+ Reply to Thread

Yawn... is offline I ain't got time for pedantic Ghandi type internet nerds User Rank

Tupperware Drag Queen - $250,000

Hell yeah.

Now that's what I'm talking about - $250,000 a freaking year !

I don't know about you guys, but I'll put on fish net hose & pretty pink panties for that kinda money.

Hey Bibledude, isn't that guy your up-line?

Robert Suchan, Tupperware Drag Queen, Makes $250,000 A Year By Dressing Up As A Woman

If you see Robert Suchan on the street, you might not guess that this strapping, 6-foot, 5-inch man is North America's top Tupperware salesman.

That's because he's also North America's top Tupperware saleswoman.

Suchan doesn't sell the Tupperware in his street clothes. Instead, the Long Island resident puts on all sorts of feminine finery and does the parties as "Aunt Barbara," a sassy lady who offers punchlines along with the usual plastic containers, cheese graters and spatulas.

"You can flip a grilled cheese [with this spatula]," she demonstrated to ABC News. "Flip a pancake. I was coming here tonight ... a little eye shadow, one clean sweep."

"Aunt Barbara" is doing something right: She makes $250,000 a year doing Tupperware parties, which is certainly no drag.

Suchan, 43, a former social worker, claims that the "Aunt Barbara" character is based on his own aunt, who he described as, "very sassy, very outspoken, very bright and just very forward," according to the Daily Mail.

The idea of making combining his love of acting with his love of Tupperware came to Suchan in 1995, when he attended a party at his sister's house.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_2663005.html

Last edited by Yawn...; 03-05-2013 at 09:32 AM.

Re: Tupperware Drag Queen - $250,000

It appears he was able to make $250 K selling "product alone" unless he has a whole transvestite team in his downline.

Humor aside he obviously found a way to create interest and demand by "branding" himself rather than following any system.

Quote Originally Posted by Yawn... View Post

Hey Bibledude, isn't that guy your up-line?

Ah, funny guy, this Yawn... :spin2:

I don't think I'd even buy some tupperware from a guy like that.
    Not trying to be prejudiced.....but it'd kinda weird me out a little. heheheh

Whoa! Look out! Aunt Barbara has a cheese grater and (s)he knows how to use it!

Quote Originally Posted by bibleman View Post
    Whoa! Look out! Aunt Barbara has a cheese grater and (s)he knows how to use it!

As "she" said a great DNA evidence collector.