+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

supersport20 Guest

This Is A Legitimate Job Opportunity! Serious People Only

Hello, I just wanted to share with all of you on this forum a job opportunity that i have come across. I know there is a lot of scams and ripoffs on the internet these days and I myself have tried almost all of those scams out there on the internet, thinking maybe this one will be different,, maybe this one will finally do what they promised it would do. I too have spent countless hours searching for a legitimate home-based job opportunity that lives up to its word. I had almost gave up until i came across a site that looked legitimate but i was very skeptical. I soon left the site thinking it was another scam until i read a ton of reviews about the site. The amazing thing is i could not find anything negative about the opportunity which was great!! I soon returned back to the site and joined. I am now making more money in 3 months than i have made in 1 year at my old job! I am thankful that i found this legitimate job opportunity and gave it a chance. It is the best home based opportunity that i have found on the internet! If anyone is interested in this legit opportunity PM me or reply and i'll send you more info. have a nice day and best wishes!

Re: This Is A Legitimate Job Opportunity! Serious People Only

This is called sales letter. Never respond to them. They will lead you nowhere.

supersport20 Guest

That's fine if you think I'm trying to sell something, which i am not. I am a kind hearted person that likes seeing others succeed and all i am doing is letting others know that i have tried something and it has worked for me.

Quote Originally Posted by supersport20
    I am a kind hearted person that likes seeing others succeed and all i am doing is letting others know that i have tried something and it has worked for me.
    This kind of bull could work on other boards, but here people saw too many schemes. Which MLM are you recruiting for?

That's fine if you think I'm trying to sell something, which i am not. I am a kind hearted person that likes seeing others succeed and all i am doing is letting others know that i have tried something and it has worked for me.

Hmmmmmmm and let me guess :rolleyes: You gotta put up anywhere from $200 to $1000, Upline/Downline. RECRUIT RECRUIT RECRUIT!!! The same ole sales pitch

supersport20 Guest

no it's nothing like that. It's sad how someone brings an opportunity to the table and people like you guys shoot it down with out knowing what it really is. Well I guess I can't blame you for that there are a lot of people that say that something will work and it really doesn't and that upsets me too. But don't scream scam unless you really are sure it is.

It's sad how someone brings an opportunity to the table and people like you guys shoot it down with out knowing what it really is.
    Common. You brought hook to the table. We heard this story many many times.

:eek: This sounds alot like Herb-a-life and MLM and in my state they are illegal.

:eek: This sounds alot like Herb-a-life a MLM and in my state they are illegal not to mention a waste of time. I've been burned way too many times. I usually tell people this "I may have been born at night but I want born last night!" ;)

sojustask is offline The Late, Great Lady Mod - Retired User Rank

no it's nothing like that. It's sad how someone brings an opportunity to the table and people like you guys shoot it down with out knowing what it really is. Well I guess I can't blame you for that there are a lot of people that say that something will work and it really doesn't and that upsets me too. But don't scream scam unless you really are sure it is.
    You've made a grand total of 10 posts on this site. At least one of which had your referral link in it and YOU wonder why people are calling your deal a scam?

If you were so gun-ho to help others you would have been posting here LONG before you found this "awesome" opportunity.

Go sell your snake oil elsewhere.

Lady Mod

Quote Originally Posted by sojustask
    You've made a grand total of 10 posts on this site. At least one of which had your referral link in it and YOU wonder why people are calling your deal a scam?

If you were so gun-ho to help others you would have been posting here LONG before you found this "awesome" opportunity.

Go sell your snake oil elsewhere.

Lady Mod
    Not to mention it would have sounded better to let people know the name of the company, job description ectect.
    Patricia Lynne's Treasures
    Why should you look there? Because it's not a get rich scam.
    It's my store! I got it up (almost gotta add a few items and spell check LOL) I got domain hosting and email accounts. I sent out my application for sales tax. I'm so excited. Also check out my blog at myspace page

Anybody that offers to sell you and "opportunity" or wants to show you the "plan" is obviously a MLM or pyramid. I get that part. I've been contacted by world market systems. Has anybody got any experience or if this has been covered could you tell me which thread it was in.
    Cheers

Jeez if you'll join a MLM, you'll join anything. Please dont get burned these organizations are a lot of smoke and mirrors they exsist to bend ya over dont ya know! Be wise, if you really want to make money do this; Come up with a unique product or service, work hard, stick to it and be honest, the money will follow and you'll be your own boss for real. It takes guts, imagination and hard work.

