+ Reply to Thread

EnvelopesatHome.com, Is this Legitimate?

Before I send any money, I would like to know, if this is real or not, so if anyone is doing this or has done it, let me know if its worth it, thanx to all.

Re: EnvelopesatHome.com, Is this Legitimate?

Envelope stuffing scam. In reality it costs company few cents to stuff envelope. If anybody offers you more, he is scamming you.

Quote Originally Posted by mike401
    Before I send any money, I would like to know, if this is real or not, so if anyone is doing this or has done it, let me know if its worth it, thanx to all.
    It's good that you are thinking ahead. But I have to ask, how passionate are you about stuffing envelopes? I can't imagine that you have a spiritual calling to stuff envelopes for extra money. If it is the case that just have to stuff envelopes, then go to a local company in your area and ask them to give you a job stuffing their envelopes. Realtors can use an envelope stuffer. Just don't do it online.

I'm sure you have skills and attributes that could be put to far better use and make you more money than stuffing envelopes will.

If you are serious about making money online, then you need to sit down with a pen and paper and list out your strengths and weaknesses, your skills and assets. Find out what is natural for you. Do all of this long before you even consider touching your wallet!

Don't be lead by the idea of making a quick and easy buck! There really is no such thing. Instead, focus on using the time you would have spent stuffing envelopes on building something that will last for the long term!

"Give a person a fish and they will eat for a day, Teach them HOW to fish and they will eat for a lifetime!"

Take Very Good Care

HuntMan1

Big scam. You stuff envelopes with flyers which tells other people how to do the same and only get money if they reply and pay money.
    These days machines can stuff millions of envelopes in minutes, why use manual labour? Think about it.