+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

What if Christiains Got it Wrong?

What if Jesus was God and not his son?

Without the son of God Christianity would be a false religion.

This is my version of what happened. The gospel writers and Paul were mistaken. Anxious to sell Christianity, they made up fairy tales about Jesus.

After much time trying to communicated and reform His chosen people, God came into the world as Jesus. As a man, God (Lord) revealed his true self.

God is a duality!

In the Old Testament the Lord God never said he was two Gods. Jews thought in monotheistic terms, the Lord was one. Therefore, when God declared his dual nature, they refused to believe Him. Remember, Jesus said, "you see me and you see the father."

After the Romans murdered God (Jesus), gospel authors and Paul invented son of God stories. They were not eyewitnesses to Jesus or his ministry and wrote about him 35-70 years after his death. They relied on stories and rumors, ignoring negatives that wouldn't fit positive messages for a new religion.

Murdering God without a noble reason would not sell. In Addition to fanciful tales, they selected the most appealing theme: God sacrificed his son to save mankind. New York add executives or Hollywood writers could not have written better stories.
    Last edited by Cnance; 02-28-2013 at 10:06 PM.

Re: What if Christiains Got it Wrong?

What if Christiains Got it Wrong?

What if its all bunk?

Quote Originally Posted by iamwil View Post
    Christians believe Jesus to be G!d on earth...and G!d in heaven and the holy spirit as one....hence the trinity....not a duality...
    The trinity is not based on duality, it's based on the son of God. If there is no son of God, there is no trinity.
    Last edited by Cnance; 02-28-2013 at 07:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by iamwil View Post
    trinity....three in one....there is no son of G!d...there is G!d...G!d as G!d in the ethers, G!d in the flesh came to earth, and G!d as holy spirit...different faces one G!d....trinity doesn't mean three entities, but one entity with three perceptions...

Sheesh...you new to all this?
    You got it wrong. Quote me doctrine from one Christian religion that does not mention the son of God as part of the trinity.
    Last edited by Cnance; 02-28-2013 at 09:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    You got it wrong. Quote me doctrine from one Christian religion that does not mention the son of God as part of the trinity.

There's lots of folks out there who believe in a "oneness" doctrine.

But no matter how ya look at it, 3 does not equal 1.

God the father. God the Son. God the Holy Ghost.

God in three persons. Blessed Trinity. We've all heard the song. We've read the verses.

From the very beginning, in Genesis, its argued that the God-head [multiples] looked on his [singular] creation:

And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

Personally, I think that the JW's and those similar to them are really the only ones that pass the common sense test within the confines of the scriptures. (not that I agree with their belief at all.....just the way the apologize/explain them)

God the father. First fruits of Father God's creation - Michael the arch angel (Metatron) Metatron is the voice of God (Word of God). He speaks on behalf of God and for all intents and purposes is God['s spokesperson] who is the only one with a direct line to God.
    Spirit of God is just God's will made manifest. Not a being. Not a separate entity. Just the will of God....God's movements made manifest.

So, when its all said and done - There would be ONE God. His first creation - Jesus/Michael/Metatron - through which all else is created.

BUT - This is all bologna anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by bibleman View Post
    There's lots of folks out there who believe in a "oneness" doctrine.

But no matter how ya look at it, 3 does not equal 1.

God the father. God the Son. God the Holy Ghost.

God in three persons. Blessed Trinity. We've all heard the song. We've read the verses.

From the very beginning, in Genesis, its argued that the God-head [multiples] looked on his [singular] creation:

Personally, I think that the JW's and those similar to them are really the only ones that pass the common sense test within the confines of the scriptures. (not that I agree with their belief at all.....just the way the apologize/explain them)

God the father. First fruits of Father God's creation - Michael the arch angel (Metatron) Metatron is the voice of God (Word of God). He speaks on behalf of God and for all intents and purposes is God['s spokesperson] who is the only one with a direct line to God.
    Spirit of God is just God's will made manifest. Not a being. Not a separate entity. Just the will of God....God's movements made manifest.

So, when its all said and done - There would be ONE God. His first creation - Jesus/Michael/Metatron - through which all else is created.

BUT - This is all bologna anyway.
    I have also thought about that issue with Genesis 1:26. Quote, "Let us make man in our image." Unfortunately, the Bible is short on references to duality.

I also agree about Michael. I believe he is God's general in the war with Satan (Revelation 12).

I find God's DNA (duality) in nature. An interesting fact of science is the formation of the universe from matter and anti-matter particles, each identical to the other. Science has concluded matter became dominate after a short period of interaction. Also, in nature we have particles and anti-particles (virtual particles), neutrons and protons, etc., which compliment each other, just like a partnership.

Is it all bologna? :spin2:
    Last edited by Cnance; 03-01-2013 at 04:52 PM.

Of course Christians have it all wrong. With an estimated 41,000 different denominations world wide. (yes there is some overlap when taking into account different cultures and nationalities)
    With that many groups banding together to unite according to their different beliefs is it really reasonable to think they even have a clue?

http://christianity.about.com/od/den...stiantoday.htm

What if Jesus was God and not his son?

Without the son of God Christianity would be a false religion.

This is my version of what happened. The gospel writers and Paul were mistaken. Anxious to sell Christianity, they made up fairy tales about Jesus.

After much time trying to communicated and reform His chosen people, God came into the world as Jesus. As a man, God (Lord) revealed his true self.

God is a duality!

In the Old Testament the Lord God never said he was two Gods. Jews thought in monotheistic terms, the Lord was one. Therefore, when God declared his dual nature, they refused to believe Him. Remember, Jesus said, "you see me and you see the father."

After the Romans murdered God (Jesus), gospel authors and Paul invented son of God stories. They were not eyewitnesses to Jesus or his ministry and wrote about him 35-70 years after his death. They relied on stories and rumors, ignoring negatives that wouldn't fit positive messages for a new religion.

Murdering God without a noble reason would not sell. In Addition to fanciful tales, they selected the most appealing theme: God sacrificed his son to save mankind. New York add executives or Hollywood writers could not have written better stories.
    i am thinking, HOW can a GOD be MURDERED/KILLED!? and WHY was any PARTICULAR time chosen for its PERSONal APPEARANCE if there were no SPECIAL HUMAN factors involved!?:1crysad: ::freak3::
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by PaulM View Post
    Of course Christians have it all wrong. With an estimated 41,000 different denominations world wide. (yes there is some overlap when taking into account different cultures and nationalities)
    With that many groups banding together to unite according to their different beliefs is it really reasonable to think they even have a clue?

http://christianity.about.com/od/den...stiantoday.htm

There it is. Exactly!

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    i am thinking, HOW can a GOD be MURDERED/KILLED!? and WHY was any PARTICULAR time chosen for its PERSONal APPEARANCE if there were no SPECIAL HUMAN factors involved!?:1crysad: ::freak3::

Good question.

I think the whole thing is bunk...........BUT within the context of the text, the JW's and those like them seem to pass the common sense test.

The first fruits (first creation) of God - Jesus, was sent to die. And so he did.

I believe God allowed Satan to have his way. It was after God (Jesus) had given testimony. I believe Revelation 11 about the two witnesses is the true story. The two witnesses are God (Jesus). It is the only story in the Bible that fits God's duality. There is a problem however with the story. It mentions Jesus in past context. "where also the Lord was crucified." Rev. 11:8.

As for the time, I think it fulfilled the Lord's promise to his chosen people. Also, I don't think Jews had anything to do with the death of Jesus. Roman soldiers prompted by Satan murdered Jesus.

I had a dream about the murder. In the dream, a Roman soldier stood over Jesus on his knees hitting him in the face with his fist. Nearby, another soldier stood watching. In the dream there was no cross or crucifixion.
    Last edited by Cnance; 03-02-2013 at 09:38 PM.

I believe God allowed Satan to have his way. It was after God (Jesus) had given testimony. I believe Revelation 11 about the two witnesses is the true story. The two witnesses are God (Jesus). It is the only story in the Bible that fits God's duality. There is a problem however with the story. It mentions Jesus in past context. "where also the Lord was crucified." Rev. 11:8.

As for the time, I think it fulfilled the Lord's promise to his chosen people. Also, I don't think Jews had anything to do with the death of Jesus. Roman soldiers prompted by Satan murdered Jesus.

I had a dream about the murder. In the dream, a Roman soldier stood over Jesus on his knees hitting him in the face with his fist. Nearby, another soldier stood watching. In the dream there was no cross or crucifixion.
    i suppose the story of JOBe is the OUTRIGHT example of satan having his way!? although i have not yet discovered the freedom of choice aspect to it!? maybe it's saying choice is so out of favor that the HARD lessons are the only chance left!? and maybe has been like this since the beginning!? the jesus story is the POSSIBILITY of an easier way!? like the good cop bad cop approach!? god cant help but be an ASSHOLE/CRITIC:/JUDGE and jury but jesus is like HEY, i made it, you can too!? i mean if we look at ORDINARY situations in life the BRAVE(columbus!?) man defies death to break thru to the new VIRGIN world of good and plenty!? :bah::nervouss::freak3::sun_smiley:
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

