aholes in jail and outta business. They stole my ID and sold it to someone else for 23000. please call if you want to join the venture. 718 300 7874.

I WOULD BE GLAD TO BE THERE, JUST TEL ME WHEN AND WHERE SINCE I CONSIDER MYSELF AS THE BIGEST VICTIM OF PLANET AUTOMALL, I LOST MY 2002 BMW AND $10000,00 OVER THERE, PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND IF U NEED HELP I CAN PROVIDE U WITH ALL EVIDENCE. SINCE I TOOK TO COURT BUT THERE FAT ASS LAYER WAS TO GOOD AND THE XXXX WAS BADDDD. I LOST THE CASE.
    Quote Originally Posted by MineIsWorst View Post
    All who have been scammed by Planet Auto Crooks, should definitely take interest in this. I will drive 2hours just for this. Hopefully justice will be served. :mad:
    __________________________________________________ _____________
    guas
    Junior Member Join Date: Dec 2006

Re: Planet AutoMall, Long Island City, NY

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was called by a TV coordinator last friday, who asked me whether I am interested in presenting my case on TV. The meeting will be held in Lower mahanttan early next month. If anyone is interested in attending such meeting, please let me know. I have their phone #.

Yes Go Get These Bastrads..i Took Their Asses To Court..write Toi [email protected]

I just got scammed for about $15 from them......did anyone sue them? I just realized buy the car this Saturday, is there any way to cancel this deal? some grace period?

Please e-mail me, [email protected].

Also, if this will ever go to court, I"ll make sure to let everyone know ....maybe some of you would want to be witnesses.

I meant $15,000!

Yes Planet Auto Mall Vs. Court TV, Maybe.Do not satisfaction vaical and now Now they have lost our key! We cannot pick up our van! They never find the key!!! Also they never called us to tell us they were done with our vehicle.

authentic

It really is historic and it is cheap Wild jersey actual well, i imagine we have got some positive aspects right now there Apparently Abramovich don't just like the gameplay di Matteo familiar with style some sort of winner"Guidelines: You actually portion of the us Now Predators jerseys cheapcheap Canucks wholesale jerseys community, thus you need to keep your opinions intelligent and also city Or group incorporates a prospects for cheap Hornets jerseys from china producing the 2010 nfl playoffs in 2012 merely find out authentic Chargers jersey something you weren't usually the one being harrassed by means of anyone, you were not this a instructor bought in your deal with wanting to disagree together with you over womens Oilers shirts anything they did not be aware of, you weren't one which the particular leader music group appeared to be taken away coming from because associated with who you ended up as soon as the coach stated that you weren't a leader i didnt know what of which statement perhaps meant still she can't let me know this is whenever i inquired her, and you simply Jets jerseys china just weren't the brains behind Kings new jerseys 2014 endured upward for the 1.html]cheap Lions jerseys from china crew plus tried to educate ladies a little something on the field Skuhravy's electric power uphill turned out a lot of to the Costa Rican protection ???????? http://www.thxtsg.com/E_GuestBook.asp http://hnxjz.gov.cn/E_GuestBook.asp http://www.kaalrz.com/forum.php?mod=...age=1#pid42964