+ Reply to Thread

GOP Kooks Right About 1 Thing: Keystone = Plenty Of Jobs

Yup.. Gotta admit. There's going to be plenty of jobs created if Reich-Wing Petro-Fascist Scumbags from Hell get their way - as usual. No doubt about it.

Last edited by dchristie; 04-02-2013 at 07:10 PM.
    "The best case against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter"
    -- Winston Churchill

Re: GOP Kooks Right About 1 Thing: Keystone = Plenty Of Jobs

I'll save you from yet ANOTHER zero-reply thread...

Poll: Two-thirds of Americans are ready for the Keystone pipeline

POSTED AT 4:41 PM ON APRIL 2, 2013 BY ERIKA JOHNSEN

Question: In one of his “charm offensive” meetings with Republicans on the Hill a few weeks ago, the president reportedly dismissed the value of the Keystone XL pipeline as a job creator, claiming that most of the jobs wouldn’t be permanent and that the Canadians would be the only ones to really benefit from the project. But, once again, President Obama is pushing Congress to approve of more spending, theoretically to encourage private investment for construction and infrastructure projects, as an economic stimulant. Are we therefore meant to conclude that only the federal government is capable of fostering auspicious infrastructure projects and selecting the proper sort of “shovel ready” jobs, or could it be that the president is talking out of both sides of his mouth?

The green lobby and friends have been trying to make an especial, symbolic, and ultimately futile cause out of the pipeline’s construction, but even after all of the inexcusable delays, interminable impact reviews, and the increasing politicization, Americans are hardly dissuaded. Shock poll from the Pew Research Center: The only people still railing against the Keystone XL pipeline are the eco-radicals and the politicians who love them.

Two-thirds of Americans (66%) favor building the pipeline, which would transport oil from Canada’s oil sands region through the Midwest to refineries in Texas. Just 23% oppose construction of the pipeline. …

Substantial majorities of Republicans (82%) and independents (70%) favor building the Keystone XL pipeline, as do 54% of Democrats. …

The survey also finds that 69% say there is solid evidence that the average temperature on earth has been getting warmer over the past few decades. That is little changed from last October (67%), but up 12 points since October 2009.

At the same time, however, the percentage of Americans who say that global warming is a very serious problem has slipped six points, from 39% to 33%, since last October.
    If President Obama really wants to create jobs via infrastructure projects, he’s got one ready and waiting that needs only his mere approval to get started — and Americans are a-okay with it.

There is not a truth existing which I fear
    or would wish unknown to the whole world."
    --Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by pwrone View Post
    I'll save you from yet ANOTHER zero-reply thread...

Poll: Two-thirds of Americans are ready for the Keystone pipeline

Oh great. I guess now I can look forward to lots of replies in the thread pointing out what a staggeringly deluded arrogant racist psycho convinced of his own bullshit you are,.. again. Thanks.

Last edited by dchristie; 04-03-2013 at 08:29 AM.
    "The best case against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter"
    -- Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by dchristie View Post
    staggeringly deluded and arrogant racist psycho convinced of his own bullshit.

That perfectly describes you Crusty!!
    I swear by my life and my love for it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for me.
    John Galt

Quote Originally Posted by SnappyDan View Post
    That perfectly describes you Crusty!!
    Well coming from you, I guess that's a generous compliment Snapdong..Thanks for that but, clearly, being a rabid racist psycho is your forte'.... not mine.

Quote Originally Posted by SnappyDan
    That's easily explained. They don't have niggers in Korea, we on the other hand have a built in sub class that we have to support!
    Quote Originally Posted by SnappyDan
    Once again you're full of it Crusty! I challenge you to show any post that I said anything bad about Hispanics! While I admit I call a spade a spade from time to time!
    -- Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by Gazza. View Post
    Here's a bit of mind fodder for you...

By your own logic, people who don't disagree with someone's POV ALWAYS agree with it.

Fuck, you're easy!

Huh?

My reply simply shows that on this topic, as on nearly all others, the filth are against the wishes of the people.

There is not a truth existing which I fear
    or would wish unknown to the whole world."
    --Thomas Jefferson

Huh?

My reply simply shows that on this topic, as on nearly all others, the filth are against the wishes of the people.

Hahaha.. YOUR reply? You don't have the equipment to do anything but paste up more delusional venom from whatever reich-wing cesspool you've been wallowing around in lately.

As far as the wishes of The People - you're confusing your bizarre hallucinations with reality again- as usual Petey. Speaking of the environment, you should call the utility company asap and have them do a carbon monoxide test in your living room. Like you and the miserable hate-mongering fascist scum in your cabal give a fuck. Now I get it. Forget the utility company. Just put down the huff bag and glue.

Wishes of The People. Hahahahaha. What a joke. It sure didn't keep The Flying Monkey from grabbing power anymore than it kept BP from turning the Ocean into a toxic toilet... kind of like your brain.

Last edited by dchristie; 04-03-2013 at 08:08 PM.
    -- Winston Churchill

Huh?

BUT BUT what if the PEOPLE are MISINFORMED, ON PURPOSE by slews of email/internet attacks touting LIES and claiming god/country/patriotism/obama sucks, ETC!? and you better watch your P's and Q's cause 2014 could give BHO a NEW OPPORTUNITY to get his WILL realized!? his PITCH, you the people VOTE my candidates IN the HOUSE and we'll END this STALEmate type GOV and GET THINGS DONE!? better say your prayers every night and SEND all your EXCESS(disposable) income to GLENN!? ::freak3::judges::
    Last edited by lexx; 04-03-2013 at 11:54 PM.
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Gazza. View Post
    Hahaha!

The wishes of the people?

Which people?

The ones who voted against the filth?

That would be the minority, yes?

Welcome to democracy 101.

You lost...now fuck off!

Haw..haw..haw. Classic.

Looks like that wishes of the people stuff backfired on Petey again.

Last edited by dchristie; 04-04-2013 at 10:02 AM.
    -- Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by dchristie View Post
    Haw..haw..haw. Classic.

Looks like that wishes of the people stuff backfired on Petey again.

speaking of the WISHES of the PEOPLE, i heard they are in favor of 2.00 or LESS gasoline!? maybe in their gassed up delusions, they BELIEVE that the KEYSTONE XL will make this DREAM come true!? WHER'D they get THAT idea!? ::crazy1::spin2::
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

11. 04-06-2013, 10:46 PM