+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 16 of 71

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,388

    Empower Network - 10,034 Members in ONE MONTH

    In the month of February Empower Network added 10,034 new members to the Blogging System.

    Scream all you want about how it's worthless, 10,034 new blogging members in February alone says that others feel different.
    :walksmil:
    LMFAO
    I Am Still Empowered, you can't take that away...

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    4,636

    Re: Empower Network - 10,034 Members in ONE MONTH

    Quote Originally Posted by iamempowered View Post
    In the month of February Empower Network added 10,034 new members to the Blogging System.
    Scream all you want about how it's worthless, 10,034 new blogging members in February alone says that others feel different.
    LMFAO
    If 10,000 new stupid people are paying you two $25-50 a month, why do you need to come here to advertise for free?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,324

    Re: Empower Network - 10,034 Members in ONE MONTH

    Quote Originally Posted by Once Upon a Time View Post
    If 10,000 new stupid people are paying you two $25-50 a month, why do you need to come here to advertise for free?
    P.T Barnum would have loved that

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    1,902

    Re: Empower Network - 10,034 Members in ONE MONTH

    His argument is "Lots of stupid people sign up so it is not a worthless scam". And of course he could be just making up the number....

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    21,449

    Re: Empower Network - 10,034 Members in ONE MONTH

    Quote Originally Posted by box86rowh View Post
    His argument is "Lots of stupid people sign up so it is not a worthless scam". And of course he could be just making up the number....
    What if 10,869 people quit Empower Network in February as well?
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

    'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    326

    Re: Empower Network - 10,034 Members in ONE MONTH

    I hear EN is really popular in Nigeria.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    21,449

    Re: Empower Network - 10,034 Members in ONE MONTH

    Quote Originally Posted by Bassdefender View Post
    I hear EN is really popular in Nigeria.
    Do you mean EN recruiters?

    :blunt:
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

    'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    326

    Re: Empower Network - 10,034 Members in ONE MONTH

    Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    Do you mean EN recruiters?

    :blunt:
    You ask that like there's a difference between an EN customer and an EN recruiter.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,388

    Re: Empower Network - 10,034 Members in ONE MONTH

    Quote Originally Posted by box86rowh View Post
    His argument is "Lots of stupid people sign up so it is not a worthless scam". And of course he could be just making up the number....
    HA!

    I laugh at you. TEN THOUSAND "Stupid" people, against 5 RETARDED people :o)

    Obviously you are not too good with numbers.

    1 frigging month, over 10K people, this clearly shows that people VALUR the product!!!

    :
    I Am Still Empowered, you can't take that away...

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,388

    Re: Empower Network - 10,034 Members in ONE MONTH

    Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    What if 10,869 people quit Empower Network in February as well?
    What if???

    But they DIDN'T!!!
    I Am Still Empowered, you can't take that away...

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,388

    Re: Empower Network - 10,034 Members in ONE MONTH

    Quote Originally Posted by Bassdefender View Post
    I hear EN is really popular in Nigeria.
    Just can't take it can you Bass:1crysad:

    EN is PROVING to be valuable to many people.

    Sorry man... It's just how it goes...
    I Am Still Empowered, you can't take that away...

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    326

    Re: Empower Network - 10,034 Members in ONE MONTH

    In other news, EN's average monthly growth rates has gone from 18% when it started to 10%. Not what you expect for a "healthy" pyramid scheme. It's growth rate should increase first, then collapse, not slowly decline.

    (Hopefully Iamempowered can look up "growth rate")

    Still, 100,000 is pretty impressive. Let's see, $24 million in commissions over 18 months, minus the $10 million that went to the founders and the top 30 salespeople...$14 million to 99,969 people, an average of $140 in commission. Oh, forgot, that's over 18 months, so $140 into 18 is about $8 a month, minus the base package cost ($25/month) and merchant account ($20/month)...

    Hey, I'z got a biz op for you! How would you like to make 31 douchebags rich while you lose $37 a month?!

    Go peddle your wares else...where.

  13. #13
    James R's Avatar
    James R is offline I'm no crook...my upline told me to do it! User Rank
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    4,651

    Re: Empower Network - 10,034 Members in ONE MONTH

    Quote Originally Posted by iamempowered View Post
    1 frigging month, over 10K people, this clearly shows that people VALUR the product!!!
    They enjoy the redistribution of cash (money in, money out).

    There is no product of value.

    BTW...what does "going all in" mean. I saw the term used by one of your networkers.

    I would assume "going all in" is a bit more than 25 bucks a month. Is there a catch?
    Excited about Nopalea Cactus Juice? Learn how to make your own for FREE!
    Don't be another "$50 a bottle" sucker....best of all you know exaclty what's in it. Click HERE.


    Here's a good one....
    "That's why I changed my 'story'".
    Where else can you find this nonsense besides here?

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,388

    Re: Empower Network - 10,034 Members in ONE MONTH

    Quote Originally Posted by Bassdefender View Post

    Still, 100,000 is pretty impressive.
    Actually Bass, it's BadAss
    I Am Still Empowered, you can't take that away...

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,388

    Re: Empower Network - 10,034 Members in ONE MONTH

    Quote Originally Posted by James R View Post
    They enjoy the redistribution of cash (money in, money out).

    There is no product of value.

    BTW...what does "going all in" mean. I saw the term used by one of your networkers.

    I would assume "going all in" is a bit more than 25 bucks a month. Is there a catch?
    You know what it means Jimmy
    I Am Still Empowered, you can't take that away...

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    326

    Re: Empower Network - 10,034 Members in ONE MONTH

    Quote Originally Posted by James R View Post
    They enjoy the redistribution of cash (money in, money out).

    There is no product of value.

    BTW...what does "going all in" mean. I saw the term used by one of your networkers.

    I would assume "going all in" is a bit more than 25 bucks a month. Is there a catch?
    It means paying just south of $2,000 for the chance to blog under David Wood's domain and watch countless hours of that long-haired scam artist talk about "the secret" and positive thinking and peeing and more!

Similar Threads

  1. Empower Network Scam
    By chasprofit in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-19-2014, 02:27 PM
  2. Empower Network
    By bsc8987 in forum MLM Scams
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 03-01-2013, 07:48 AM
  3. To all Empower members
    By dw41552 in forum MLM Scams
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 02-13-2013, 05:37 PM
  4. Empower Network is a Scam - Yes / No
    By Yawn... in forum MLM Scams
    Replies: 97
    Last Post: 12-19-2012, 02:42 PM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-16-2012, 06:19 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •