+ Reply to Thread

Are any of these real or they scams?

Hi:
    Recently, I was just looking to see if there were any more possibilities to get paid working from home and I came across a couple of websites that claim to pay people for taking surveys and was wondering if anyone on here had come across any of them. The sites that I found were called: 1. Camelback Research 2. Clear Voice Surveys 3. Survey Head
    Has anybody heard of any of these sites or used them? Are they legitimate? Do they pay?
    Also, are there any legitimate sites that pay people to test and keep products in their home?
    Thanks,
    amitt

Re: Are any of these real or they scams?

Out of those three, surveyhead is the only one that is a real survey site. There are a lot of true survey sites and in fact I posted about two different upcoming paid online studies today on my website. One pays $125 and the other pays $25 if you qualify.

To address the last part of your question about product testing. With REAL survey sites, you will be sent a screener to see if you qualify for the actual study. Many times, the study IS a product test. They send you the product to test for a set amount of time and then they send you the final survey to find out what you thought about the product. Every now and then you will have to send the product back but usually you get to keep it. I think I've had to send ONE product back in all the time I've been doing this (nine years) and that was because they needed to see how the product held up after so many uses.
    Last edited by katiescorner; 03-19-2013 at 12:19 PM.

Hi,

I have heard of No.2 & No.3 - Clear Voice Surveys & Survey Head, both are legit and I have been paid by them. Clear Voice Surveys paid me amazon gift certificates ($10), SurveyHead paid cash ($25) via Paypal.

Regarding Product testing - many legitimate market research survey companies offer those opportunities.

Hope it helps.

Surveyhead is legit. There are tons of legitimate online survey sites just remember 2 things.

1. Never pay money to become a member of anything. A legitimate survey company will pay you for your opinion. Not you paying them.

2. Have realistic expectations. You are not going to make a full time income and get rich giving your opinion 4 hours a day in your pajamas. But you can make a few hundred dollars a month once you get going.

Thanks, I'll sign up with survey head right now.

May be survey head, the others I have not tried them to see how they work. I will be checking the others and post an update to this post.

You can just do a quick google search to point you to the right way, but I agree that you should never pay any money to become a member of a site that's supposed to pay you. In the real world, you don't pay the employers to hire you, right?