+ Reply to Thread

Washington Post: Liberal or Conservative?

I'm confused. Would you say that the Washington Post is a Liberal or Conservative Newspaper?

Re: Washington Post: Liberal or Conservative?

Quote Originally Posted by themathprof
    I'm confused. Would you say that the Washington Post is a Liberal or Conservative Newspaper?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Washing...tical_leanings

Basically it comes down to: some say left, some say right. I'd probably guess a mix of both, depending on the writer of the op-ed column. The general Washington reporting is ultimately about status quo. That can be seen as left or right, depending.

What difference does it make? If you rely on the media for information then you are no smarter than they are. When they can accurately predict the weather it might be time to pay attention. I would like just one copy of TOMORROW's Wall Street Journal though.
    The terminally stupid and certifiably insane.

Quote Originally Posted by bogie
    What difference does it make? If you rely on the media for information then you are no smarter than they are. When they can accurately predict the weather it might be time to pay attention. I would like just one copy of TOMORROW's Wall Street Journal though.
    I can't do that, but i can give you one of the best books ever to give you a glance into the future of good companies. The New Buffetology.

Quote Originally Posted by Independent Harry
    I can't do that, but i can give you one of the best books ever to give you a glance into the future of good companies. The New Buffetology.
    I try to read the Oracle of Omaha whenever I can. I'll look for it.
    The terminally stupid and certifiably insane.

TheWorker Guest

i wholehearetdly agree...there are a few here that just love roving the various media outlets waiting to pounce on a bias article and "expose" the media outlets bias....WHO CARES? its a business.
    scerw the wall street journal, i want the sports almanac they get in Back to the Future II...

TheWorker Guest

i wholehearetdly agree...there are a few here that just love roving the various media outlets waiting to pounce on a bias article and "expose" the media outlets bias....WHO CARES? its a business.
    scerw the wall street journal, i want the sports almanac they get in Back to the Future II...
    :eek: