Closed Thread

I feel I just got scammed let me know what you think!!

Beware of Empower Network

Big Ideal Mastermind is part of Empower Network. This pure hype and BS They get you join for $45. Then they tell you that this is the basic level and the training and money you make at this level is not very good and need to upgrade good to the $500 level. or $1000 or all in at $3500. They don't tell you that up front..

Read this.
    The hard work will be based on where you're positioned. For so...meone positioned at the bottom it would take 200 sales in a month to get to $5000 per month residual. *NOT taking into account passups* Someone at the $125 silver level it would take only 40 sales. Gold level - 10 sales Platinum level - 5 sales and Diamond level - 2 sales is $6000 a month. It's much less "work" to do 2,5 or 10 sales in a month than it is to do 200. That's why Vick is always talking about how important positioning is.

Wish They told me all this before joining that you needed to up grade or go all in at $3500. They don't tell that to get you to join.

Be very careful joining Empower network and a lot of hype for their training was the biggest disappointment. Charging an arm and a leg for a few hours of recorded webinars of "this is how you publish a blog post" kind of training is... well, it's outrageous.

Of course, Empower Network is more than happy to point fingers rather than addressing the real concerns from both their members and people who are "thinking about it".

P.S. Just found out you have to pay $145 month for training on blogging and using a blog that is $1800 a year. I don't feel right about this. See how David Woods and David sharp are getting rich on a overprice hyped crap and very expensive training on blogging Oh my god. People are falling for this? Help me lord.

I can't push stuff like that and lie to people. I need your opinion people please. $145 month fee for what? Over hyped training and a over priced blog $1800 a month.
    Gurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Oh yes and have use there autoresponder, Aweber and getresonse and there not cheap. I am kind of pissed off. Not free more expense.

They never told me this.
    need go to my bank before it i to late.

Michael Ladd
    I feel I just got scammed

I feel I just got scammed let me know what you think!!

Beware of Empower Network

Big Ideal Mastermind is part of Empower Network. This pure hype and BS They get you join for $45. Then they tell you that this is the basic level and the training and money you make at this level is not very good and need to upgrade good to the $500 level. or $1000 or all in at $3500. They don't tell you that up front..

Read this.
    The hard work will be based on where you're positioned. For so...meone positioned at the bottom it would take 200 sales in a month to get to $5000 per month residual. *NOT taking into account passups* Someone at the $125 silver level it would take only 40 sales. Gold level - 10 sales Platinum level - 5 sales and Diamond level - 2 sales is $6000 a month. It's much less "work" to do 2,5 or 10 sales in a month than it is to do 200. That's why Vick is always talking about how important positioning is.

Wish They told me all this before joining that you needed to up grade or go all in at $3500. They don't tell that to get you to join.

Be very careful joining Empower network and a lot of hype for their training was the biggest disappointment. Charging an arm and a leg for a few hours of recorded webinars of "this is how you publish a blog post" kind of training is... well, it's outrageous.

Of course, Empower Network is more than happy to point fingers rather than addressing the real concerns from both their members and people who are "thinking about it".

P.S. Just found out you have to pay $145 month for training on blogging and using a blog that is $1800 a year. I don't feel right about this. See how David Woods and David sharp are getting rich on a overprice hyped crap and very expensive training on blogging Oh my god. People are falling for this? Help me lord.

I can't push stuff like that and lie to people. I need your opinion people please. $145 month fee for what? Over hyped training and a over priced blog $1800 a month.
    Gurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Oh yes and have use there autoresponder, Aweber and getresonse and there not cheap. I am kind of pissed off. Not free more expense.

They never told me this.
    need go to my bank before it i to late.

Michael Ladd
    I feel I just got scammed

Re: I feel I just got scammed let me know what you think!!

P.S. Just found out you have to pay $145 month for training on blogging and using a blog that is $1800 a year. I don't feel right about this. See how David Woods and David sharp are getting rich on a overprice hyped crap and very expensive training on blogging Oh my god. People are falling for this? Help me lord

That paragraph right there should tell you something.. Why on earth would a blog cost $1800 a year and why would you need to pay an arm and a leg for training? What exactly is it that you are supposed to sell?

You can run a blog for free and if you want a more professional one you can get hosting for less than $10 a month and your domain name for $15 a year.. Hope you can get whatever money you have already spent, back.

Beware of Empower Network.

Read this.

They never told me this.
    need go to my bank before it I to late.

Michael Ladd
    I feel I just got scammed.

Read this.

They never told me this.

Michael Ladd

Read this.

They never told me this.

Michael Ladd

Quote Originally Posted by katiescorner View Post
    P.S. Just found out you have to pay $145 month for training on blogging and using a blog that is $1800 a year. I don't feel right about this. See how David Woods and David sharp are getting rich on a overprice hyped crap and very expensive training on blogging Oh my god. People are falling for this? Help me lord

That paragraph right there should tell you something.. Why on earth would a blog cost $1800 a year and why would you need to pay an arm and a leg for training? What exactly is it that you are supposed to sell?

You can run a blog for free and if you want a more professional one you can get hosting for less than $10 a month and your domain name for $15 a year.. Hope you can get whatever money you have already spent, back.

I did!! Quit in 2 days after seen this scam. Blocked everything at my bank from this scam company.

Thanks for the heads up. I was almost convinced to join this group, good thing I decided to check the internet and found this forum about scams.

Re: Beware of Empower Network.

Scam all the way & both David's will thank you so much for the $3,500 upgrade since they sit on top of the whole pyramid!!!
    Those who would like to know what I do full time, email me direct for a link> scubapro48@gmail.com I am not here to advertise my business. Tom

Multiple threads merged and thread locked.

Mike75065,
    Please cease starting multiple threads on the same topic.

Please keep your posts to one of the existing threads on this topic.

Empower Network - Taking LEGAL ACTION NOW

Empower Network - 10,034 Members in ONE MONTH
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin