+ Reply to Thread

U'll [email protected] Till ur Sides Hurt!Fake "You've Got Funds" with SHOCKING SHOCKING ENGLISH...(Part I)

Hello,

I live in Sydney, Australia and I was off for a few days, so I put an ad on Gumtree advertising a non-existent item for sale with a price tag of $5,000 and I knew only the scammers will contact me.... I was contacted by 8 of them and the correspondence is still in progress as we speak... As you know (or maybe you don't), the higher the amount of the item is , the more money the scammer will pay and ask you to Western Union it! From past experience, it is usually 30%!

One of them paid $6,600 (little bit over 30% of $5,000) and asked me for a 'SMALL' favour in transferring the $1600 to his shipping agent in LONDON. I mean how DUMB could they be to think that anyone, even a 10 year boy/girl is going to believe that it will cost $1,600 to mail an item under one Kg from Sydney to London! And lets not forget the suspicion they will put in someone's mind when they insist on using a shipping company in London to ship an item from SYDNEY to LONDON...... How brainless they are...... I pity them.....

You would also see at the bottom of their email a note that the FBI is monitoring every transaction at the bank......FBI???? What about PRIVACY??? I don't want the FBI to know how much money I have in my account.... Oh, sorry, I got carried away, I forgot... I'm in Australia, so I'm not within the FBI reach....LOL....

And Last, the English used in their fake bank email is SHOCKING......Incomplete sentences, sentences that make no sense whatsoever, words used wrongly etc...etc.... I'm an ESL teacher and I'm still trying to make sense of their fake bank email below.... Does anyone understand what they are saying????? But I must admit they are 'Colour' Creative using green, blue, yellow, red, burgundy and black sometimes within the same sentence.... Dumb Imbeciles!

Oh, one last thing:
    a- The name I gave them is Fake;
    b- The address I gave them is Fake and doesn't exist;
    c- The bank account and BSB are Fake (It can't be anyone's account coz I made sure to create an account with 3 missing digits and the BSB does not correspond to any bank in Australia). Yet,miraculously, I got funds!!!!
    d- The address I gave them is Fake;

Enjoy reading and I hope new buyers will not fall victims to these criminals. I will post all correspondence as soon as it's over.... i will also post the second bank email shortly as well as one Fake PayPal email....
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: [email protected]
    Sent: Tuesday, 5 March 2013 3:44 PM
    Subject: ***ROYAL BANK TRANSFER CONFIRMATION CODE TZ180998876777CF***

Dear, (My Fake Name)!
    Congratulations!!!The payment of "Richard Helen" your articles in a position to RBC Royal Banking® was approved for payment to you as your items has processed successfully and was subsequently approved.

The financial details of the transaction have been identified:

*FINANCIAL DETAILS*
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    AUCTION AMOUNT : $5,000.00 AUD
    SHIPPING FEE : $1,600
    TOTAL : $6,600.00 AUD
    AUCTION ITEM :
    (My imaginary Item)
    ***PLEASE NOTE**
    Due to the fact that RBC Royal Banking® thousands of orders processed daily, so we recommend contacting the Customer Support Representative that has been directly assigned to this particular job:[email protected]

SELLER'S ACCOUNT DETAILS
    ACCOUNT NAMEACCOUNT NUMBERBSB
    BANK NAME
    TRANSFER CODE

(My Fake Name)

ST George BankTZ180998876777CF

BUYER'S ACCOUNT DETAILS
    ACCOUNT NAMEPASSWORD
    ACCOUNT NUMBER BANK NAMEACCOUNT TYPEEMAIL
    ACCOUNT STATUS
    ITEM
    PURCHASE
    Richard Helen******6103596711
    RBC Royal Banking® (Centura)Current Account[email protected]Personal....(My Item)

BUYER'S SHIPPING INFORMATION
    NAMEADDRESS CITY STATEZIP CODE
    COUNTRY

Smith Laberge18 Complex House Dugbe,IbadanOyo

Nigeria

We have completed the process of the transfer of full payment to your bank account, but be aware that the ship of the article and send us the shippingtracking number to confirm, to finally complete payment( $6,600.00 AUD) to deposit your account..
    ***IMPORTANT NOTICE***

The transfer has been processed and approved and the funds were debited from the account of the buyer, but it will not be credited to your account until the product SHIP and send us the shipping tracking number to us at this e-mail address:
    [email protected]
    So that we can be sure that the transaction is sure, we do this for both buyers and sellers to protect against fraud and the system will be used in accordance with the Consumer Protection Program (CPP).
    You must now go to SHIP your item to the buyer and send your shipping tracking number to the Royal Bank® within 48 hours of receiving this confirmation email.
    RBC Royal Online Banking transfer is a safe, convenient and economical alternative to sending cash through the mail, which helps communities build strong banking of Canada, by the people to realize their dreams. We achieve higher standards every day in everything we do for our customers, our shareholders, our employees and our communities, based on the future success of our company.
    If you have any questions, please contact our online customer support to
    :
    [email protected]We would like you to abstain from this type of embarrassment, so make the shipment so that the funds can be credited to your account.

**NOTE THAT YOU ARE TO SEND THE SHIPMENT CODE TO THIS EMAIL:

[email protected]
    AND WE ASSURE YOU THAT, YOUR PAYMENT WILL BE CREDITED TO YOUR ACCOUNT IMMEDIATELY WE VERIFY THE SHIPMENT AND CONFIRMED**
    Thank you for using RBC Royal Bank Online Transfer , Feel Free to contact us anytime if you have any question or comment about this transaction, all questions/correspondences should be forwarded to us at this email address:
    [email protected]
    Sincerely,

© RBC Royal Bank , 1995 -2013. All rights reserved.

Royal Bank
    CEO Gordon Nixon
    © 2013, RBC Financial Group.

*** BE WARNED ***
    FBI NOTE THAT ALL THE TRANSACTIONS INVOLVING RBC ROYAL BANK IS BEING MONITORED BY FBI IN ORDER TO PREVENT FRAUDULENT ACTIVITIES.

Last edited by Josh2013; 03-06-2013 at 03:41 AM.

Fake "You've Got Funds" with SHOCKING SHOCKING SHOCKING ENGLISH....(Part II)

And within ONE MINUTE ONLY, i received another email, a courtesy reminder, that they are ***AWAITING SHIPMENT TRACKING NUMBER (PROOF)*** Gee, banks are becoming quite efficient nowadays..... LOL.... But same appalling shocking English. Do you understand what they mean by the following? [...]we are about the safety of our customers concerned ensure new product to the address given to you by "Richard Helen"given[...]

And what does the following fit in the content?We would like you to abstain from this type of embarrassment, so make the shipment so that the funds can be credited to your account.

Enjoy reading and laughing at the imbecility of these ignoramus morons!
    Josh

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: ..........@yahoo.com
    Sent: Tuesday, 5 March 2013 3:45 PM
    Subject: ***AWAITING SHIPMENT TRACKING NUMBER (PROOF)***

Dear, (My Name)!

We hereby remind you of the payment requested to your bank account by the purchaser of the Products "Richard Helen" transfer to your E-mail sent, but we ask that you send the products now ship to the address of the buyer and send the tracking number to us so that we can be sure that the transaction is secure before we finally completed the transfer. We are doing this to protect both buyers and sellers from internet fraud, we are about the safety of our customers concerned ensure new product to the address given to you by "Richard Helen"given and send the shipping tracking number to notify us immediately so that for the transfer to be completed,and we will make payment into your bank account immediately, this system is used in accordance with our Consumer Protection Program (CPP).
    This Is Our information for the buyer.
    1. You must know that once the payment is made by the buyer to the seller the money and it will be immediately transferred to his/her account once the seller follow our procedures.

Reviewed after the dispatch,was the money to the seller's bank account information given by us of you and delivered so from now on,you have paid no control over the money from you to the seller as we are to handle one.all that is yours,to get your item, we will use these policies for the protection Sellers and Buyers of Internet fraud.You can now go ahead and send your buyer's position (s) and send us the
    scan Way Bill / tracking number to enable us to complete your bank account and the final and in the next 24 hours, your money is to go to your bank account, but you will receive your money as soon as you scan us the way bill / tracking number of shipment receipt, you must ship to send the item to the shipping address provided by the buyer

***NOTE
    , THAT YOU CAN NOT RECEIVE IN YOUR BANK ACCOUNT ,UNTILL YOU SEND THE ITEMs OUT AND SEND THE TRACKING
    NUMBER .
    NOTE THAT YOU ARE SENDING THE TRACKING NUMBER OF CUSTOMER FOR YOUR PRODUCT SHOULD HOWEVER FOR SECURITY REASON, YOU CAN GO AHEAD AND SEND IT TO HIM/HER FOR THE MONEY TO PERMANENTLY CREDITED TO YOUR ACCOUNT***

We would like you to abstain from this type of embarrassment, so make the shipment so that the funds can be credited to your account.
    **NOTE THAT YOU ARE TO SEND THE SHIPMENT CODE TO THIS EMAIL:
    [email protected]

Thank you for using Royal Bank Of Canada.

***ATTENTION***
    The order has been APPROVED, you can now send the Item to the address given to you. You are expected to make the Shipment within 48 hours of receiving this Transfer Shipment Approval Notification and get to our Transfer department/Technical Dept. with the San Receipt for Verification.

Thank you for using RBC Royal Bank Online Transfer , Feel Free to contact us anytime if you have any question or comment about this transaction, all [email protected]
    Sincerely,

© RBC Royal Bank , 1995 -2013. All rights reserved.

Mark Badger
    Shipment proof department,
    © 2013, RBC Financial Group.

*** BE WARNED ***
    FBI NOTE THAT ALL THE TRANSACTIONS INVOLVING RBC ROYAL BANK IS BEING MONITORED BY FBI IN ORDER TO PREVENT FRAUDULENT ACTIVITIES.