+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

MLM Millionnaires

Just out of curiosity, I'd like to see a show of hands from everyone on this website who has ever become financially independent from an MLM...

Or anyone who has ever been a top MLM earner who now poo poos MLM's...

My guess is not one of the "crusaders" has ever been wealthy, or built and lead a large MLM organization.

In fact, I would bet 99.9% of them have either never been involved or failed at building a business and so they come on here to "protect" everyone else from experiencing the same failures... as though its the business's fault in every case.

Just a thought. Prove me wrong, please.

Yawn... is offline I ain't got time for pedantic Ghandi type internet nerds User Rank

Re: MLM Millionnaires

Quote Originally Posted by gdrumm View Post
    Just out of curiosity, I'd like to see a show of hands from everyone on this website who has ever become financially independent from an MLM...

Or anyone who has ever been a top MLM earner who now poo poos MLM's...

My guess is not one of the "crusaders" has ever been wealthy, or built and lead a large MLM organization.

In fact, I would bet 99.9% of them have either never been involved or failed at building a business and so they come on here to "protect" everyone else from experiencing the same failures... as though its the business's fault in every case.

Just a thought. Prove me wrong, please.
    Welcome.

I've never been involved in an 'MLM'. I listened to horse shit pitch session years ago.

I sat at the table with a group of other suckers until the bullshit got too deep.

I then asked about half-way through for the gentleman to provide a personal financial statement.

Everyone, except for him, knew I was an accountant. He stopped the pitch, and walked out.

Heck, I wasn't even being a dick about it.

If someone wants me to invest my time in money in a venture.

Show me actual numbers.

Not bullshit projects, or these laughable disclosure statements.

The terms "MLM" and "Millionaires" don't seem to match. :blunt:
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Yawn... View Post
    Welcome.

I've never been involved in an 'MLM'. I listened to horse shit pitch session years ago.

I sat at the table with a group of other suckers until the bullshit got too deep.

I then asked about half-way through for the gentleman to provide a personal financial statement.

Everyone, except for him, knew I was an accountant. He stopped the pitch, and walked out.

Heck, I wasn't even being a dick about it.

If someone wants me to invest my time in money in a venture.

Show me actual numbers.

Not bullshit projects, or these laughable disclosure statements.
    Watch the videos, they are BAAADD ASSSSSS!

I certainly have never been an MLM Millionaire, only a MLM virtual millionaire.

What I mean by that is I was earning over 50k a year with my last MLM and if one was to invest a million dollars at 5% return, that would give them an income of 50k.

FREE Video Reveals The #1 Secret to Creating a Tsunami of Leads and Sales! Watch Video

Yawn... is offline I ain't got time for pedantic Ghandi type internet nerds User Rank

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBatchelor View Post
    I certainly have never been an MLM Millionaire, only a MLM virtual millionaire.

What I mean by that is I was earning over 50k a year with my last MLM and if one was to invest a million dollars at 5% return, that would give them an income of 50k.
    Hey David - welcome back !

Wow, this thread is filling up fast.....

I am certainly NOT a millionaire. I DO know some people that are.

Personally though I am pretty happy where I am at. Other than Taxes eating me alive, I am debt free.

Meaning the house is paid for, everything in it is paid for, the cars are all paid for, and when we take trips they are paid for in advance (air fair, hotel, event tickets etc).

Is all of that from MLM? NO, but it certainly has helped me out.
    I have no complaints, and consider myself to be pretty much on easy street.
    I work only when I want, and I choose the work I want to do.
    For instance, I own a carpet cleaning business. I go give estimates, and if there is a job I don't want to do, I simply either bid high, or just say no.

I also work with an agent for voice overs. I log in, look at what is out there, choose which one(s) I want to do, connect with the client, and do the job.

Here is another example, I didn't want to work today (Friday), and I knew that early in the week, so I didn't schedule anything for today. It's nice having a 3 or 4 day weekend when I want, or an entire week off if I want it.

Am I a millionaire? NO, far from it. Yes I know people who are and trust me, it's NOT that big of a deal...
    I Am Still Empowered, you can't take that away...

Quote Originally Posted by iamempowered View Post
    I am certainly NOT a millionaire. I DO know some people that are.

Personally though I am pretty happy where I am at. Other than Taxes eating me alive, I am debt free.

Meaning the house is paid for, everything in it is paid for, the cars are all paid for, and when we take trips they are paid for in advance (air fair, hotel, event tickets etc).
    Good for you. I mean that sincerely. But it doesn't change the fact that EN is a scam.
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    Good for you. I mean that sincerely. But it doesn't change the fact that EN is a scam.
    If you say so jojo. Why don;t you do something about it jojo.

Ohhh that's right, there is presently an attempt to do something, and it's NOT going well either is it....:spin2:

27 out of 99 Thousand signatures have been gathered.

LMFAO...

Well, I did and then you whined like a b*tch when some of those videos got removed.

Ohhh that's right, there is presently an attempt to do something, and it's NOT going well either is it....
    27 out of 99 Thousand signatures have been gathered.
    LMFAO...
    I think Facebook and Youtube kicking them off are some pretty huge attempts to do something about stopping empower network. And it's going pretty well.

So record numbers coming in, and you fools think you are stopping EN.
    LMFAO

So record numbers coming in, and you fools think you are stopping EN.
    LMFAO
    Record numbers of people losing money?

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    Record numbers of people losing money?
    You know what jojo, just because you failed at Amway, does NOT mean EVERYONE fails in MLM.

You know what jojo, just because you failed at Amway, does NOT mean EVERYONE fails in MLM.
    That's the thing, he didn't fail. He reached 4000PV in 9 months, which is actually a great performance.

He was well on track to a very good, profitable business. He probably read some crap on the 'net, believed it, and quit.

So now his only choice to save his sanity is convince himself he made the right choice.

The fact he's had to spend a decade ranting and lying just goes to show that he's failing. He's not even convincing himself.

New to scam.com? This is what you can expect from MLM critics in support of their claims ....

Why the f-u-c-k do you need evidence all the time? - Zapticon
    You know that I don't provide proof of my claims - Once Upon A Time
    I have the information but I'm not posting it - Joecool