i suppose the story of JOBe is the OUTRIGHT example of satan having his way!? although i have not yet discovered the freedom of choice aspect to it!? maybe it's saying choice is so out of favor that the HARD lessons are the only chance left!? and maybe has been like this since the beginning!? the jesus story is the POSSIBILITY of an easier way!? like the good cop bad cop approach!? god cant help but be an a-hole/CRITIC:/JUDGE and jury but jesus is like HEY, i made it, you can too!? i mean if we look at ORDINARY situations in life the BRAVE(columbus!?) man defies death to break thru to the new VIRGIN world of good and plenty!? :bah::nervouss::freak3::sun_smiley:
    I've always thought the Lord God got a bad rap in the Old Testament. I once had a dream about the Old Testament. A voice said, "it happened, but not that way." I think that means old world culture and values influenced interpretation of events. It was a cruel world with harsh penalties for indiscretions. Even though the New Testament may not be totally accurate, it reveals God's gentle nature.
    Last edited by Cnance; 03-03-2013 at 11:29 AM.

i came up with a 1 liner for the wise and then googled to see if it already was said and somehow found this!?

Everything that you call the world is nothing but the Self. The Self is not hidden beneath it or behind it in some subtle space or dimension. “What you worship there (self) is what you see here,(world)” the Veda says.
    there is only one knowledge to seek: who am I? And once this knowledge is gained the search for knowledge stops. This is so because the essence of every bit of knowledge is the Self. Without it there is nothing to know, nor anyone to know it. Yes, you can seek relative knowledge to amuse yourself or to solve practical problems but basically this is a superficial pursuit, one that has no permanent effect on you, the Self.

was it shakespeare that said, KNOW THY SELF!? my question is, how can 1 NOT know 1's SELF!? i think what happens at an early age is 1 is taught to DISLIKE/DISTRUST 1's SELF and life can be crippled/reduced to a crawl!? :rotz::bah:ing1::chicken:

i came up with a 1 liner for the wise and then googled to see if it already was said and somehow found this!?

Everything that you call the world is nothing but the Self. The Self is not hidden beneath it or behind it in some subtle space or dimension. “What you worship there (self) is what you see here,(world)” the Veda says.
    there is only one knowledge to seek: who am I? And once this knowledge is gained the search for knowledge stops. This is so because the essence of every bit of knowledge is the Self. Without it there is nothing to know, nor anyone to know it. Yes, you can seek relative knowledge to amuse yourself or to solve practical problems but basically this is a superficial pursuit, one that has no permanent effect on you, the Self.

was it shakespeare that said, KNOW THY SELF!? my question is, how can 1 NOT know 1's SELF!? i think what happens at an early age is 1 is taught to DISLIKE/DISTRUST 1's SELF and life can be crippled/reduced to a crawl!? :rotz::bah:ing1::chicken:
    From the cradle to the grave we learn about self. First, we become educated to have knowledge, it's self-gratifying to know about our world. Then, we become certified professionals or develop skills to make a living, not for society, but for self. We may do things for others and society, but ultimately it's about SELF (altruistic self-images). Our reputation derives from what others feel about what we do in social roles. I can't think of an activity that isn't about SELF and what we feel from what others think.

Ideas about self are right up my alley. In the academic world, I developed a social psychology theory called Social Recognition Theory. According to this perspective, the primary motivation for all humans is "social recognition for competence." It's universal, Humans strive to gain social recognition wherever they go. Social recognition from reference groups is the primary motivator because these groups are the most reliable sources for determining levels of competence. Recognition results in self-esteem maintenance, crucial for self-identity.

Based the concept of social recognition, you can derive a macro (society) theory of social behavior. By allocating individuals by involvement in social roles (derived from social recognition processes), you can determine the character of a society. Each role corresponds to a social institution (family, education, religion, political, economic, and military). For society, individuals vary by culture, ethnicity, and levels of role competence. You can apply this model to any community, society, or nation on any continent of the world. It's an interesting way to derive national profiles.:sun_smiley::rasta:::judges:
    Last edited by Cnance; 03-13-2013 at 06:09 PM.

I've always thought the Lord God got a bad rap in the Old Testament. I once had a dream about the Old Testament. A voice said, "it happened, but not that way." I think that means old world culture and values influenced interpretation of events. It was a cruel world with harsh penalties for indiscretions. Even though the New Testament may not be totally accurate, it reveals God's gentle nature.
    Everything, every concept, every interpretation of any event is influenced by the perceived values and culture of the observer.
    Yeah, but hey, we're white!
    Romney/Ryan Campaign 2012