+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Re: Global Resorts Network?

Quote Originally Posted by Revydo View Post
    Get your self into the 90's and get some DSL, at minimum,lol. Smoke signals and bongo's are so 80's. Plus they delete "reports" which I find fishy.
    I have U-verse which is faster than DSL. Love it and cheap too.

I though ripoffreport never deleted anything (according to them). There is a thread somewhere on here about the site and the owner's jaded past.
    As of April23, 2010, I will no longer participate as a moderator or member of a site where posts and threads are removed unjustly by the ADMIN or a rogue mod.

Dokie okie, so, NMH, funny thing is I've read all the 3 GRN threads here and I am still not sold or un-sold. Outside of your situation with the brochures, nobody has a valid reason as to why they might be a scam.
    That "guy I hate" still won't spill the beans, the WorldVentures lover still has no defense, and the rest is just anti MLM crap.
    Which, I have never done MLM and actually frown on it in it's initial gestatation (sign up friends/family/everyone you meet crappola).
    But, per your post, you are correct,all dead links. As Elmer says "ders sumptin bewy bewy scwewy goin on hee-ah".

However, as an owner (thru marriage) of an over priced "condo" in Cabo to the tune of 18 grand and when the 20 year lease ran out, well, pay 600/year for the privy of using the 1 week on top of the management fee's I see a real value in the membership alone.
    Now, this condo in Cabo my wife bought, we traded weeks for several years and allowed family and friends to use em all over the world(RCI bought the condo or whatever)
    The last time we used it before it expired (18 grand for 20 years and no deed?? STUPID investment) we went to Barbados for I think 450 bucks. Granted Barbados is the biggest slime pit this side of Tijuana, it was still a deal at four fitty.

The way I am looking at this GRN stuff is, unlimited yearly trips, and from what I have gleened so far, unlimited guest packages meaning we can give our relatives weeks at the prices we pay ($298-699). So, the salesman in me says "phuq, easy sale". I spent well over 7 grand to go to Fiji for my honeymoon and this would have slashed that by 90%
    Our 10 days in The Seychelles cost us 12,000. So, to me, to be able to offer the product on its own seems like an easy sell.

But, I must say, Katy's somewhat hesitant responses to my query's last night on the phone worried me big time. Coupled with all the dead links on these boards.

Right now, It's 50/50 at best for a GRN membership. AND, unless some of these GRN members are willing to get me personal contact with people making money, those odds will worsen.

Quote Originally Posted by No_Moron_Here View Post
    I have U-verse which is faster than DSL. Love it and cheap too.

I though ripoffreport never deleted anything (according to them). There is a thread somewhere on here about the site and the owner's jaded past.
    Broadband DSL my man,lol.
    Anywho, it seems they allow the "scammers" to respond (they put a notification at the top of said page) and looks as if things are removed under threat of litigation.

Although, that place is not truly a 'forum" as this vB site is. More of a message board I'd call it.

Dokie okie, so, NMH, funny thing is I've read all the 3 GRN threads here and I am still not sold or un-sold. Outside of your situation with the brochures, nobody has a valid reason as to why they might be a scam.
    That "guy I hate" still won't spill the beans, the WorldVentures lover still has no defense, and the rest is just anti MLM crap.
    Which, I have never done MLM and actually frown on it in it's initial gestatation (sign up friends/family/everyone you meet crappola).
    But, per your post, you are correct,all dead links. As Elmer says "ders sumptin bewy bewy scwewy goin on hee-ah".
    Now let's just look at this from a reasonable point of view, neither pro-MLM or anti-MLM. All of the GRN people that were singing it's praises and saying they make big bucks age gone, the links don't work any longer. That would mean at least one of four things...they died, it didn't work, they lied, or they just gave it up after making their millions. Being reasonable, I know which two are correct. Do you?

However, as an owner (thru marriage) of an over priced "condo" in Cabo to the tune of 18 grand and when the 20 year lease ran out, well, pay 600/year for the privy of using the 1 week on top of the management fee's I see a real value in the membership alone.
    Now, this condo in Cabo my wife bought, we traded weeks for several years and allowed family and friends to use em all over the world(RCI bought the condo or whatever)
    The last time we used it before it expired (18 grand for 20 years and no deed?? STUPID investment) we went to Barbados for I think 450 bucks. Granted Barbados is the biggest slime pit this side of Tijuana, it was still a deal at four fitty.

The way I am looking at this GRN stuff is, unlimited yearly trips, and from what I have gleened so far, unlimited guest packages meaning we can give our relatives weeks at the prices we pay ($298-699). So, the salesman in me says "phuq, easy sale". I spent well over 7 grand to go to Fiji for my honeymoon and this would have slashed that by 90%
    Our 10 days in The Seychelles cost us 12,000. So, to me, to be able to offer the product on its own seems like an easy sell.

But, I must say, Katy's somewhat hesitant responses to my query's last night on the phone worried me big time. Coupled with all the dead links on these boards.

Right now, It's 50/50 at best for a GRN membership. AND, unless some of these GRN members are willing to get me personal contact with people making money, those odds will worsen.
    You can get all the same benefits for free. So why would anyone with half a brain pay for it? Because they're told it's a bargain. Example of where GRN gets such "great" bargains.... http://www.wyndham-vacations.com/ Now I could tell you how to get those prices listed on that site for about half of what they're listed for. I suggest you contact your local travel agent with that. Oh yeah, and your local travel agent won't be charging you a fee for this service either. There are also about 250 other sites on the internet that will offer fee-free condo prices that will beat GRN every day. You can also check eBay.
    Last edited by No_Moron_Here; 11-06-2009 at 05:28 PM.
    As of April23, 2010, I will no longer participate as a moderator or member of a site where posts and threads are removed unjustly by the ADMIN or a rogue mod.

UPDATE: I haven't sent Katy my "20 questions" but apparently my intentions to do so have resulted in my email having much less spam in it.
    In fact, she stopped spamming me the very next day, un-requested by me. That didn't stop me because over the phone she seems to have an aire of elitist in her, and I thought not all are like her.
    So, I continued receiving emails from another "leader" until I put the screws to him too, show me the money.
    I was met with a "wish you the best in your endeavors" email.

I owe NMH an apology as I have unjustly called him a dreamkiller, lmao
    It seems the so called "team leaders" themselves are dreamkillers.

Well, on second thought, NMH is a ing smarmy dreamkiller too??
    Affectionately of course, lol.

Thank God for scam.com as, 3 weeks ago I was ready to sign up with GRN.

Now, if we can only do sumpin about the WB's, Bluepy's and DC's of this site !!!!
    Signature back in one week

I owe NMH an apology as I have unjustly called him a dreamkiller, lmao
    It seems the so called "team leaders" themselves are dreamkillers.

Well, on second thought, NMH is a ing smarmy dreamkiller too??
    Affectionately of course, lol.

Thank God for scam.com as, 3 weeks ago I was ready to sign up with GRN.
    I save you 3,000 bucks and that's the only thanks I get? 10% should have been the minimum but 25% would have been more appreciated.

You want to ask them direct questions and face to face? Just head to any home show, car show, etc. Those weasels will be there in their rented booth with a small few gathered around. Ask them how much it costs and the first thing they will say is that you have to attend a presentation (hard sell) where you will get a certificate for a free 3 day, 2 night trip to Hell. Keep pressuring them and watch them squirm, lie, and eventually go hide or totally ignore you. If you really want to piss them off, hold your ground and tell everyone that walks up that it costs $3K. Bring some drinks and snacks and stay. They will not be amused.

2 days in a row, no spam from any GRn leaders.
    I guess all one needs to do is ask them to "show me the money",lol.

8. 11-17-2009, 06:20 PM

Reason
    WTF is this?

9. 12-13-2009, 11:40 AM

Reason
    Total spam

Quote Originally Posted by No_Moron_Here View Post
    I save you 3,000 bucks and that's the only thanks I get? 10% should have been the minimum but 25% would have been more appreciated.

You want to ask them direct questions and face to face? Just head to any home show, car show, etc. Those weasels will be there in their rented booth with a small few gathered around. Ask them how much it costs and the first thing they will say is that you have to attend a presentation (hard sell) where you will get a certificate for a free 3 day, 2 night trip to Hell. Keep pressuring them and watch them squirm, lie, and eventually go hide or totally ignore you. If you really want to piss them off, hold your ground and tell everyone that walks up that it costs $3K. Bring some drinks and snacks and stay. They will not be amused.
    Apparently my post's in threads like this seem to be overshadowed, eh?? Got no problem bud.

Global Resorts Network is a marketing system that has taken the internet by storm with it’s unique compensation plan called Perpetual Leverage.

global resorts network

Global resorts network is not a scam.it is not a scam because we get exceptional value of our money.there is no one on the top to get rich.

global resorts network

GRN lifetime membership is great for those that travel.

But here is another twist: I got a free site, to promote. I was also told by the sponsor, for every sale made, she would pay me $250. Here is the REAL DEAL and it is not pretty.

It is called the Win Win Opportunity. The founder, Rick McDonald, started this by providing you with a free website. The deal was for you to get this site, URL, and automated system, which is a autoresponder, and ALL OF THIS IS UNDER HIS TOTAL CONTROL.

For every Platinum membership at the cost of $2999, sold by your or one of those you recruited, you were to receive $250 from your sponsor.

1. The travel membership is great. In fact, there is one for $1499 which he does not want to be promoted,

2. Also, the membership cost is pushed as a way to earn big bucks by selling memberships yourself, whether you travel or not.
    But you can do that with a $100 a year website through the Primary Company, not Mr. McDonald.

3. I had a sponsor, but then coerced into requesting a transfer to another sponsor. By the way, my original sponsor started one month before I did, and is no longer with this so called Win Win Opportunity. I started in November 2010.

4. The last information I was provided to my leads, I had over 100.

5. Recruiters, like myself are not longer given the list of leads, or anybody who has joined this so called opportunity.

6. If they have made a sale from our leads, who knows, because we are not told that either. It is very easy for them to steal
    a sale from those doing all of the work. Those who spent $2999 have 2 presentation sites. So, if you opted in on my site, then they siende their presentation site to you, and you optin for more information, and purchase the Platinum membership, the person privy to your optin information gets credit for the sale, even though you came in on a site from one of those who are promoting the win win opportunity.

7. AT one point, we were getting the list of names of optins, but we no longer have access to those.
    If our optins get sites, paid or for free, that information is kept from us as well.

We were led to believe that every optin was our leads list, and those who signed up for free site, or became platinum was
    part of our team. Of course, when somebody goes Platinum under you, you lose 2 sales and those people and those they recruit as well.

The claim is that this is not a Matrix or Pyramid. Another term for it is Reverse Funnel System.

This morning, when I went to update my ads, not only does my links under Ricks control not work anymore, he has directed them to a marketing service company. I have contacted them about this as well.

Furthermore, the travel memberships are great. The discounts are incredible. I will continue with that, since I do have a site which he cannot take from me or anyone who has the same site.

No, I am not promoting the link to the site that works with membership information.

The link I have here, is the one he has taken from me, and linked it to another site so you can see for yourself as to how he operates,.

I am not promoting this business either. I am not a user of it. In fact, I have never heard of it.

In fact, this guy is so shady, he has not even discussed or even email me as to what he was going to do.

Now he and his Platinum members have a list of approximately 200 names and information, and probably sales
    which I will not get paid for, and that I have no idea as to who is on that list, now or when I was part of this SCAM.

http://myoptinpage2.com/?pid=6214917

My link is a sham now, by anytime you see a link like the one I posted, it is one of his sites. He changes the appearance periodically. Once he gets wind of this, he will change the links I suppose.

Just remember if you are told you can earn $250 with a free website for getting leads, it is his List Building Scam.Yesterday we go another email. Now he claims that this is not his business, he is going to pass it down. But, he said he would pass it down to 2 people out of his entire org which consists of hundreds of people who are busting their butt thinking they are going to get paid by their sponsor, since they have not put out the $3000.

Of course, GRN does not know what he has done. They will soon though.

Well, I never said that GRN is a scam.

The person I spoke of has a membership.

What he did, on his own, was come up with this you can earn $250 over and over for free.

ok, so you do not pay for the cookie cutter site he gives you. So, what.
    A kid could do better.

He has the autoresponder.
    He makes up your crappy URL.
    What kind of URL is myoptin5.dds

Then after you build up a list of optins, leads, and he figures out that you are not going to invest $2999 in the membership, he deletes your account with him. Not only did he deactivate me, he never told me he was doing it. My sponsor who is making money off of me never told me. In fact, when you use my url he gave me, it is redirected to the company he pays for the autoresponder.

Anyway, the leads you get are to be part of your sales team. In reality, you get nothing. You are not provided a list of your leads at all. He gives them to your sponsor.

So, in essence people are being told they will earn $250 for ever sale that comes from their leads. There is no way of knowing if a sale was ever made from your lead. He is in control of all information.

He is duping people to think they can earn money without investing a penny. In reality, he is using people to be list builders for those willing to pay out $2999 for a Platinum membership to GRN.

So those generating leads, get the shaft. They earn nothing.

I do have a $100 a year GRN corporate site, which this jerk cannot control.

The only problem is my sponsor knew what he was up to, said nothing, but for every sale I make, she still makes money off of me.

He Calls this the Win Win Opportunity.
    It is not directly tied into GRN even though the end product is a GRN Platinum.

Furthermore, he does not even want people with the membership site to promote it. Why? You can go to my presentation site, and sign up for a membership without having to go through his little scam process. He cannot steal a sale from me this way.
    When somebody is interested, they can get information or actually purchase a membership from my site and it goes directly to GRN not this little jerk and his pets.

Another thing is that he does not want anybody to promote the less expensive membership either which is only $1499 for 3 years, but those people can upgrade later, if they wish to Platinum for an extra cost.

His whole thing is GET LEADS, GET LEADS, GET LEADS. But those who work to get these leads, get nothing from him except the shaft.

Since November, myself have generated over 100 leads. I do not have the exact number anymore, since we are no longer privy to that information. Last count, my team and myself have over 200 leads since November. Again, no exact number because we are not given that information. All of those leads were to be part of our team building. Nope, he gives them to our Paid Member Sponsor. We get nothing in the end.
    So, once he knew I knew, he deleted my account. Neither he nor my sponsor told me anything.

How cowardly, sneaky is that. It is GREED to lie and use people to make money for you with promises of being paid for your work, then give them nothing.

Global resorts network is the best way to save money and provides opportunity to live luxury life and luxurious trip at reasonable rates. By these networks travelers free and comfort at different places.

global resorts network

I found this...much success to you! I see that anything works as long as you are willing to put an effort into it!

http://www.ripoffreport.com/home-bas...gold-m5426.htm

I have been with GRN almost a year and have not made one red cent. Thank god, i paid the 100 for affiliate and not the almost 3000 which is what they push you to do.

I know someone who took family to Cancun without GRN and the trip was cheaper than he would have paid with the membership costs.

The hotel packages that you can get through the various travel agencies cover everything too.

$299 startl Sure is. That is if you want to stuff 4 people in a studio.

So what if you can take 5 people for 499, if you only have 2 bedrooms.

GRN is a rip off. Your air fare, etc is all separate.

Plus my friend received all kinds of discount coupons for meals, sightseeing spots, and some for free from the hotel he had his rooms at.

Again, without GRN. Its funny how somebody comes in here, asks a question, then tells us the answer.

Another GRN ploy.

What company are they affiliated with? You cannot tell anybody that, I wonder why. But I can. It is Gold Crown Resorts. You can have a membership through them too without GRN.

No blackouts. GRN members get these deals if they are available when the vacationer wants to travel. There is no guarantee of anything. If the hotel or resort is booked up already, oh well.

The best advice is NEVER buying a timeshare anywhere. It is a scam and the so-called timeshare you buy is sold over and over again to other people. It is very difficult to sell your timeshare now and renting isn't in the deal. It will cost you more to buy a timeshare and maintenance fee than to rent a hotel room or a full ownership of a condo. Don't do it. There is good information about timeshare scams: http://www.timesharescam.com/blog/20...f-a-timeshare/