14. 02-08-2007, 08:52 AM

EarninganHonestliving Guest

After researching many so called "home based business opportunities", I found a company that IS NOT MLM, and actually offer a turnkey business solutions with amazing on-line educational products, world-class training held via conference calls daily and a very lucrative compensation plan! The community of online entrepreneurs in which we collaborate with on a daily basis is absolutely some of the most compassionate, caring people I have ever come into contact with personally or professionally.

This business has attracted factory workers, corporate employees, small business owners, Stay-at-Home moms and even CEO's such as myself from other companies. I have found the integrity of this organization to be top notch.

In fact, I decided to resign my position as a college administrator and come on board full-time as a distributor for this 16-year-old publishing company. I did this because I see the potential with this organization. Forbes magazine wrote a cover article approximately 5 years ago, saying their industry would possibly be the largest EVER by 2010! The company has a solid 35 business plan in place, with a determined effort to make our community of online entrepreneurs, the LARGEST DIRECT MARKETING COMPANY in the world by the end of this decade.

It is very important however, as with any home based business to find THE RIGHT MENTOR! Someone who has a vested interest, the right morals and the same or even more commitment to YOUR success, as they do their own!!

The man who mentored me in this business, took this same opportunity that everyone has access to and has created a nice $100K PER MONTH business for himself. He is the top earner in the world with this business. He is helping to create more millionaires than anyone I know. I learned from the BEST and I am teaching others to achieve similar success.

I have replaced a nice salary within my first 3 months in this business and I am on my way to true financial FREEDOM. My personal plan (which is tailored to you according to how much time you have to spend per day building your business) is to retire with this amazing business within 5 years. The powerful compensation plan with all of it's residual income and repeat business should allow me to have a solid $45K-$50K per month residual income by that time.

For more information on this amazing home-based opportunity contact me for a straightforward conversation with NO PRESSURE or HYPE and honest answers to your questions.

Visit my website at www.noincomeOnline.diz for pictures and bio of me and my family, plus much more information about this home based Internet business opportunity, so you can better understand who I am. It is important to know the person you are talking to, when looking at a business opportunity.

If you like to have fun, call your own shots, report to no one but yourself, work as much or as little as you want each day and earn a LOT OF MONEY, and only cost $99 to join, then you owe it to you and yourself to get all the facts about this business. I invite you to come do just that.....then you can be the judge!!

May your day be blessed and prosperous,

Ed Bounds
    Last edited by katiescorner; 11-07-2007 at 08:40 PM.

You are just another scammer. Do you really think anyone believes you?

Shame on you.
    Last edited by Cayro; 02-11-2007 at 02:38 AM. Reason: spelling error

Quote Originally Posted by EarninganHonestliving
    After researching many so called "home based business opportunities", I found a company that IS NOT MLM, and actually offer a turnkey business solutions with amazing on-line educational products, world-class training held via conference calls daily and a very lucrative compensation plan! The community of online entrepreneurs in which we collaborate with on a daily basis is absolutely some of the most compassionate, caring people I have ever come into contact with personally or professionally.

You mean compassionate professional a$$holes to empty everyone's wallet?

This business has attracted factory workers, corporate employees, small business owners, Stay-at-Home moms and even CEO's such as myself from other companies. I have found the integrity of this organization to be top notch.

Top notch for what?

In fact, I decided to resign my position as a college administrator and come on board full-time as a distributor for this 16-year-old publishing company. I did this because I see the potential with this organization. Forbes magazine wrote a cover article approximately 5 years ago.

I feel sorry for the college kids that you brainwashed. Their trying to get a degree, not get involved in some worthless MLM scheme.

The man who mentored me in this business, took this same opportunity that everyone has access to and has created a nice $100K PER MONTH business for himself. He is the top earner in the world with this business. He is helping to create more millionaires than anyone I know. I learned from the BEST and I am teaching others to achieve similar success.

100K per month? Bullsh*t!! How many times have we heard this pitch? You are brainwashing other's to scam innocent people! Shame on you!

For more information on this amazing home-based opportunity contact me for a straightforward conversation with NO PRESSURE or HYPE and honest answers to your questions.

NO PRESSURE NO HYPE!! Snakeoil and horseurine all in one

So you can better understand who I am.

We know what you are! End of story :rolleyes:

If you like to have fun, call your own shots, report to no one but yourself, work as much or as little as you want each day and earn a LOT OF MONEY, and only cost $99 to join, then you owe it to you and yourself to get all the facts about this business. I invite you to come do just that.....then you can be the judge!!

We will not accept your invitation. We're happy to dissapoint you And how do you work for yourself when the top dogs make 100K per month :rolleyes: